Did the weekend dip start now? When do you plan to sell? Will btc get to 2400 before the real weekend dip?

Did the weekend dip start now? When do you plan to sell? Will btc get to 2400 before the real weekend dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

xbt.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't think it will get past 2400 pham

get ready to buy some cheap btc stacks

Major resistance levels ahead. Expect it to go as low as $1600 during the weekend.

here's to hoping

>weekend dip
>not following BIP91 and other split negotiations

What a poor simple faggot. He thinks the price behaves like a little kitty cat frolicking

Hasn't crisis been averted with 80% commitment to SegWit2x? Why would a dip follow that? I'd think it should rise

False-signalling miner faggots, 78.4% support and falling, greed, resistance

Weekend is a additional factor

Aw nuts you really think so? All signs point to a resolution.
Assuming there is a consensual resolution, the price would certainly go up, right?

The """dip""" to 1800 was not a healthy correction.

1600$ is way too low. Show your work, otherwise I'm calling bullshit

Why not? It recovered very quickly. But yeah, the current situation looks like it is leaning towards a continuing downtrend rather than a recovery. There is still a lot of uncertainty about August 1st and the hard fork.

You cannot workout for 3 hours, then take 1 sip of water and continue working out for 6 more hours.

to much money to be made. They showed that they are ok with the resolution and want to make some big money now. Shorting or buying BTC low when actually of of those pools know that it will be ok. Get on the boat to mariana trench

>crypto market is literally a human being
wew lad

Weekend dip? I just turned .099 btc into 0.10112679. Holy shit it's up to .10124361. WE'RE IN A RAGING BULL MARKET!

it's run by humans, so it has human qualities

>inb4 banned by mod who is jewish

People posting here actually have no fucking clue what's going on. Completely ignore the BTC signalling that's been going on.

As of right now BIP91 signalling is at 79,5% of the 80% required. Once this is reached the likeliness of a fork on the 1st of August is very very small. This puts people at ease.

Keep an eye on BIP91 and then see if BTC can remain steady above 2400 for a few hours in the next 24 hours. If it does, the downtrend is broken and you can expect BTC to recover (no weekend dip). If it doesn't, a dip could still happen.

>applying literal human biology to cryptos
>i-it's "human qualities"

Did the kikes learn of my gains? Are they crashing the market again? I'm down to 0.10081479 btc.

kek you'll see

i'll troll you with human qualities when it inevitably dips to $1600

0.10056319 btc

Where can i check bip 91 status live?

remember ltc?

xbt.eu/

Hey, Veeky Forums

Nice try chinky.

>the likeliness of a fork on the 1st of August is very very small
AHAHAHA

Nice fud

Not user,but BTC has lately been on a downtrend.
Just last week,people were sure that BTC wouldn't go below 2k

Last few days were pretty much the height of uncertainty and doubt surrounding the bitcoin fork issue, during which, the floor was just over 1800$. Now that the crises is averted, I see no reason why it would go even lower than that.

No matter what happens with bitcoin the price will always dip at the weekend, you can't control that it's the only thing predictable thing in crypto how much it will dip is a different story

Except for you know that one weekend where it flew up to $3000.

Usually I would agree, but I have my doubts about this one. I feel like it could be an exception to the rule.

I don't want to short but I don't really wanna buy either.