Get ready for the moon mission!!!

Get ready for the moon mission!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/can-antshares-become-chinas-immutable-ethereum/
github.com/AntShares/AntSharesCore/releases/download/v1.6.1/AntSharesCore-GUI-v1.6.6354.35073.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>Wake up, NEO

He will wake on the 24th

themerkle.com/can-antshares-become-chinas-immutable-ethereum/

Ever since ANS made their July plans visible, I can only masturbate to videos Keanu Reeves.

I can't wait for the 24th. Hope I can get some extra payday money in before it moons.

I'm expecting it to continue its sideways trend, which I'm okay with.

lol

>trusting the chinks

do you really expect it to move at they change the letters on an exchange LOL

We can only hope idiots see this new thing called "NEO" and pump it.

Honestly dude, I wouldn't underestimate how powerful such a seemingly trivial thing can be. Aesthetics and marketing mean a lot, and people throw money at literally every new name they see listed on an exchange.

>digibyte mooned during the confrence
>ANS mooned during the last conference
>Sia mooned in anticipation of the obelisk

Yeah it's going to move if they change the name.

ITS MOONING

I'm buying a lambo!!!

here we go boys

OHHHH BOOIIIIIIIIIIII

i'm not saying it's a moon mission but this is a sharp incline upward.

there isn't a more appropriate day for a moon mission

That's nothing, we are going 90° soon

Is this the anticipation of 24th pump?

No, it's because hodlers are complaining about it going sideways so the swindlers have arranged a pump to shut them up.

Don't worry. By 8:30pm chinks will be dumping this back down to where it was.

I just sold fucking 370 of my ants yesterday for a small loss fuck my life im such an idiot I only have 80 left now.

Nah, we're going to $20

For some reason everything is pumping right now.
Take a look at BTC. Just shot up to 2500.

My god ur right,

its getting short squeezed to hell on chinese exchanges

I don't understand what makes people sell when it's not a good deal for them? Like, just be patient right? go ride a bike, enjoy the real world, OR if you're nervous about your investment, go and find more information on the coin you're invested in so that you can rest easy(even if it is DGB). what happened in your life to make your grip so weak? is everything ok at home?

this train has no brakes

I sold some at loss to buy others and made overall plus. That's why

I usually shitpost in my coins thread when I get nervous about it.

Didn't sell Ans though

BTC is mooning, not ANS

I found a coin with more potential than ANS so I sold the majority of my ants to pick it up.. I also do have real concerns about antshares/neo and its not used for anything other than speculation at this point. Not to mention that 1/3 of the people buying it are westerners that will never actually use it and are just trying to get rich quick.

what coin is it?

I'm a retard: the post

Can you even be bothered to look at a BTC-ANS chart without spouting off nonsense?

it means that 270500 is where I got out, not exactly the top this time but made some good profit here.

I also believe NEO will be HUGE in time, but I'll buy back in at a later time

mtl

hoyl shit someone was scared this coin would moon too early

It mean buy buy buy moon ticket nao whaitopiggu

10% rise?

No, that was a rational trader who knows this is as good as it gets for ANuS

Don't be stupid. We all know this is the start of a pump and it will be right back here on the 26th. If ANS is the ETH of china then it has a lot of extreme dips in its future.

So, do you think coins like XVG that are right now quite stable will shoot up in the near future just because BTC is rising?

that "rational trader" was the only reason ANS didn't go higher right now

>this train has no brakes
>train immediately brakes
sasuga user

ANS isn't Vitalik's asshole and never will be. ETH of China is a fucking meme. They've got nothing except crypto buzzwords.

All you need is buzzwords and hype in crypto, user.

there will be a dip from 300-320 to 250-280 again. It is going to repeat ad nauseam. it's like you guys are in crypto for 1 day...probably are

alibaba has alipay and they are making neo a payment for it. check it out

People underestimating the rebrands importance. NEO is currently in limbo as far as marketing and general hype is concerned. And its still chilling in top 20.
Exchanges etc are going to wait until this is complete. Not saying moon on 24th but next few months are going to be very interesting for NEO.

Unless that was announced in the past 12 hours you are full of shit, shill maggot.

Will we a good feeling when every dollar neo rises I get 500$

my dad works for alibaba

What do you mean? Its literally shilled everywhere on youtube by retards who act like they know what they are talking about. Thats one of the main reasons I sold the majority of mine.

I bought this shit at 420 (I know, I'm a retard) so I can't do nothing except baghold

think this is gonna go sideways for a bit

same, ill sell at 400 and take the loss

>ill sell at 400
it will never hit 400, at least not in this year.

You could buy more to lower your average price so you don't need 400 to go even

sats you moron

ANS went from 1500 volume to 1900 in 45 minutes on Bittrex. There's a sell wall at 270. Once mr. whale takes that shit down, we'll go straight up to 290. Then I hope momentum will carry us further.

The moment is now. Rebrand is 24th. The volume increase, bitcoin fork appears to be avoided, everything going up. ANS is going huge the next 4 days mark me.

He knows you idiot. He saying it will never hit 400k Sats ever again.

Almost everything is mooning if BTC is mooning, I thought you know it, you stupid cunts

>muh logo

Bagholders want deals being brokered, faggot and ANS has nothing - fucking zip.

I hope this will be another may rally

Wut

>Rebrand
>Conference
>in contact with Alibaba
all shit when you go to neo.org and scroll down to that sad pic of cloned chinks aka contributors.

boiled dogs,chink scam

Whale has decided to spread out his wall.
We have permission to rise.

So he's an idiot?

It appears so. Wall vanished, mini walls got up. Whenever this happens it's just a matter of time before we go up :-)

Anyone have a wallet download site is down?

Where all the haters at?
I'm accepting applications for butler, lambo washer, and used condom thrower outer. Just thought you'd no-anters would like to know.

github.com/AntShares/AntSharesCore/releases/download/v1.6.1/AntSharesCore-GUI-v1.6.6354.35073.zip

What? Why?

Ignore them. Just haters.

General reminder to sell Sunday.

What if I told you... that you should buy this chink coin

People need to realize this is the best investment you can do right now in 1 year it will be 100 dollars a share... WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING BLIND
THIS COULD BE YOU BUT YOU ARE PLAYING

Lol