Yemenite Jews

Are they the closest to Hebrews out of the Diaspora Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

merrimackvalleyhavurah.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/rabbinic-judaism-and-the-new-testament-parallels/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_revolts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Samaritans are.

>they're the brownest so they must be the purest
>(by the way egyptians were white)

You mean them? They look kinda White to me.

They aren't Jews though.

They are still Israelites, and have been in that land for so long continuously they probably have the best claim as the "purest" Hebrew.

Also no OP. They do have Hebrew heritage but a lot of people in Yemen converted and married into the population, so they are a mix with Hebrews and regular Yemens like how most European Jews are with Italians. If you look at all the Jewish tribes in Yemen Mohammad beefed with, they were mostly converts. Doesn't change the fact that they are still mainly Israelite in their DNA.

I never denied they were Israelites. I just said they aren't Jews.

I know, but OP said "closest to Hebrews" which i'd the Samaritans are probably the closest

They look light though.

They also said
>out of the Diaspora Jews

Looks Turkish

oh

They don't look white at all.

no, that would be what are inacurately called by edomites "african americans"

Yes because white people were the original race that all subhumans evolved out of

>Are they the closest to Hebrews out of the Diaspora Jews?

The Sephardic master race probably is.

>Samaritans
>White

huh?

Why can't Niggers take pride in Mali or Shaka Zulu instead of We Wuzzing?

They can pass in Southern Europe.

well whites already have a pretty impressive history and they still we wuz as egyptians and sumerians

And Jesus was an Aryan

The Israelites were white Europeans.

Jesus being a nice Jewish boy is revisionist history.

KANGZ

t. Celsus

I never understood Aryan warrior Jesus. I don't understand whites call themselves Aryan either.

>be sephardic
>blue eyes
>black hair
>white skin
>smooth flowing beautiful black hair
>ridiculously intelligent
>not an inbred ashkeNAZI
feels good t b h

Ethiopians/ East African Semites are the original Jews.

How many need to in order to satisfy this? What portion of African Americans are genuine afrocentrists ?

Here's all the proof you need that Jesus was Jewish: merrimackvalleyhavurah.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/rabbinic-judaism-and-the-new-testament-parallels/

No, Samaritans are closest to original Hebrews.

range from olive to fair.

That's an Italian.

he was a jew against the jewish pharisees. nevertheless, it was an intra-jewish conflict between jews

>dat website
No confirmation bias there

People who don't know any better underplay the extent in which gnostics, mystery cults and and non-Jewish ethnio-religious MENA groups played during the time of Christ. Plus at that time self identified Jews accounted for 10% of the Roman Empire. It was religion which embraced conversion.

OP is asking for which Jewish ethnic division is closest to the original Hebrews. The Samaritans aren't Jewish.

Nope. Literally isn't.

Samaritans are absolutely ancient, but they're not Jews, and probably not even Hebrew. They're peoples that's been imported into the region by the Babylonians way back in the 5th century BC.

Lmao I love when people say this even though all the sources we have about Ancient Israel describe Ethiopians having wars with the Israelites and distinctively pointed them out for being separate. There were Ethiopians who married into the Israelites and became Judahites but there aren't many left

How so? It was my impression they were literally just Hebrews who disagreed on the holy mountain and other points.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_revolts

I always assumed they were like cousins bickering over whether it was Mt Sinai or Mt Gerizim