I am one of the ex-members of Chancoin. Ask me anything

I am one of the ex-members of Chancoin. Ask me anything.

Is it a scam?

What makes you think it is a scam?

first question and you answer with a question?
>kys NOW!!!

how much did you dump on those faggots?

This means "Yes."

Could I get a tip?
What do you think of their roadmap?

another pump n dump scamcoin?
Why am i not surprised

im also ex-dev, AMA

i did 4BTC

is jackie chan on this dump? he looks like he pumped your coin and shit it on the community?

Airdrop pls. Thx!

CHxdNqe5kqzXkBMLEaABd9F8tBhqPjr11T

The more questions you ask, the better. I will provided an extended reply to all of the question today.

0.95 BTC done just by samefagging on discord, get on my level

Why did you get out?

I was hesitant on getting in on this, instead I got in on FUCK cuz I believe it has a better future.

What do you think of this?

Founder here. Ask away and I will answer honestly.

...nano ?

Why did you create Chancoin?
Are you happy with the progress it's made?
Have you made mistakes along the way?
Did you sell any Chancoin today when it hit Cryptopia? If so how much?
Would it be greedy of me to ask for a tip?
What is your favorite Chancoin meme?

You were banned for trolling and fud in general

Proof.

That's a lot of questions

>Why did you create Chancoin?
To make money from it after I saw poor attempts with the same idea (waves tokens etc.)

>Are you happy with the progress it's made?
Yes

>Have you made mistakes along the way?
I should have premined less. I didn't research enough about a reasonable amount of premine and this is ultimately the reason why this project will never become what it could have been.

>Did you sell any Chancoin today when it hit Cryptopia? If so how much?
Yes. I will not share that info as of how I unload my many coins. I try to play the market not too obviously instead of crashing it in a whim

>Would it be greedy of me to ask for a tip?
Not greedy but you could contribute instead to earn it like others

>What is your favorite Chancoin meme?
There are many many many fantastic ones, thanks to all the loyal chancoiners! A favourite one... maybe fat kid with chancoins instead of fidget spinners?

did you create magacoin after you realised your mistakes with chancoin?

Fuck off. No one believe that they are who they say they are unless they confirm in the discord chat.

Yes. After I realized how much profit you can make from a coin with some basic advertising

I left the discord chat and transferred all admin rights 2 weeks ago

You got banned from the discord an hour ago and are a troll.

Obvious non direct FUD here

Anyone lurking the thread.

See the creator on discord confirm his post ID in this thread

post cap

well shit... so, how many whales are there? will it pump again and be dumped on the hodlers? lol

Alot of small whales, a fair few were sold @ less than 100 sat when it first got onto exchange, plus the mining is mostly just 2 people with asics.

But really if it gets high volume then these people wont be able to manipulate the market nearly as much.

You can drop the price by 1000 sats with $500.

Is DGW going to be implemented or not?

CHC can be mined with ASICS?

I literally have the coding for DGW ready to go. The task is now deciding if we really want DGW or will another algo be better. Only want to have to change it once.

Will want to do all the big changes at once, as the exchanges and miners all need to be running the new wallet when hardfork activates.

Yes, I pushed through 30 blocks today using 10 antminer L3+ as people wanted confirmations faster due to cryptopia.

can S5s be used? where can the info be found?

i tried to send my 4CH to novaexchange. i'm waiting for confirmation for over 3 hours. will it ever arrive? is anyone still mining? how is it supposed to have a future with such a long waiting time.

the exchanges require 20 confirmations. Not really something I can control. Block spacing is 10 min which means that it should hit exchange after 200 min.

Scrypt asics only, see mining help in discord.

Very easy to do though, Coinminers.net has pool info.

ahh got 1 s5 thought I could use it... so do you still have those millions of coins which havent been burned? and can I have some?

Do you expect 4CHN to be valuable enough to buy a lambo?

CaYprTHMKnD1J4pTARtKLJYfhJs4dXPuz2

It also goes for

Great work user, take your time to take the right decision.

bumb