Did you get in faggots? Don't tell me you didn't get in on this shit. It's already doubled since a day

Did you get in faggots? Don't tell me you didn't get in on this shit. It's already doubled since a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.github.io/#FUCK-ETH
cryptocoincreator.com/currency/fuckcoin/client/index.php
fucktoken.io/
bitonic.nl
coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do i buy

ETHERDELTA FFS, how many times can people tell this. HURRY THE FUCK UP THE SHUTTLE IS ALREADY BOARDING.

fuck you for making new threads, lets fuck over Veeky Forums when it hits bigger exchanges and it 100x the price. Anyone that has under 10k fucks are my fucktoys.

Kek, help some fuckers out mang. At least bizfags will have a portfolio after this.

how do i deposit on this shit website

It's not a fucking shit website. Just get some ETH and get MetaMask plugin so you have a wallet on your browser, etherdelta is so nice to you that it will see your MetaMask wallet.

wtf is this scam shit, how are we gona profit?

Seriously, if you guys can't even google this, no fucks will be given to you.

You guys ready? We're ready to hit 0,00025 in 1 hour.

nigger maybe if you calm your autism down and explain how we going to profit you'll get more

sorry I dont buy obvious pnd scam coins with no future

WE JUST HIT 0,00025!

is this shit related to hacked eth in any way?

cryptocoincreator.com/currency/fuckcoin/client/index.php

this shit coin was made on "crypto coin creator" top kek

It's not fuckcoin, it's fucktoken faggot
fucktoken.io/

>fucktoken.io/
ok just checked contract address - nigga im in
how do i get this shit - fucking etherdelta is clusterfuck on meth

>You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet.
wat

It's not clusterfuck bro, MetaMask, get that, then get ur worthless ETHs on MetaMask. Welcome to lunar express faggot.

>buying a scamcoin

you people never learn do you?

Yes, you gotta hurry up faggot. We're almost at 0,00030! All 0,00028 faggots are almost gone.

thats my address there,
0xB05AB23774dE96270D895B18E5DE132284CaeBA3

now what hommie

Now get ETH and put it on that address bro, then put it on EtherDelta. You gotta get it from MetaMask to EtherDelta first, after that hurry and get the last 0,00029 remaining ones.

let me see how much spare fucking btc I have lol
im broke

whats the ROI on these ?

>ROI
Nigga who the fuck knows, I got in @ 0,00010, allready tripled my money in 1 day.

>The minimum order size (for both tokens in your order) is 0.01.
I DON'T FUCKING GET THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh you also have to have enough ETH in your MetaMask to pay for the transfer. It doesn't take transfer from the exchange but from your ETH wallet from MetaMask.

>tfw nocoiner
Where can I quickly get ETHs? I don't have verified account anywhere. How fucked am I?

How much is ETH now? It just crashed right? You can just go in with 100EU.

Nice, just bought 10k.

FUCKTOKEN might sound like a joke, but this thing trading to a $10M market cap is no joke. This thing is ready to go parabolic.

>buying a literal shitcoin
get in and out fast or enjoy those heavy bags

okay i have 50 bucks worth of eth in my etherdelta and i have to transfer to the metamask? how do i transfer?

No the thing is, I don't have any exchange account. I signed up on Kraken, but it says it takes fucking weeks to get verified. Don't tell me I'll miss out on this mission to moon.

If you already have it on your etherdelta, you just need a small ammount for the transfer fee's. You can start buying.

I would say: buy BTC, transfer to bittrex then buy ETH on bittrex, transfer from bittrex to MetaMask. I do it this way.

Guys we just hit 2 mil marketcap. Whoever is on the shuttle, congrats and get ready for liftoff.

OP why are you scamming newbies?

this is the shit i see

its alright if its a scam can't hurt to experiment on this website

Good! Now go here to ETH and deposit, you will deposit it on etherdelta, then you can buy.

*here

Can I even buy BTC anywhere with my debit card if I don't have 3d secure?
>brb running 20km to the nearest ATM.

Yes, I don't know what's your payment method, but in the Netherlands we either pay with iDeal or CC on bitonic.nl

Stop buying this shit on erherdelta holy fuck you idiots are literally falling for the same scam over and over by the same people. Shit is trading at like 25x ico price now right now so you're literally just buying the dump without a pump.

