What's the difference between segwit and segwit2x?

What's the difference between segwit and segwit2x?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What's the difference between segwit and segwit2x?
youtube.com/watch?v=wBBWubXIOzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmgtfy.com/?q=What's the difference between segwit and segwit2x?

Twice the segwit

segwit was a factor in the downtrend from $1300, segwit2x is a factor in the downtrend from $3000

so all we need is segwit50x and we'll be dippin down from 100k baby

So, that's a good thing right? I thought it was twice as fast and twice the amount, like two bolts of lightning instead of one, or is it fast or faster because it's 2 bolts of lightning and they get stuff done faster than the previous one bolt?
This guy gets it, but someone above try to explain it to me in a visualization, please.

these go to 11

The real question is, how many bitcoines do I need to have intercourse with that?

Fuck segwit, who is this semen demon?

segwit2x = segwit + beep-boop 91

Come on OP, I want some new fap material.

i'll be nice this time
its Aylin Mamedova
> how do I know this?
I googled the image

>I'll be nice this time
Something tells me you don't hold any sort of power in real life.

> Something tells me you don't hold any sort of power in real life.
as if anyone who spends their time on an Indonesian hentai imageboard does

Can't argue that. I wanted to see if you'd bite. This board is by far the easiest to goof.

EPIC RUSE LOLOLO xDthat's not even the OP you thirsty goofy fuck.

he replied and helped you out when he wasn't even asked . hope no one helps you ever again you thirsty fucking cuntknuckle fuck

You just get your welfare cut or something? Seems like you're pretty mad at an interaction that had nothing to do with you whatsoever. Go to bed, sleep on your impotent rage.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums actually understands anything about the technical details of cryptos

>someone above try to explain it to me in a visualization, please.

in all seriousness:

segwit-ers wanted to introduce segwit, which primary's advantage is getting rid of transaction malleability and make it possible for lightning networks and such to emerge, which will supposedly bring some degree of centralization in exchange of very fast (seconds or less) transaction times and much lower fees

the decentralization-zealots wanted bigger block sizes and mostly that's it

segwit2x will result in having both bigger block sizes and... segwit

so if you don't want to let your BTC through a centralized network (like you always do when you use exchanges today) you will be able to avoid the networks segwit's introduction will inevitably bring to life

Hash functions brodie and I'm not even a codepiggie

Cancer

segwit = bitcoin core devs = good, bitcoin will moon
segwit2x = jihan, ver, craig = bad , bitcoin will crash

then i'm all for segwit2x

buy the dip :DDD

segwit2x is a scam segwit is not, but segwit2x activates regular segwit compatible with core before the 2MB hardfork which is good as soon as people don't run the segwit2x crap software and stick with core

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wBBWubXIOzw

Segwit2x is for the crybaby big China miners, majority of btc normal miners/users/traders don't want it. Even coinbase issued they won't recognize a forked btc, just the original. Lots of signals out there for people not to back China miners, hope y'all dont.

Anyway, who's that chick?

Google angelic model

segwit is the code written by superiour experienced western developers.

segwit2x is the code written by superiour experienced western developers + code paid for by a few chinks written by significantly less experienced developers, which has already contained serious bugs that have thankfully been caught early but there are probably more than will wreck havoc on the network if not found.

everything else is politics.