Why did Yahweh shoot up the school of Indo-European gods? Did those blonde...

Why did Yahweh shoot up the school of Indo-European gods? Did those blonde, blue eyed hunk chad beasts steal his big-bosomed Jewish female counterparts? Why did he use Christianity and Islam to extend his worship from just the Jews, to the whole of the gentile world? Did he need more foreskins to gobble, and gentile slaves are filler for his otherwise delectable Jewish ones? Does Yahweh still consider the Jews his Chosen?

Too many violent bible stories corrupted him

t. Jack Thompson

Christians don't worship Yahweh. They worship the Father.

>t. non-christian

Ask any clergyman who he worships, retard. The God of the Bible, who is the god of the bible? Yahweh.

>id those blonde, blue eyed hunk chad beasts steal his big-bosomed Jewish female counterparts?
This is why jewishness is a motherhood thing.
Strong, alpha, rugged european men would pump christian white seed inside the swarthy ethnic semite womb and colonize it with his genes.

Then the beta jew boi would have to pay up for his already pregnant wife.

European alpha fucks, jewish beta bucks.

Christians have been Judaized spiritually tho? You have a Jewish mother as a saint, a Jewish man as your god, the god himself is Jewish, the disciples are Jews, so if anything you've been JEWED.com.

>ywn pump cum into a big-tittied jewess

why even live

Funnily enough, Judaism's main converts in the classical world were often wives of pagans, as they didn't have to get circumsized. If anything it would be the Jews cucking.

>Did those blonde, blue eyed hunk chad beasts
I dont think you are a Chad when you collectively lose to some guy from some middle eastern backwater.

also:
did the jew in the comic just say "saturday peace, gentiles"?
What?

Literally, yes, but colloquially, it more means "Good Sabbath (to you)"

and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth. Titus 1:14

Christianity is completely emancipated from the OT. Everybody just considered them allegories and cautionary tales and paid lip service to them before the rise of (((Protestantism))).

Also Marcion did nothing wrong.

>Look everyone! I'm roleplaying! I ignore the Bible and God because it doesn't fit my ideology!

lad...

It was actually the opposite. Jews male line traces back to the middle east, but their maternal line traces back to Europe. This shit makes no sense. Technically Jews aren't Jews according to their own maternal rules.

Unless of course the women converted, which is a thing in Judaism: See book of Ruth. Or are we going to assert that the Biblical King David wasn't really a Jew?

>he doesn't belong to my special denomination
>he must be role-playing

denying YHWH to be our God is worthy of inquisitorial visits. repent heretic faggot

Make me. Jesus never referred to the Father as (((YHWH)))

He is right.

The other "gods" were to weak and pathetic to stand a chance against the faceless God. They are either death or so hurt they lost any power.

He was circumcized and brought up in the traditions of Old Testament Judaism. He literally spent all his time in Jewish temples, and was addressed as a Jew by every other Jew and by the Pharisees. What other god would he meant?

He came to restore Old Testament Judaism to Jews that were debased and detached from it. How is that not YHWH?

>He came to restore Old Testament Judaism
Lol

>"not a jot or a tittle"
>somehow means "absolutely fucking everything"

So, when Christians talk about the question of Jesus' divinity, a lot of times this is brought up:
>Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)
And is interpreted to be a reference to Exodus 3:14:
>God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
Which is considered in Abrahamic tradition to be the true name of god. Of course, the bible was originally written in Hebrew, so "I AM" is אֶהְיֶה (ehyeh), which is from where our "Yahweh" is derived.
So in conclusion, Christians say that Jesus said that he was Yahweh, which means that they believe that they worship Yahweh.
>Christianity is completely emancipated from the OT
>The gospels are riddled with quotes and references to the OT.
Literally pick one. The NT is totally dependent on the OT. Nothing in the NT makes any sense unless you're vaguely aware that the books of Isaiah and Ezekiel exist.

>For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
>Somehow means "it's okay to do whatever you want as long as you love Jesus!"

>Marcion did nothing wrong

Heretics pls go

>Yahweh
Don't you mean El, god of war, husband of Asherah?

I think all bible passages that have LORD and GOD should have EL

& humanities strikes yet again.

How can ''''Christian'''' white nationalist roleplayers ever recover? When will they realize Christianity is Jewish?

Do you mean Christian ""white nationalists""? You can't be a white nationalist and worship a Jew.

Hell. Like one Jew said the other day. "Not even us Jews think God is a Jew, and you say we have a chosen people complex?" Kek!

really activates the almonds

but the formation of jewish monotheism is a historical question

>more foreskins to gobble, and gentile slaves are filler

only if you're a retarded protestant