The hacker stole a FUCK token

>the hacker stole a FUCK token

Alright you fucker come out of hiding. We know you're in here

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ConsenSys/Tokens/blob/master/Token_Contracts/contracts/HumanStandardToken.sol
github.com/hexeight/wasabi
twitter.com/Andsvik/status/887788983962525697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

COME HERE FUCKER

AND GIVE US DONATIONS

He is a hero biz does not derisive. He is stealing from scams I fucking love him

Share your new wealth god of Veeky Forums 0xf02aef7354daebcb440c3f4fa552f8c39e2476fd

Thanks hacker-senpai, just made profit shorting this shit show.

He is the hacker known as Veeky Forums. Some call me Anonymous.

Why did he stop after only $30m Veeky Forums? He could have stolen more than $250m easy before any white hat hackers caught on.

how do we buy FUCK token now ?
lets do ICO for lulz

Thanks fuckhacker for bringing the value of fuck 10x form the ico.

how tf do i get this exploit to work, i have a couple of multisig parity wallet addresses that have about 100 eth. do i just use the parity console please help will give you 1 eth if it works

>be me
>be le hacker who found n exploit
>l o l who do i hack without them killing me cuz im not going to hack small wallets, those are pink wojak anons with kids , big wallets r lizards with guns, thinkemoji get an idea, these icos r jew scams which means they are greedy which means i can make something happen just need to find the right partners
>long story
>these icos tell me to use the exploit i found to "hack" them
>mfw we all winning
>mfw each of them r paying me 5mil
Anyways guys idk wht there going to do with there share but once i get my share im all inning on ants hopefully i get my share b4 the 25

I BROUGHT YOUR SCHEME TO LIGHT

I DESERVE DONATIONS

0xbA3084f5aD92209Ac3E360E10Aa60b126D80eEfA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you will never be smart enough to pull this heist

The exploit was extremely easy, you literally just made a call to a public function to overwrite the owners and then transferred the funds.

It's just that nobody had bothered to look before.

Is that how young and stupid the ethereum community is?

why aren't more people doing it now?

Probably because all the people who know ethereum and solidity well are not hacking but scamming people with ICOs instead.

I know I am.

How do I into ICO? What ICO user?

Nice, just sold 100M

Elaborate please

larp some more fag

> How do I into ICO?

ICOs are all about marketing, make a project that is extremely ambitious like becoming the next Google or Facebook or something.

There is no coding required everything is prefab from Crowdsales to ERC20 tokens.

> What ICO user?

Not telling.

Just who is this four chan?

How long will it take me to learn solidity from scratch or can I pull the code of existing ICOs?

Holy shit imagine the news on CNN
>Hacker Veeky Forums is back again with massive heist on emerging cryptocurrency trend.
>Hundreds of members on the hate website's "Business and Finance' section received massive donations from an anonymous hacking of 32 million USD worth of Ethereum
>Sources have told CNN this mysterious new "Bitcoin killer" is a scheme with close ties to Putin , leaving us with the question as to why so many members of the far right embraced this new trend.
>This hacker has single handedly empowered a new generation of xenophobes with the financial ability to cause massive hate campaign against minorites and other misrepresented minorites.
Can this somehow happen?

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE QUICK RUNDOWN OF WHAT HAPPENED

BEEN OUT OF Veeky Forums THE LAST WEEK

> How long will it take me to learn solidity from scratch

If you already know programming learning solidity should be a breeze.

> or can I pull the code of existing ICOs

Absolutely, here is the ERC20 token contract for example:

github.com/ConsenSys/Tokens/blob/master/Token_Contracts/contracts/HumanStandardToken.sol

what you need to learn is how to compile and deploy contracts.

I use github.com/hexeight/wasabi

Thanks user. You're a good guy

eth is kill
sell
buy litecoin

hey user create slack group I want to chat, I have big real estate investor for one project with its own ICO

generous god
0x53a542c3d445fcf374704fb942d7fd97e9d5b5fa

how would the hacker sell those eth tho?

I'm already tied up in another project, but as I said before you don't need any programming knowledge to deploy the standardized contracts for tokens and crowd sales.

Really if you know how to use Veeky Forums you can figure it out in a day, just get Mist and connect to the Rinkeby testnet and start deploying some contracts. Once you are comfortable with the process make a website and start pumping your ICO.

source?

yobit ofc

This
90% of these "hacks" are exit scams

HACKER, WE KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE
>donate, for good karma

0xb56E208C990dfC49483982e09D6CDB3dF0b6C3f5

you're my hero
0xb56E208C990dfC49483982e09D6CDB3dF0b6C3f5

europoor here
cant pay my rent this month
0xe1D3F75256148714617052931e117B5a0f25bdc8

inb4 he hacks your wallets too

only thing that's in there is a big, shiny, juicy zero

Fucking hacking nigger you better at least pump some shit coins for us to ease the suffering

pls hacker-sama...

0x09A410df52a0ed3FbC3078550c42652F34C6b99b

I'd love some gains taken off ICO scammers
0x09F54109243B3E6B6FbA7f8D5dF7B038D56b801b
good job if you're here

Because if he steal too much, vitalik will definitely hardfork. In this case, only 30 mil was lost. Vitalik won't hardfork. he get to keep money and slowly cash out. If he steal too much, vitalik hardfork, he get shit

>Veeky Forums is literally retarded
twitter.com/Andsvik/status/887788983962525697

good job mate. One other person knows not too be fooled by the typical Veeky Forums shit

he didn't. he stole 80 million LOL. 30 million was the initial report and he instantly robbed another 40 after

Where do I buy