Also op deleted his account on Reddit after announcing his ico, such an obvious money grab. If you idiots are this easy I might just do it myself

i had to disable the fox thing for the deposit to work

Well get it on there we hit 0.00030, on our way to lambo land.

I hope you are right, because I just gave up. Can't buy shit without 3D secure on my retarded debit card.

stop trying to fall for this fud, there is lots of room to grow and everyone in this thread saying scam are just mad they didn't buy earlier, what a classic.

WE HIT 0,00032

WHERE THE PARTY VAN?

GET THE LAMBO'S READY

2 POINT 5 FUCKING MILLION MARKET CAP BRO'S

We're going to 10M. Period.

>can't buy any 'cause I'm retarded nocoiner
>pic related

Don't worry about it user, you can get in on the next mooner.

where the FUCK do i check my FUCK tokens on this FUCKing website

Lol you guys are eating at a 6 eth sell wall that the dude literally spent 0.2 eth on at ico. Stop buying at market price!!!

Hey man, don't worry about it, you'll get the next one ok? In the mean time, we're in our party van @ 2.7 mil market cap.

holy FUCK i see some FUCK

You're in? Congratz bro. Let's hope this is a once in a lifetime lambo land chance!

Sales reaching 0.00040 already guys, if you're in CONGRATZ TO YOU FUCKERS!

whats the target

Pluto

>the dip never came

YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS? 0.00040 REACHED! HAHAHAHAHAH

3.1 MARKET CAPPPPPP I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

>over 150% gains since I tried to get in
>lambo never
What is the least painful way?

0.00045!!!!!!!! LAST FUCKING CHANCE, YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN

mfw waiting for eth to deposit

it's one guy spamming this, you're not missing out on anything

welp only used $15 worth eth anyways

Really? HOW THE FUCK D OYOU EXPLAIN THE 300% GAINZ???
coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/

Bought for .00029, sold for .00032. Happy. Done with FUCK.

SiCk BrAh

NICE QUADS FAGGOT, BUT YOU'RE MISSING OUT

What the fuck is going on???

This shit is fucking insane

HOLD YOUR BAGS. FUCK is done pumping.

Did i just get FUCKED?

looks like 6N3pWRK3 sold all his bags as the thread descends to page 10

TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM GETTING REKT MORONS....

so I didn't miss my lambo?

BTFD imo. Gonna go bananas by tomorrow

ebin might as well baghold

>35 posts from this ID
Are you the high on coins guy shilling a shitcoin again

God damn he fucking unloaded like 30 eth worth on you idiots. He literally spent 1 eth on the ico and you guys bought it for 30x

but its only Veeky Forums that brought it, now we wait for reddit to buy 100x the ico

Now is when you buy. When there is plenty of fear

I like this idea of having the smartest people first con biz and then the smart people and some of the conned people from biz super con reddit.

what the fuck lmao

>buy 1 eth worth at ico
>can cash out 10% and still make profit

why didnt i buy 10 eth worth.

It's like you're smart for not buying a shitcoin ico but dumb for not realizing the potential to sell to new money on biz. I know that feel user

like when you eat a pint of your favorite ice cream that gives you diarrhea but it's so good so fuck it and you spend the entire day on the toilet?

should I hold or sell now? bought at 0.00039

yeah but twice

we bagholder now

If you sell now out of fear someone will buy it out of greed. Hold imo

I'm smart enough to remember nigger coin, and nigger coin, and IIRC a third rip off of nigger coin, and then kike coin and holocaust coin and wojack coin and chancoin. all of this shit is fucking retard shit stated by someone smart enough to make money off of memes. some people will buy like one because of "le MeMes LOL!", some people will actually buy a sizeable amount because they're invalid. A small minority will actually think, for some reason, it has a future. It's all the same fucking shit as the shit you find at gift shops. Shit that might be funny, but nobody wants. Even if you do buy it, you will realized you don't want it and it was a waste of money. If you get lucky you can sell it to a bigger retard on ebay or craigslist, but you'll probably be stuck with it. Fuck this coin and fuck the retards buying it!

But what if they deliver on timeline points tho
hype spike

Why is doge still up? All those other meme coins are retarded

you must have a grudge against your asshole.