Mooncoin

hey all traders on Veeky Forums lets make contract and help me pump this coin up . coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has already been pumped. Twice.

This coin deserves more than 3 sat by the early 2018 gains will be 5000%+

Love the new logo this shit is going to moon

I wanna spent my 0.004 btc on an altcoin.
Do i buy MOON now or wait?

It won't since people keep dumping as soon as somebody buys

Yeah, easy 10x with plenty of volume to sell in to.

yes pour into it all you have
100% gains

Judging by the graphs, its at a high. Would it not be smarter to wait for the dip? The cycle looks very consistent.

it wont dip under 2 sat

lol
why wouldnt it?

I forgot to say try get in at 2 sats.

im in that coin since it was last time 1 sat holdin g few millions and it never dropped to 1 sat again

I got 20 Milly at 1 sat. I think it's one of the best prospects in my stack for mad gainz.

Fags just got added to a game

The community is hustling bro. Some investment group is interested in the coin too, moon edu, smart likes, moon lite, moon word, easy to mine. It's gonna boost at some point.

Transfered btc to bleutrade to exchange for moon
1 hour later btc nowhere to be seen
brb dying

Fuck that. Pump soul pls. Bought at 1, still waiting for the ride to take off. Looks like whales are waiting for more riders. Whales love everyone

Yeh i drop into their discord every now and then. Seems like they are on track with updates. Guess they just holding back to say whats happeninf till all this shit with btc fork bullshit blows over.

you can also buy moon on coinexchange.io/ it is easy to register and setup
if you have no biin then register with coinbase.com to transfer money and purchase

It'll come. They're just slow.

remember, always do the exact opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to do

Including that?

That's the joke