>2550
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do u think about ripple

FUCKING WAIT FOR ME I DONT HAVE MY TICKET YET I WAS JUST WAITING FOR THE DIP. DONT LEAVE ME HERE....

Anyone smart would be selling now lol..

Especially since it just double topped, sit on comfy usd until the weekend crash comes again. Same shit happens every week

Why did you even make this thread are you trying to trick newfags OP?

Hello, Christy McCaullife here.

So glad I'm on this space mission!

>inb4 this happens

>do the opposite of what biz says
meaning buy in now if you haven't yet

ripple is cripple

h-heh, dead cat bounce

its going to 1 dollar?

Sorry, I couldn't listen you. My cock is so hard imagining the massive gains I gonna make.

so its pretty obvious this recent climb back up is due to the segwit2x signalling right?

does everyone just not care about november 1st yet? (the actual 2x hardfork date now)

we are willing to pump and dump a few times before then? probably to a new all time high???

>first it was capitulation
>then bear trap
>then it was mania again
>b-but, muh graph!

Fucking TA fags can suck a nut, I bought some ANS on Sunday after it finally stabilized.

You're asking which way the headless chicken is going to run next

ripple price is INTENTIONALLY held down

you should drop that shit asap

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA

Retard, come back to this thread in a few hours and apologize please. I'm the only one giving legit advice everyone else on Veeky Forums is encouraging people to buy in at the peak on a THURSDAY.

We are pretty much at the peak of the pump may go a bit higher but seeing as it recently double topped and massive walls just got pulled I think its a safe spot to sell up into USD to buy back on the weekend.

k

>tfw sold yesterday at 2330 because I thought it would dip again

Now I've warned now.

You are unironically correct i hate when decent advice gets shit on it goes to show how shit biz is. Thursday is typically the peak before a big dump friday.

Im new to crypto and im just wondering what websites are the best for buying selling and trading crypto.
I bought a bit from coinbase is their any websites that dont Jew with the transaction fees.

>THURSDAY.

bittrex for shitcoins
gdax is fine
kraken (verification is slow)
poloniex for high volume (dont use it because you can get jewed)
bitfinex

forgot bistamp
they sended me 2000€, took only 2 days, verification was fast

get fucked dude lol

But I read my horoscope this morning and it was positive?

Not even at the top you fucking retard

You seem like a big fan of sell low buy high rule. Hahaha just because you spotted one single pattern in your entire life doesnt mean you should hedge your puny live savings on it every single time. Boy are you in for a surprise.

What fucking coin are we talking about? BTC or XRP?

I'm in
LOL @ the FUDer's who aren't in