Started investing in crypto a month ago and been holding ever since

>started investing in crypto a month ago and been holding ever since
>$130 in the red of a $250 initial investment
when do i start making money this shit is ridiculous

make cheap mistakes early.

Get FUCK

just leave and don't come back for a year or two

1. Take a small sum (may be really small)
2. Start investing strategically here and there
3. You can keep holding the rest if you want

If you just HODL and don't do anything, you're not gaining any skill. But skill is the most important thing in successful crypto investing. Your goal must be to learn to spot patterns and emerging trends early on. You will never, ever have a 100% success rate, but just by making more good decisions you can achieve a positive ROI and finally start making profit.

Decide on your medium and long term hodls
Start small and try day trading shorting if necessary
Skill overlaps with luck
Don't forget to find trends and patterns over multiple periods of time.
Buy the rumor sell the news
Oh and the biz way buy high sell low

Anything but holding is retarded you faggot. Guess what buffet does. He he just holds and waits.

Enjoy getting burned while trying to time the market.

Stfu nu male

>Came at the highest peak ever in a never before seen market
>Expect to get rich
>Have no clue about trading
Why?

Yea and he is also way too old to enjoy any of his earnings. Who wants to be rich when your dick isnt working and you cant eat or drink most good shit due to various health conditions and when it comes to doing something youre too tired and just wanna sleep all day. Fuck that

>Anything but holding is retarded
You analyze, buy, hold, and sell, that's how it works. You can set your own limits and sell unperforming coins after a while so that you have more money for re-investing

He was rich by the time he was 26. he just started early. The only trick with investing is start as early as you can and hold forever.

>why
when i watched the market in spring shit was mooning like crazy so i thought it'd be free money, why did shit have to start going down literally right after i make my first investment

if i even just waited a week more i wouldn't have lost this much

nice, just made $130 profit

>1 month ago
>$250 """"""""investment""""""""
You could make 1000% gains and still have nothing

>If you just HODL and don't do anything, you're not gaining any skill. But skill is the most important thing in successful crypto investing

Kek no it's not, gainz are the most important thing

If you are not planning to trade, which is perfectly fine, just literally buy the fucking dip with small amounts. And try to stay away from shitcoins. Dont listen to fags shilling their bags, make your own coin research and make your own "portfolio".

I feel kinda retarded too because I only have 180 dollars in it. At least I'm not losing money. Just got a hard 6 dollars today.

yeah i'd rather lose 50% of $250 than $10000, kys my man.

Not the way I see it. There's no honor in one-time, sporadic, inconsistent gains. You're much better off if you can adapt to the circumstances and spot opportunities no matter what. It's not like we're going up forever, or that crashes and collapses don't happen, or that any coin is guaranteed to grow. Why I like crypto is because it's anarchic, but not actually chaotic. You spotted a good chance to profit? Get in early, quit at the right time, take your gains - just like that. But most people are actually impulsive and emotional, if not outright dumb, and you have to outsmart the masses by making better decisions than them. So yeah, it's about skill in the end.

>$250
That is pocket change lmao

im a neet so i dont have much to invest, this shit was supposed to buy me a mansion