Everything mooning except for this

Everything mooning except for this
Why is it that btc is pumping anyway? Weekend is just around the corner... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.com/services#merchants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LTC goes up $1.00 for every $50 BTC gains

No weekend dip this time. It's gonna be a weekend moon and fake everyone out.

>newfag detected

Anons, would you keep it open or close and rebuy?

>people think that "weekends" means a dip in 2017... rather than market reality.

its frozen on polo right now...

A rising tide lifts all boats. LTC just isn't completely out of the mud. It'll pop big league here. Onward to $50.

Sell to BTC. Litecoin is useless now that segwit on BTC is confirmed

>Dunno if I should blame Poloniex for frozing this shit as soon as BTC started to moon
>Or myself for NOT selling after recent moon

Probably both apply, fml

Nobody wants fucking ltc you had your pump take your profits and invest somewhere else

Poloniex is being shady as fuck right now.

>Moons on Chinese exchanges

Poloniex cucked Litecoiners so bad...

I guess I'm just going to hold anyway. YOLO

>he thinks le weekend meme means anything compared to a resolution in btc scaling

ltc is manipulated as fuck but in a good way that allows it to break ath then raise the floor through stability. if it were to moon then it would have a high chance of crashing like every hard pump and dump coin. the coin proved itself when everything came crashing. ltc stayed stable because it never tried to moon.

>observes more than just the 5 min candles

My man

It looks like it's forming a meme triangle that can pop between now and November

pop upwards

LTC isn't pumping because Charlie Lee loves to alienate himself

apart from the bagholders already heavily invested monetarily and mentally in this useless clone of bitcoin, nobody cares about it. nobody wants to accept it, use it, transact with it, outside of speculating with it on exchanges.

its only saving grace was that maybe with segwit some altruistic individual will develop a swap that allows people to sell litecoin directly to bitcoin to buy things. well if that does get developed its not difficult to see the price of litecoin will just keep getting lower as people liquidate it to buy things with bitcoin, while newcomers just stick to using segwit on bitcoin.

You sound just like a butthurt apple fag when samsung started blowing them out the water

and you sound like yet every other underage litecoin bagholder. i guess in this situation litecoin is samsung, but only if samsung had no real developers or engineers.

crying online and trying so desperately hard to fit into a clique isn't going to get you anywhere, especially not in crypto.

Youre the one making a fuss and fanboying m8

litecoin.com/services#merchants

no, i was just stating the facts of the market, easily provable with transaction and exchange analysis. you're the one that doesn't have a comeback other than the kind of fanboy shit you see on reddit.

you seem to have missed the point. you can use a payment processor that lets you accept alts, but that's irrelevant. if you asked those merchants about their relative volume in litecoin vs bitcoin, they would all tell you the same thing. there is a subset of merchants that accept litecoin in addition to other currencies, but other than the litecoin fanatic websites, none accept litecoin as the only cryptocurrency.

its just treated as yet another alt, and with segwit theres even less reason for merchants to bother. theres is no bullish future for technologically anaemic coins like litecoin outside of the exchanges. and given that i'm here to make 3 to 4 figure multiples long term, litecoin is squarely outside of that realm.

M8 the fact of the market is ltc rises with btc

>and with segwit theres even less reason for merchants to bother.
Segwit is a meme, bitcoin can't handle more transactions with segwit. No one will use LN. It's nothing. And soon people will realise there is no other options besides Litecoin if they want to have decentralized payment system and not being fucked by banksters.