Dude hitler was evil man. the holocaust man. the six million jews man. he started world war 2. wtf how can you like him?

dude hitler was evil man. the holocaust man. the six million jews man. he started world war 2. wtf how can you like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only have him because he's G*rman

>dude darth vader was evil man. order 66 man. planet alderaan man. he started the star wars. wtf how can fans like him?

This
Fuck Germans
>"m-muh Aryan master race"
>Get ROFLstomped by Rome
>Trick them into an ambush ONCE, they decide to not grace them with civilization anymore
>Behave like borderhopping rapefugees crying crocodile tears about "muh huns" while refusing to adopt the local religion, learn the local language and adjust to local customs and outbreeding the natives
>Eventually everything collapses into the Germanic cesspool of anti-civilization we call the Dark Ages
>Latin Italians elevate Europe out of the dark ages
>The "Holy" "Roman" "Empire" spends centuries being useless and being France's punchingbag until Napoleon gives it the Ol' Yeller treatment
>Spend another century faffing about
>Everyone else spends this time making great inventions, discoveries and colonizing the world
>Finally unify and win ONE victory against a major power
>Start and lose two world wars
>"W-We master race now!"

Germanics are all a bunch of animals and the Anglo-Latin establishment should have exterminated those vile subhumans when they had the chance.

>Germans
>white

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called Germanic race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Epic thread man xD upvoted

>Dude, the Ents were evil man. How dare they march against Isengard! Think of all those innocent orcs and uruk hai!

Not saying that I agree with hitler, but conflicts always have two sides. German people felt threatened by 2 global powers: the anglo-jewish alliance, and communists. So instead of allying with one of the nearby global powers as is common and strategically sensible, they wanted to set their own path with extreme means.

>tfw people applaud the french revolution which was just as cruel and also had a major death toll.

History is not as simple as people claim afterwards.

1 John 4:20

If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

DUDE MORPHINE LMAO

>dude communism is evil man. the famines man. the millions of deaths man. the most destructive force in the 19th century. wtf how can you like Stalin?

He was a good boy. Dindu muffin.

>inb4 that guy starts posting about Hitler's poop and dick

>the anglo-jewish alliance

>evil

The fuck's a spook?

There is a skeleton INSIDE of you RIGHT NOW

DUDE HUGO BOSS LMAO

Dude how could you possibly support Nazis? They like killed people or something. Isn't artificially forcing equality onto differing groups of people with vastly different mental and physical capabilities better the only true way to advance your society?

>You're only allowed to be a Nazi or "force equality." No other options exist.

>Another A*glo circle jerk

This thread has changed my world view multiple times over.

>how can you like him?
Stockholm syndrome

I wonder who could be behind this post

cool mustache

t. charlie chaplin fan

Literally ban OP.
This is the most /pol/ thread one can make.
It doesn't serve any purpose other than for OP and his fellow /pol/acks to post their unoriginal jew meme shit.

This is Veeky Forums not /pol/.
This board will simply become /pol/ 2.0 if mods don't act on bullshit like this, ban cunts like this and watch the board become entertaining again for those interested in history.

>muh /pol/
Veeky Forums isnt better
>reddit tier good/bad morale
>le ebil g*rmans
>who would win in a fight, Veeky Forums?
>epic spandau memes

>muh /pol/
>Veeky Forums isnt better
It is when you want to discuss history
>reddit tier good/bad morale
I don't care about what good is or bad, the problem is the incredible repetition of content fueled by racism, not the racism itself
>le ebil g*rmans
Thats /pol/ you're thinking of
>who would win in a fight, Veeky Forums?
thats a plague that basically is present on every board
>epic spandau memes
I have no clue what you're talking about, is this something about poland?

I hate humanity. I want massacre and annihilation. I support Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, King Leopold, anyone who killed a lot of humans.

>Hitler defeated by Anglo-Saxons

t. LARPing burger

As a reptilian I support this.

You're comparing a movie to real life nigger

I agree

How can we even respond to the OP? Yes? It's not even like he's asking to discuss Hitler.
So someone comes on and shitposts some Hitler thread, do we re-hash the same basic shit about ww2 era history on every thread?

Comparing real life historical events to movies >>>>> thought out and well articulated posts

>>spandau
>I have no clue what you're talking about, is this something about poland?
lol, how new are you

This is reductionist.

Of course movies didn't happen and are not history, but they also have clear and unambiguous antagonists who are morally wrong, often to cartoonish degrees.

The fact that this flippant, crude and contentless dismissal of criticisms of Hitler works as well for a character conceived and designed to be entirely wrong and horrible is a valid argument that this dismissive tactic is invalid. It's actually not about comparing movies to real life, it's about displaying the illogical nature of the tactic, regardless the seriousness or the frivolity of what you apply it to.

But the thing is you probably knew all this and were just trying to wrong-foot any statement maintaining that Hitler was terrible.

anyone got the holocaust denial rebuttal images?

Nigger you dont need some retarded infographic
just google the crazy shit they talk about and you'll find a bajillion sources to refute them
infographics are only used by commies and stormfags. You're better than that.

OP is pic related

should I love gommies?

thanks user

Veeky Forums is a Official NatSoc board

I fucking love this picture.

I really wonder if you can catch germanic autism over the internet. It would explain a lot

boo hoo hoo six million jews, the holocaust