Is Veeky Forums the most left-leaning board on Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums the most left-leaning board on Veeky Forums?

No, Veeky Forums is full of elitist liberal/leftist pricks. Veeky Forums really isn't that left leaning, it just hates stupid /pol/ trash

Veeky Forums or /int/

Veeky Forums is stupid /pol/ trash.

Really. You're going to apply modern political ideologies to Veeky Forums? We're still mourning over a disaster from 1453.

>left leaning

no

No, Veeky Forums is the most left-leaning one.

>/Int/
Not really, it's just a less extreme version of /pol/.

Whats to mourn about a reconquest from godless heathens?

The average Veeky Forums-fag hates commies about as much as they hate pol-tards (as well they should). The most left leaning is probably /s4s/

Veeky Forums is a radical centrist board.

Quality thread, OP!

Veeky Forums should strive to be apolitical. It's called human science, ffs.

The only left here are the Veeky Forums kiddies who are taking philosophy in school.

We are pro monarchies and emperors.

>Applying ideologies to boards
>On a left-right scale at that instead of a 4D one
wew lad

You'll find every board that isn't infested with /pol/beard is center-left. Even /pol/ used to be Libertarian until like 2014.

Anyone to the left of Himmler is "left-learning" for the average /pol/ack.

Boards created after ~2012 are almost entirely populated by redditors/fbi.
so yeah, probably

>Even /pol/ used to be Libertarian until like 2014.
According to the latest polls half of /pol/ is still Libertarian. And when we say Libertarians we usually refer to right wing Libertarians

>any board that isn't /pol/ tier "conservative" is left leaning
We need to fucking purge /pol/, especially since this is on a fucking history board which has always had a sizeable contingent of monarchists/traditionalists. The most left leaning board is probably /co/ and that's only in a socially liberal sense

>Even /pol/ used to be Libertarian until like 2014.
Do you mean as opposed to NatSoc? Because that simply isn't true. The board got deleted twice for being so Nazi in the last 10 years. I know a lot of people dislike the racism memes from old Veeky Forums, but you shouldn't lie about the facts on a history board.

We're diverse
It's nice, encourages discussion

Veeky Forums should be immune to strict political affiliations, we should be able to look at politics from all ages of human history, without any emotional attachment to any of them. We may compare and contrast, but generally it would be difficult for Veeky Forums to be left-leaning since we are exposed to a broad number of ideologies. If you see a /pol/-tier thread, it's a /pol/lack and they've invaded Veeky Forums.

/int/ is showing its liberal colours because America elected Trump and they want to make fun of America and Trump.

kek /int/ is as racist as ever

>racist
it's just banter

Veeky Forums is full of shills and communist apologists from Reddit who think
>greentext
Is an argument

Nu/pol/ isn't much better but old/pol/ or even /new/ was better than both.

It's still racist, just acts a tad more liberal just for the sake on mocking Americans

Why do people say this when it's obvious that it isn't? Is it because you aren't racist and you feel better if you pretend that people are just joking around? There are people who just are joking but there are real racists(a lot) too.

There's a lot of fascist sympathizers here
Including me

It's largely banter for the most part. Sure it gets out of hand sometimes but I don't see threads regularly calling for the extermination of other people.

Never forgive, never forget

Anybody who says this hasn't spent 2 seconds on /int/

nah that's /mu/

/news/ is 100% liberal propaganda

>1 post by this ID
Stop falling for this shit.

I miss semi-sane /pol/

Nah that'd be Veeky Forums

/cam/ or /lgbt/

I'm not, but I'm mildly convinced lefties are trying to create a stronghold here.

>/int/

No, but it's one of them. Veeky Forums and /nu/ are more left-leaning on aggregate, possibly /jp/ as well.

/co/>/mu>/lgbt/>Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums has too many /pol/larpers to be leftist

It's in better hands now.

They are. Not that this place should be /pol/ with dates, but there's a fairly noticable influx of commies who try to turn Veeky Forums into their safespace

>evidence: a few comments on reddit and a discussion about establishing a presence on /pol/

found one

So leftypol is on 8 chan. Been wondering where it was as I kept looking around Veeky Forums for it.

>4D scale

/pol/ is shit and Veeky Forums is a jewish monarchist board. Also you're a paranoid schizoid annoying autistic poster who can't stop typing the word leftypol for 1 day.

Lmao how.nu.ru

sauce please.

Identity politics have ruined this website

The fact that a world power actually uses politics as football teams is quite disgusting.

The website name is literally on the image

literally go on int for a few seconds