Is it possible for peace to come to the Middle East?

If so, how? It is a shame that an area with such a long history and diverse, rich culture is so unstable now.

Other urls found in this thread:

gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png
gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Religion_lg.png
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
yourmiddleeast.com/culture/turning-waste-into-wealth-with-cairos-garbage-people-photos_31874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No region on earth has peace. The Middle East isn't special in this regard.

I don't wanna admit it but we need a new Ottoman empire.

Since the Arabs have proven over and over that they can't run shit and the Perscucks are too weak and tolerant for their own good.

Atleast the Turks managed to keep the entire thing relatively stable for over 600 years, with or without a iron fist.

Do you consider the region at peace if is a radioactive wasteland?

Go to sleep tayip

>is so unstable now.

It's literally 100% Israel's fault and no one elses

Just as this would destabilize Europe

This guy knows.

It truly takes a brown person to make an equivalence this false.
Tell me, how many of your school plays involved Radical Muslim Mickey Mouse?

makes a lot of sense to me

Ironic considering most French cities look like Ramallah.

>Is it possible for peace to come to the Middle East?

Not until there is some kinda “reformation” of Islam as despite the valid complaints from Muslims about Israel and the U.S., the fundamental problem is the medieval nature of Islam, that traps its adherents in an assbackward and ever more obsolete culture while the rest of the world moves on without them, resulting in Muslims lashing out at everybody around them.

One certain nation needs to take over the entire place again and rule with an iron fist because that's the only way you can get arabs in line

There will be a conventional Arab only "world war" by the end of the decade. Most Arabs will die and the area will be severely depopulated.

>memritv
>a channel run by 3 israel jews, one of them a former Mossad agent, to go collect clips from the fox-news tier channels of the ME and compile them to make Arabs all look like cartoon-tier bogeymen

No.

No?
Memri makes Fox News look like a Platonic Academy.
Jews can't capture Arabs being retarded on camera if the Arabs aren't being retarded in the first place, user.

With or without the screencap, the post still stands. Take thirty seconds to analyse the differences between the formation of Israel IRL and the one in that grainy third world jpg scenario above. Your people are deluded.

This man is correct.

MEMRI has plenty of uploads representing the more sane elements of the arab world desu

What does Veeky Forums think of these borders? I know it would be unrealistic for borders like this to actually occur, given the political situation in the Middle East. I based them off of ethnic and religious lines, using
gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png
and
gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Religion_lg.png

Shia Iraq and Jurdistan should be part of Iran, Sunni transjordan should be part of Arabistan, the Druze shoudl be exterminated along with the Alawites and their land turned over to breed pigs (in b4 "but it already breeds pigs")

Would Iran lose its armenians and kurds in that scenario? Also palestinians are pretty attached to their own independent nation state at this point. Whats Druze country?

Also why does Israel remain territorially intact when it has large arab minorities?

I doubt it would lose its Armenians since most live around Tehran and Iranian Azerbaijan.

>neat, tidy, clean borders based off of Western geopolitical concepts such as "civilization", "nations", and "nation = nationstate = country = government".

No. Our ancestors had two thousand years to murder each other and force populations to move or assimilate until things roughly (ROUGHLY) fit. The Middle East is an enormous disparate hodge podge filled with numerous powers that will not, under any circumstances, allow things to change.

>Israel
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia

None of these three will ever give up what they've got now and anything you attempt would result in nuclear war, be it from the Iranians finally getting their nuclear program off of the ground, the House of Wahab taking over and the House of Saud saying fuck it, or Israel wiping out Europe as part of the Samson Option.

The only way """"""""""""""Peace"""""""""""" in the Middle-East can come about is if we were to lock the entire thing in a bubble, let everyone murder Israel, let Saudi Arabia and Turkey fall apart, and then let Iran pick up the pieces while playing Center Of The World to a bunch of tribal bumfucks and trade based city states.

>Would Iran lose its armenians and kurds in that scenario?
It shouldn't, like said
>Also palestinians are pretty attached to their own independent nation state at this point.
The map is really just an idealistic scenario that puts aside regional differences between same ethnic/religious/linguistic groups (in this case, Sunni Levantine Arabs).
>Whats Druze country?
An ethnic nation state for the Druze. Lebanon is pretty tough since there a hodgepodge of different religions and ethnicities, with enclaves everywhere due to the mountainous terrain.

