wonkette.com/227054/we-actually-won-the-iraq-war-hooray
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Levies
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/hamidian massacres/
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/simele massacre/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam is a cancer

LMAO

I will kill everyone one of these retarded sons of bitches.

Let's be real, the US had this coming. They've been messing with other countries for over a hundred years by this point.

The Syrian government and presidents that have been maintaining it for the past 100 years have all been Muslim

I they kept messing even after 9/11

Absolutely agree. They deserve it

What I have never been able to understand about these attacks is why would they go after ordinary citizens? You are not driving home a message by attacking the people that have such little influence as it is on their government's actions. The Pentagon attack actually makes sense - but all these pointless bombings and shootings of regular citizens is retarded. The working class yet again pays the bill for everyone else.

shut the fuck up cockholster
*puts willy in your mouth*

Sandniggerstan deserves to be irradiated or at least their people genocided with biological weapons but our ZOG government is too pozzed. You cockroachs exist at our mercy never forget.

Because in war, it's always the common people who pay the largest price.

Fuck off misogynist. Women are the true victims of war.

US deserved it

Not so much the civilians, but definitely the elite/government.

no you won't

Haha time for Veeky Forums!

The World Trade Center buildings were ugly as fuck, though. I'm glad they're gone. If Bin Laden had called in a bomb threat and flown a couple of remote-controlled 747s into the towers instead, so as to minimize casualties, I'd praise the man as a hero. Those towers were a blight on NYC's skyline.

Stuff like OP's pic, on the other hand, makes me sad.

>Alawites
>Muslims

Agreed, letting Islam continue to exist after WWI was a mistake.

Actually children are.

Yeah that's what I meant. But the civilians are always the victims. Same for when the us bomb a country

Yeah, if you are a terrorist, why not go after the politician who voted for war. Or if the politician is too well secured, his third cousin? Or why not a banker, or a societies elite?
But they go after middle-class people.

Did Veeky Forums even exist then? He'd probably be running to check drudge report or go on aim or friendster and tell his friends.

I'm still waiting for a serial killer that has gets a hard on for killing elites. They always go after the hookers.

Actually makes my blood boil.
I unironically hate films where a capital city is destroyed and all its architecture and thousands of years of past peoples blood and labour is obliterated for stupid fucking reasons.
And its not even real

>15 of the 19 jackers were saudi
>leader of the entire organization was a saudi
>"hurr lets go after Saddam, the mortal enemy of the Saudis that some Princes have been trying to topple by funding proto-IS"
Are Americans the modern equivavalent of the Mamluke slave soldiers of old?
Or does this analogy not work since atleast the Mamlukes knew that they were being used by Muslim masters.

Stop spreading this shit meme. The rulers of KSA are so willing to play ball with the US they're practically a puppet state. Their goat fucking backwards citizens participating in jihad against the US and the occasional rogue NEET princeling funding them will not transform the relationship.

>implying the official story of 9/11 is true
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!

t. mamluke

>that fearless dude with the mega-mullet
lol

>he doesn't know how to teach other republics to elect good men
lel you sound like a total pussy. International relations are a series of investments. Diversify those client states nigga, the benefits outweigh the costs.

That's pretty much what the Mamluks did too kek.

chickens coming home to roost

Just look at that relief challenging you. you just have to smash it.

agreed, they were ugly but after they get destroyed it takes on a special significance

wonkette.com/227054/we-actually-won-the-iraq-war-hooray

STOP

Weren't these just copies?

yes, but far more fat and retarded

Muslims are just freeing Christcucks from committing heresy and idolatry within their own religion. Good guy Muslims saving these Christians from hell.

>innocent people should die
Kill yourselves edgelords/communists

this

fuck amerifats

>muh old buildings

Who cares?

You just explained why 9/11 was an inside job you dumbfuck.

there's some truth to that.
and really when you get right down to it it was much more of a spectacle than it was a truly catastrophic tragedy (something which actually had a direct effect on a sizable portion of the population or most of them), at least relative to what happens to the rest of the world and how we perceived it here. we have low standards and lots of video cameras

Why do Americans dress so poorly?

We know the true meaning of comfy

Innocent americans don't exist.

American version of hygge?

