So what's the endgame for lambo land? Imagine you earn 400k - million on crypto...

So what's the endgame for lambo land? Imagine you earn 400k - million on crypto? It would be stupid to continue with crypto cuz you can liquidate that shit to something permanent.

How can you turn 400k - 1 mil to 10k a month permanently?

I thought about buying real estate and rebuild it to a hotel to get your 10k a month. I think we can all agree 10k a month is the norm for lambo land / relaxed.

What's ur endgame faggots?

I'll continue trading shitcoins until I'm either driving in a lambo or begging on the street.

>buy 21 BTC
>hold for 10 years
This is 100% guaranteed method. You can get there faster if you want to risk it with some shitcoin pump and dump.

>400k
>wants 10k monthly
>Aka 120k yearly
>Aka 30 percent return

Good luck finding something stable with that type of return.

The way people usually do it is invest in an index fund which will average 6-7% per year or invest in several large cap high dividend paying stocks and live off of the 3-6% dividends. Royal Dutch and BAC-L both pay 7% dividend. JNJ pays 4% and grows nicely. You won't get anywhere near 10k per month with that though. Have more realistic expectations. If 400k was all u needed to retire on 10k per month, everyone would be retired already cuz 400k ain't that much to save

here in spain I can retire with 400€ easy

most people dont even make 1000€ a month

Oh well I was thinking about staying in the civilized world (US of A) and not having to move to a third world country

Nigga I'm not talking about stocks or crypto or anything that has a chance of crashing. I'm talking about hotels, cleaning companies, washing machine company. Whatever it is, something that'll get around 10k or close to.

Are you fucking stupid? You're being a stupid greedy fuck- a capitalization rate of 5-8% is considered VERY GOOD. 10k a month on 400k would be a cap rate of 33.3%... The only way to get returns like that is to gamble WILDLY on crypto and stock option... I'm sorry, did you think becoming a millionaire without a life time of work was going to be easy?

Your first problem is that you don't contribute to society, you are a toxic leech. People who make money are people who benefit society, unless you make wild gambles on crypto or stock markets.. Think in terms of "what is needed" or "how do I improve the lives of others" and then you will understand what to do. Of course this is all a moot point since you don't have any money besides your $50 blockfolio portfolio, but who knows maybe you'll win the lottery.

Secondly, 10k a month is NOTHING. After tax that's like 85k. Good private schools in major cities cost 40k a YEAR. Forget about having a family or getting a girl who is above a 7, they won't go for small minded faggots like you who think 85k a year is "lamboland/relaxed". You have a peasant mind set and you are merely a delusional serf.

Third, what is this "buy real estate and rebuild it to a hotel to get 10k a month" faggotry? Do you know anything about real estate or the hospitality business, or financing in general? For retards like yourself, your best bet is to diversify since you are stupid and easily taken advantage of, so basically diversifying mitigates the chance that someone of above average intelligence will mark you and steal all your investment in one go.

And buy DGB before it's second mooning, you have been warned.

well spain is for fucking spanish niggers who used to be Europeans but then got raped by the moors. I could retire in Compton with 400k too, but does anyone want to live there? I don't give a fuck about salsa dancing or tequila so I'd never move to crime infested, ATH unemployment, shit tier country spain.

rekt

Yeah those things are called businesses that require you to run them full time ALONGSIDE your investment. You think that if you drop a measly 400k into a cleaning company you'll make bank? The business with tank and you'll lose all your money without you constantly working on it... there's no "coasting" with 400k.

>I think we can all agree 10k a month is the norm for lambo land / relaxed.
no. is like 1500 euro /week fuel, insurance is like 1000 / month, 400 for washing it and some regoular check is other 400/ month.
not mentioning your self sustain and the house

Kek
>contribute to society!!!
>buy DGB
It's like you don't want to contribute here. At least I want to start a hotel as my endgame. I don't wanna fucking be risking everything every day for the rest of my life to have a 50% loss, 150% gain, 30% loss, 200% gain. It's all so tiresome.

Yeah I want to run them full-time, I'm not talking about doing nothing. Would be bored out of my mind.

>still serious about buying a literal lambo

"kek"?

You're the autistic faggot who is asking about buying real estate and building a hotel on an anime hentai board with zero understanding of finance or business. You are clearly an uneducated peon who works at burger king or whatever foreign shitty equivalent from which second world shithole you come from. I did contribute by explaining what you need to do and how you need to think, you ungrateful little nigger.

Calm down you raging homosexual. We're just speculating on an endgame here.

so OP if you have all the answers and you think yuor plan is perfect when litterally all the people are telling you that you are the dumbest ignorant faggot on this board and it's very difficult to win this title, what's the point of wasting space opening a thread? are you a kid who needs approval?good boy then
i'll wait for your reeeeeee post in an year

>you ungrateful
this

Maybe I'd be calm if you weren't such a retarded dipshit. You have no endgame to speculate on because your blockfolio is literally worth $30 and even if it moons 100x which it won't you'll only have 30k.