I based it off the majority in those areas, with a few exceptions here and there to prevent exclaves.

Again, it's an idealistic scenario mostly based around the premise that European colonial powers (i.e. France and the U.K.) weren't retarded and split the Middle East up by arbitrary lines.

Yeah sorry was thinking of Azerbaijanis my bad

Some totalitarian regime on par with maoism and stalinism with a "lol who cares about religion culture and ethnicity really" mentality basically genocides all resistance, makes people wear the same autistic garb and builds roads and rail linking the country into a military industrial complex supporting a tightly controlled national army.

Starving peasants line up begging to do anything for food/leniency and the government places them into collective farms and commie blocks where they focus on immediate material problems. After decades a generation grows up in state schools and doesn't take religion as seriously.

>Afghanistan
>Middle East

That's amerifag education for ya

I'm Tajik you fucking retard and we're in South Asia

>borders china
>hurr durr they're brown, must be the middle east! Let's turn eye-ran into glass!

>Kurds, Arabs and Baluchs get their own piece of Iran cause of "muh ethnic" groups
>not Azeri's that are around 20-30 million and the second largest "muh ethnic" group
come on now, if you gonna balkanize around meme ethnicities then you gotta commit all the way

Iranian Azeris are very content with being part of Iran. In fact, they hold a disproportionate amount of government positions compared to other ethnic groups in Iran, and are the second largest ethnicity behind Persians themselves. If anything, Azerbaijan should become part of Iran.

man, I just want to see this become a reality for the clusterfuck factor.

eventhough most Iranian Azeris have nothing against Armenians but I am sure a couple of decades of Turkish "we wuz Oghus n sheit" propaganda might change their opinions.

But Israel isn't unique in that sense since the United States removed native people from their homes anyway lmao.

>giving kurds any land
You already fucked it up.

Give Copts their own piece of land so they stop getting bombed in their own churches and revive the Coptic language

Might as well start doing the same for Assyrians then.

>Now

>perfect maps don't exis-

>Hamadan, Gilan, and Mahabad being a part of "South Azerbaijan"

Wew pan-Turkism truly is a mental illness.

Not to mention killing MILLIONS of Palestinians didn't help either. Imagine if they did that while killing MILLIONS of frenchmen, women and children. Israel is the biggest terrorist organization in the world

So where will you put Turkey? Or does it not exist anymore?

DELETE THIS OY VEY
these facts are anti-semitic

Did you know there are MILLIONS of plants in my city. The government spent MILLIONS on a greening project.

Did Islam ruin the Middle East?

>5100000 Palestinians killed by Jews

Got any proof?

The Mongols ruined the middle east

Islam could be ok if they would just modernize but they want to go back back to what they believe was the Golden Age.

I unironically want this.

But then again I wish the Aztec civilization was still here.

It's sad people still deny the Holocaust happening in Palestine. So ironic after all this time the Jews have learned nothing whatsoever. Even after they were allowed to live in peace in Muslim lands for centuries. This is how they repay us.

Babylonians don't exist anymore though

It's like the Kurdistan map.

It just keeps growing.

Oh please, there's plenty of old literature which shows the Muslims held contempt for Jews and non-Muslims were still considered inferior.

No, Islam is peaceful and perfect religion where everybody is equal.

That's bullshit. Jews and Christians have lived in peace under Islam, way better than they've treated Muslims historically. Jews were oppressed by Christians and we let them in no problem.

Technically, they already live isolated from the rest. I'm not sure if it's the same for Copts. And I'm not sure if language revival is a good idea even though it's 'worked' in the neighboring country.

I just think, line borders for the desert are pretty, but terrible on land occupied for 12000 years (i.e. Gobekli Tepe). That's besides the ethnic cleansing based on those borders, destroying antiquity overall. So I don't like that giant shish kebab skewer from the Mediterranean sea to Persia.

>Jews and Christians have lived in peace under Islam
No such thing as "peace". It might have been "better" but you are still second-class.

Shut the fuck up. I'm a Copt and my family has never been living in "peace" with Muslims. We just can't complain much because we fear for our reputations. I guess you think it's peaceful because we can't scream.

I like how every time a bunch of Copts die, the Egyptian government just says: "THIS WILL NOT DIVIDE US! RELIGION IS NOT TO BLAME! WE ARE ALL EGYPTIANS! WE ALL BLEED RED!".