Being "ASSyrian" as one Veeky Forumstorian says it, I'm afraid to click the thumbnail and see if it's an Assyrian or Nestorian thing. I avoid even checking news about that as it hurts my feelings. More than casualties, is that bad?

IT'S NOT FUNNY DELET

You ""people"" deserve every bad thing that happens to you, up to and including total annihilation.

You're probably the same Kurdish poster. You didn't have to turn caps lock off.

I've never been outside the US, I just know some history and understand that you ""people"" are literal human shit. I would rather let a nigger fuck my daughter than shake hands with an ASSyrrian.

Why?

memri in your Veeky Forums? it's more likely than you think

Don't know if this here is a copy or not, it doesn't bare any significance though, I want these people tortured until they die, kill Europeans, kill Middle Easterners or Amerilards, I don't give that much of a shit but destroying the cultural heritage of people who did not accept this cancerous religion and who would have turned IS into marrow dust if they were transported into their time is the lowest of the low. The Assyrians would have crushed these goat fuckers into mush, they were not cucks like we are.

>inb4 this is not Assyrian
I am not going to Google it but I think Nimrud is Babylonian

So I guess I'm not alone in having that priority (). I hope I'm not a 'cuck' but I doubt I can do much about this.

>The Assyrians would have crushed these goat fuckers into mush, they were not cucks like we are.
Yes, because 2600 years of not having their own nation while serving everyone from the Babylonians, (F)ersians, Greeks, (F)ersians again, Romans, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, etc truly is the epitome of alpha people.

All while relying on Kurdish protection today while crying about "muh Nineveh" instead of growing a pair like the Israelis did when they reclaimed their homeland from every camelfucking arab country and their habibi.

history is memeingless on Veeky Forums says the humanitiesfag

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Levies

Kill yourself Kurdish subhuman. At least Assyrians have an actual culture and history that doesn't consist of doing genocide on helpless people and mutilating their own women. PS, Babylon was the bitch of Assyria longer than it was the other way around.

>proud of being the guard dogs of the brits when both the turkmen and kurds serving also realized it was a shitty gig leading nowhere, just like ASSyria

>"atleast we have muh history"
I am sure your knowledge in what toilet Ashurcuckibal took a shit in 560 BC is gonna help you find a job in KURDISTAN. Since you sure as hell aren't gonna do anything else with it, like fight for an independent ASSyrian state.

>support jihadists because the genocide and the destruction of valuable monuments of civilization are less important than maintaining a neo Cold War mindset of trying to contain Russia and Iran at the urging of our jihadist allies Saudi Arabia

But it was the Saudis who were responsible for 9/11, our erstwhile """"""""""""""""""""""""""""allies"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

A modern Assyria will never come true since that would mess up the balance of power in the region and literally no side there would support it. Being a minority and existing in low numbers (thanks for the genocide, Kurds) will make it a near impossible task. Jews had the backing of the West as well as dealing with the incompotent Arabs. I cited the Iraqi levies since claming they have no balls is bullshit, and if they existed in more numbers, they could probably carve out a state.

>I am sure your knowledge in what toilet Ashurcuckibal took a shit in 560 BC is gonna help you find a job in KURDISTAN. Since you sure as hell aren't gonna do anything else with it, like fight for an independent ASSyrian state.
There is a basis and justification for Assyria. There is none for Kurdistan.

>There is a basis and justification for Assyria. There is none for Kurdistan.
Good thing a ASSyrian justification means as much as Ashurcuckibals toilet.

Now go do what you cucks do best, which is either hold shitty diaspora rallies were you cry about "muh oppression" no one gives a fuck about or pray like good little christcucks. Thinking other Christians in the West even know you exist and dont see you as more shitty arabs.

All while the real men are fighting to create a nation.

>rogue princeling
The Saudis are exporters of jihad. They allied themselves with the Wahabbists and then spread that brand of Islam throught the funding and building of mosques in foreign countries. It's not a "rogue princeling", it's the government itself.

It comes down to this: what countries will fall in line with us? We tried to make Iran into a puppet and that failed so we've spent 38 years trying to isolate them (to great failure). Saudi, being Sunni, isn't going to ally themselves with the Shia Iranians so we ally with them to help contain Iran who drifts close to Our Eternal Enemy (according to Cold Warriors) Russia.

