No matter how much money you have you'll still be alone

>no matter how much money you have you'll still be alone

what's the downside

being rich and alone sounds like heaven

It's true, user

This guy gets it!

Let us analyze this statement and make a comparison using extremes.
Say that you have 10 billion dollars but you're alone, these are the things that you will be able to do:
>Get any car you want, drive it in any track you want.
>Have your own jets, mansions, business, etc
>Go to any country you want and buy any piece of land you like
>If you are into that sort of stuff, you can apply to the most expensive universities in the world and spend your time learning something sophisticated like quantum mechanics or astro physics.
>You don't have to feel bad about african children anymore because you already donated millions to them, if they don't know how to use the money effectively then fuck them.
>etc etc etc
Remember that you are only allowed to live alone.

Now let us assume that you are poor as fuck and barely scraping by and having a 9-19 job but you got a wife, here is the things that you can do:
>Sex with someone you love
>Live with someone you love
>Do stuff with her, have your fun, etc
Remember that you are not allowed to get rich.

I prefer to be rich and alone desu fampai

Just to be financially stable would be nice

To be able to afford to exist and save some money and have some nice things

More importantly doing what I love for a living while achieving these things is most important

However the likely hood of that happening is so slim - unfortunately I've been told that so many times now yet I'm so attached to this dream that I feel if I don't achieve it I will kms

Having money would mean being able to fund doing this but right now I'm at rock bottom renting now in debt without a job addicted to various drugs at my worst physical fitness and maybe a month from the streets

I could give a toss right now about normie problems like "finding love" and shit that can wait until I'm in a position to find someone worthy of my time, genuinely compatible and attractive

Every year I self destruct myself further from achieving my goal. I work on my hobby every day but perhaps still not hard enough.

I wonder how long I have to coast down this path (which is proabably the "easiest" thing to do) before I end up dead - it seems to be within the realms of possibility now

fuck I just wish I had the motivation and drive to actually do something about it but the depression and guilt makes it difficult to do anything at all

JUST

delet this.

its ok ill get a dog

Try r9k.

"Money even buys true love." (Nelson Rodrigues)

>giving even 1 of my billion shekels to niggers
Dropped

>giving money to niggers

literally false

Not sure if it's because I'm 18, but just pull some money out, buy some cool shit, and watch your phone blow up.

I did this last year, too. My dad is a broadcaster for our local NHL team, and he gets free tickets all the time. Throw a few of those up on your snapchat story, you got a date in five minutes. And I'm ugly as shit

>not buying your way to heaven
enjoy staying in hell for eternity anons

>be rich
>able to live alone away from people
>nobody to bother you or annoy you
>pay for sex with the world's most beautiful women and then tell them to fuck off afterwards

I'm not seeing a downside.

People with this r9k attitude never actually get rich.

Why?

Because they like the idea of being rich but not any of the steps that go along with it. Unless they inherit millions of dollars this poor, cancerous attitude is insufficient to get rich neither in your own business, nor formal employment nor even crime where you need good social skills and motivation.

Thank god for memecoins then, I don't need any of that other stuff. Lambo will be mine

Considering the effect Western aid had on the African population boom and the associated results (proliferation of Islam, invasion of Europe, disparition of hundreds of animal species, pollution, rapes, violence, R Kelly), people who donated to Africa will likely burn in hell for their crimes.

this is simply not true
>t. 24 year old with $200k

>no matter how much girl you have you'll still be -90%

This thread

Fuck you. When my coins hit the first million im adopting a Russian loli and raising her to be my wi, I mean an outstanding woman.

>no matter how many shitcoins you buy you'll always be poor
FTFY

Damn user, hope it turns around for you

Just stop going on /pol/, sam

Look at this faggot i bet he doesn't even have a waifu yet xD