Your endgame is whatever McDonalds does for you when you get too old to flip bugers.

On a side note, anytime you build something like a hotel, you should build it in a way that you pay zero taxes. You get the local government to dismiss a majority of your taxes because you a providing a benefit to the community (attracting tourism, etc)

>And buy DGB before it's second mooning, you have been warned.
HOly shit the DGB shilling is getting complex

To tell you the truth. I just want to retire in my 40s and surprise everyone.

the truth is not complex. Smart investors are sucking up DGB right now. I have over 8M.

I literally took the bait and thought this was legit and more than a copypasta material, until the last sentence where you shilled the shittiest shitcoin ever known to mankind.

Well played user.

spain is white fucking burger
We even have better healthcare

Then why does no one fly to spain for healthcare?

>21 BTC
>Over 50k in capital required

Nigga I'm broke

The Spanish are the niggers of Europe

>wants something more stable than stocks like a small business
>doesn't know 50% of small businesses fail within 5 years

Stocks are your best bet.

So who wants to stop being a loser ass wipe spending their time arguing with strangers on the internet to feel better about their shitty lives, and start coming up with some good suggestions for OP's scenario.
400k does seem small, so lets call it 1mil made through investment.
How does one turn out ~10k/month?
GO!

(OP)
>1kkk
>wants 10k monthly
>Aka 120k yearly
>Aka 12 percent return

Good luck finding something stable with that type of return.

The way people usually do it is invest in an index fund which will average 6-7% per year or invest in several large cap high dividend paying stocks and live off of the 3-6% dividends. Royal Dutch and BAC-L both pay 7% dividend. JNJ pays 4% and grows nicely. You won't get anywhere near 10k per month with that though. Have more realistic expectations. If 1kk was all u needed to retire on 10k per month, everyone would be retired already cuz 1kk ain't that much to save

>Secondly, 10k a month is NOTHING. After tax that's like 85k.

But that is a lot

my general rule for investing is to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says but not even you guys are stupid enough to stay in DGB its crashing man get out

If you could get a stable 12%cap rate on 1 million dollars everyone would fucking do it you ignorant retarded freeloading idiot. Berkshire Hathaway wouldn't fucking exist, nor would any other investment firm, because it's virtually impossible for an investor to consistently make over even 8% cap rate you dunce.

Thank you!

So far all I've heard are still stocks and crypto. I don't think anyone gets the idea.

I literally want to work for the business and with a 1 mil investment, it's not like you're startup shiller. With 50k you can already start businesses like washing machine companies, which require little tot no active work involved. Hotels are basicly an easy income with rooms going from 80EU per night to 120EU per night, with 10 rooms being halfway filled in a busy season, you got your earnings in for the year already.

I want idea's like that, not stocks. I want to fucking work as well damnit.

Here we go again. Return of the butthurt. Don't you guys get bored?

Anyway, get as angry as you want but nobody is trying to be a freeloader here. Use more than 2% of your brain and you'll realise we're talking entrepreneurial strategies here - NOT get rich quick schemes or free money machines.
With capital of 1mil, possibilities are endless, and OP is really just trying to gather peoples thoughts. I for one would like to know what the experienced Veeky Forums users have learnt and their genuine, constructive thoughts on using 1mil to build up/sustain something like a hotel that consistently turns around profit.

Before you guys bust a nut - i'm not talking about blindly walking into the hospitality industry. I'm talking about breaking into it and learning the industry. The question is: should one bother with hospitality to begin with? Or are there other, better options?
Discuss pls :)

>Forget about having a family or getting a girl who is above a 7, they won't go for small minded faggots like you who think 85k a year is "lamboland/relaxed". You have a peasant mind set and you are merely a delusional serf.

>need money to land a great girl
>believe she won't leave you when the opportunity arises
What was that about delusional serfs, again?

>Royal Dutch and BAC-L both pay 7% dividend. JNJ pays 4% and grows nicely

Are people shilling this now?

Spreading good knowledge isn't shilling. What is wrong with these investments?

lol not for long

It's just that I have seen them posted about 3 times

If the US goes to shit, the rest of the world will have already been dead
All you've seen have probably been me. That my portfolio along with DIS, XOM, MO, and a few others. They were in threads where the topic applied. The strategy to hold these doesn't change, I'm trying to load up on dividends.

This isn't really the thread to post that shit. It's obvious stocks / bonds aren't as trustworthy as a business built on real estate which you can sell out for the same price you got it.

How can you say that when most businesses fail? Stocks and bonds are much more stable.

Basically this sums up to an entrepreneur thread. I know I'm never going to start a small business because I don't have a good idea nor could I manage that myself.