To get "conspiratorial", there are two sides of the globalist camp in the American Deep State. The first is the pro-Israel side made up of the finance sector, media... anything Jewy really as well as Evangelical Christcucks who want to help Israel because MUH SECOND COMING (and that group is mainly politicians/Congressmen). This camp is more cultural in nature.

The other side is the pro-Saudi side made up of the DoD, MIC and energy industry. For them we run a global empire where oil is the top commodity. Saudi Arabia has the oil fields and hasn't been under the control of our rivals therefore they're our friend.

So now you have plans for an "Arab NATO". Israel and the Sunni jihadist states have been allied because their common enemy are the Shia Iranians. But this Arab NATO thing puts a kink in that as now that the Sunni states are banding together, well, why do they need Israel? Israel has been feeling slighted over all of this and how they believe Trump is treating them. The source of the WaPo leak too, that revealed that this "leak" might have "compromised" an Israeli agent was likely put out by McMaster and his group who is firmly in the pro-Saudi Deep State camp thus showing, at the moment, which side is the one that's really pulling the strings of the American government.

This is the "ASSyrian" again. I should just let you know that for years before this genocide there's been a proportionally quite large diaspora, which also reduces the indigenous presence. Also don't forget that it isn't the first genocide in the last century, let alone persecution.

Kurds are powerless and weak. The only thing you guys are doing are chimping out in Turkey and Iraq, killing christians along the way. Such bravery, right?

>Thinking other Christians in the West even know you exist and dont see you as more shitty arabs.
Literally a separate church moron. They recognize them but they belong in a different denomination. Assyrians are also genetically distinct in the Middle East, sticking out in the ocean of brown Arabs, Turks and you Kurds fill in.

Enjoy yourself now, but one day the world will realize the truth and put you filth to the ground.

What the fuck are you talking about? The Assyrian empire was brutal and murderous even for the time. Even the fucking Persians were known as the "lenient" empire because the Assyrians were so much more brutal in comparison.

>this is what ASSyrians actually believe
Keep living in that fantasy world of yours, Petros.

I am sure the proud Kurds will get their "commupance" for the imaginary crimes you people make up.
All while ASSyria in all its glory shall rise again! With billions of soldiers that shall flay their enemies like in the old days in honor of Ashurcuckibal! And all other cringe to follow.

They were a bit crazy but no known or reported genocide existed during their rule. They just killed their enemies and rebels.

>imaginary crimes
See image.
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/hamidian massacres/
desuarchive.org/his/search/text/simele massacre/

The guy you're replying to is a Turk LARPing as a Kurd. Stop swallowing his bait, newfriend

non-Christian peoples are the worst thing to happen to the middle east

The "ASSyrian" again: I just want to say that they have at least 3 patriarch-led Churches, although only one is 'the' original Assyrian Church. The others are very similar.

What you're seeing is a under-the-table alliance between the Israelis and Saudis who (along with their US cousins) fund the neo-conservatives and neo-liberals.
Jewish money and Saudi money in the US is poisoning the politics here. The Israeli blueprints for the assault on Iraq has existed for decades, from the Yinon Plan to A Clean Break.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction"

The Israelis have been working with the Saudis to split the Arab world in a Shia versus Sunni war to undermine Iran and Syria as well.

Pic related.

lmao what could have possibly moved all those rocks? was it aliens?

Since the 1960s, that is. 1 less before then.

We're maintaining most of our ruins here in Tunisia, or are we not Muslim either?

a politician can be just as easily replaced as a middle class citizen. lbj was a ashitty replacement but america didnt end when jfk was shot. 9/11 was a bigger turnpoint for america than the end of the cold war.

maybe you're not retarded isis fags

So because they slaughtered people of all ethnicities it's cool? Sounds like the logic commie apologists use.

>That guy in the backround
>Isreal and Saudies, I'm CFR

Tunisia is becoming increasingly secular and less muslim, so eventually yeah, you won't be a muslim country anymore.

Political Islam is cancer.

American here, he's right. Our government is shit but we leave them in power so it's on us

Good night sweet prince

RETURN STOLEN LOOT IMMEDIATELY@@@

REEEEEEEE

And they would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling Russians.

>That picture
>Those dubs
You have been visited by the terrorist ghost of repeating digits. Checkem!