Where were you when ETH was kill?

Where were you when ETH was kill?

FUCK YOU MONKEY SKELETON

Buying Unify.

The same place you were when you got a girlfriend and became rich, OP, another reality.

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!

Thank you skeleton.

FUCK YOU MONEY SKELETON.

NOW LETS GET READY FOR LIFTOFF

I am looking for the contact details of Ethereum.
My wallet is empty.
Email to contact Ethereum please

FUCK YOU MONKEY SKELETON

should I short this?

do you like money?

Fuck you money skeleton ;)

Walletgatr lol

there was some faggots speaking about a etherium wallet extractor yesterday, maybe you were one of the victims?

If i was you I would be already in contact with the local police

ETH is staying even with BTC while it rises. WIll probably slingshot up faster soon, perhaps after a weekend dip.

ETH is hanging by a thread actually

most people who bought it bought it after the boom expecting it to go up or to trade it for BTC or to arbitrage it, it's full of day trading weak hands and stupidly volatile

meanwhile, your mom has heard of bitcoin and can actually say it without cringing

also most of the demand was driven by bithumb and their volume has petered off when they realized fib lines were just a meme and don't apply when something is simply in a state of oversupply while simultaneously being overbought

fucking lmao how old are you

>hello, police? Someone stole $100 from me yesterday and I would like to report it
>well, it wasn't actually $100, it was 0.5 Ethereum.
>it's like bitcoin
>bitcoin is a cryptocurrency you use to trade money on your computer
>no they didn't steal my computer
>well no I don't know who they are, they could be literally anybody in the entire world, that is within your jurisdiction right?

"Uh yeah, we got some kid here that, he says a burglar stole his Warcraft money or something, in the game I think?"

FUCK YOU MONEY SKELETON

it has lost the upward momentum it had from optimistic flippeners
this could be it boys

Yeah, failure to launch.
In a few months might be better, might be worse. Who knows?