Warned you fags so fucking many times about bancor pricefloor

Warned you fags so fucking many times about bancor pricefloor
now its gone

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7Ec6A713197FCBb4cFe7213800470b0940268549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumb

And what you faggot? It's basically the same as before.

Someone has the contact details of the Ethereum helpdesk?
My wallet all my tokens are gone.

NO, I Warned you fags so fucking many times about bancor pricefloor

this shit will go sub 0.008 hahahahaha bancor fags BTFO
also they dont know this shit is centralized scam well played )))JEWS(((

>Betting against the jews
This won't end well for any of you.

trusting (((them))) stay poor goyim

I sayed out of bancor because they were kikes

I made 0.4BTC in only 3 days by arbitraging the shit out of this.

feels good making mone yout of these goyim idiots thinking bancor is not a scam HAHAHHAHA
watch how it slowly falls

here come the low IQ brainwashed poltards

here comes the bagholder
getting heavier by the minute eh? hahaha

Hello guys!!

NO-banc ignorant here! Too stupid to understand the super-wise technology behind this very innovative and undervalued project.

Too stupid to understand the various math equations without examples. I am sure the whitepaper was well worth 40M USD, maybe more.

Please enlighten me, etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7Ec6A713197FCBb4cFe7213800470b0940268549 this is the bancor floor ETH address. It is now 0.
Also, does this 0 means that those ETH were wasted just to keep BNT up against those BNT holders that were smart enough to realize quickly that they were not above 150 IQ like the other holders ?

What does this mean for the future of this great project? Is there a second white paper with triple coin-cidence of wants coming this time ?
Anyone has further info on this? It will moon if they release another white paper, at least 50M more, I want to be one of the first to buy.

Please guys this is like ETH at 0.15$.

dude that user clearly posted you the link to vitalik's blog that explains why it can't happen, you're an idiot!! bancor price floor CANT be gone

Hello friend!

Are they heavy ? Because they are about to be way heavier...

Joking dude, you are correct, it CANT go down, prohibited by Newton's 2nd law of bagholding. What we are all seeing is just an illusion.

Wait till they release a second white paper, it will moon.

hahahahhah bancor fag tears. their bags must ne heavy as fuck by now

Calling all super smart guys of /biz!!

All of you who were excited with the idea and understood the whitepaper and found it to be unique and ground breaking and of great value.

Where are you now please? I need someone to tell me if I should invest to those whitepapers.

It was a time where there were 5 threads/day here for BNT and why to buy it. Where are all the nice fellows that were helping us understand now ?

bnt will follow the same way as antshares. bnt its still fresh they are starting things up

They can try to be the same way as antshares.
Easy task:
1) Publish new whitepaper
2) Collect antshares from informed investors
3) Peg BNT to antshares for as long as the price shilling lasts

Repeat with other coin.

Have I got the process right ?

nope. do your own research (outside of Veeky Forums). it's not even been a months lads, too soon for either side to claim victory.

Nobancs on suicide watch

Man it's not about victory. I am just having some fun with the hype-driven banc-cucks who are unable to do basic due diligence and researching before pour their money to a massively over-priced and over-hyped ICO.

At least they are in better shape then the coindash 'investors'.

Bancor is still way overvalued, and if they were not so greedy with their ICO, they could have protected their investors.

I am a buyer below 0.0035, -==IF==- they start delivering... Not under the current circumstances.

We should know soon either way. Apparently waiting for green light (by either end of this or next month, I can't remember) from legal to create GNOBNT.

I disagree with being overvalued but maybe I'm too hopeful for what it could become.