Fucking hell lmao.

What else can Sisi say?

On the one hand he has Christians that have tolerated this kind of shit for centuries and on the other he has on-the-edge Muslims that get triggered at the slightest insult and could start another Arab spring 2.0 with Sisi as your Mubarak.

I'm not trying to make excuses, just stating how retarded the situation is and the Copts with sadly have to bear with it.

As a Muslim i'm sorry and apologize for what we have done to you. And no i don't think it's peaceful because i can't hear you scream, this is clearly not peace. The terrorists that have attacked you deserve nothing less than death.

You people will cease to exist in another hundred years.

>implying Yemen will kneel
The people love their country more than Sunni's supposed pre-eminance over Islam. Additionally, their Sunni populace is preodminantly Shafi'i, the Hanbali theo-maniacal delusions hold less sway than the Zaydi Imam there.

Great example of why people who don't know anything about a country shouldn't dick around with random demographics Fox News told them rule the region unilaterally and pretend they can cook up a , although to be fair you put more thought and research into your lines than any Anglo responsible for actually doing the job his/torically.

Nope never ever, the middle eastern caucasoids are more violent than sissies in Europe so violent that jews would rather live around whites instead of their cousins.

Yes, inferior.

This memetic idea of them being evil manipulators doesn't spread to the region until after Israel crops up, they acculturate to the Western contempt for Jews as malicious masterminds.

I guess people think that because the Copts and other minorities have remained quiet about their pain for hundreds of years then people think the Muslims dindu nuffin. Whereas Muslims are loud as fuck about anything bad happening to them.

No, jews ruined the middle east. If Israhell never existed it would be a better region.

Azerbaijan *was* a part of Iran before the Russians showed up

Well what they consider "bad" can be really twisted. A Coptic woman refusing to marry a Muslim man will be kidnapped, raped, and forced to convert but many will consider her in the wrong for rejecting the Muslim man's marriage proposal.

That's because Europeans were retards.
>Oh, we can't handle money because that's a sin!
>Let's have the Jews do it!
>Why the fuck are the Jews controlling the finances?
>Sneaky bastards! Jews control the whole world!

Copts need their own nation desu, but look how spread out they are.

Also everything is Islamophobia. Saying they treat their women badly is Islamophobic and we just don't understand their religion.

t. ex muslim

What did the Copts ever do to the Muslims for them to get persecuted so bad?

>Be Palestinian Arab
>Tries to ethnic cleanse Jews since the 20s
>Coddles up to the Nazis
>Chimp out immediately when UN partitions Palestine
>Gets btfo
>'but we dindu nuffing'
>Goes to Jordan, the Jordanian king welcomes them with open arms
>Chimp out again
>Gets btfo by the Jordanians
>'b-but muh Pan-Arabism'
>Goes to Lebanon
>Chimp out yet a third time
>Gets btfo by Lebanese Christians and Israelis
>'its the world's fault'

Fucking nothing.

Be non-Muslim and better educated.

amen

Why do you defend apartheid so passionately?

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

>mideast is doing its own shit
>multiple american "peaceful" interventions and killing """"""""tyrannical"""""""" leaders later
>entire region turns into a terrorist filled shithole
>"its their fault they were always like this"

>guy talks about the past
>make it about yourself anyways

Why are jews autistic Veeky Forums ?

Remove Islam
Destroy SA

>Copts are Jews
>Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums

What the fuck are you even going on about.

>peace
>when Wahhabist faggots exist and control the region

"Lah"

I understand why they do it but it still pisses me off.

You're fine, my brother. The Islamic bullshit is the reason why so many Copts no longer live in Egypt.

Fuck off.

Exactly.

We exist.

What you said doesn't make any sense but I guess you just like to blame Jews for everything, huh?

>It is a shame that an area with such a long history and diverse, rich culture is so unstable now

Here's a complete list of Arabia's civilizations:
Muhammad's Rule
The last 100 years of Saudi Arabia

>Being this retarded.

>Atleast the Turks managed to keep the entire thing relatively stable for over 600 years, with or without a iron fist.
under ottomans the fighting was 10x
psince you can speak english you should widen your horizon into reading english books instead of your erdogan propaganda

>I guess people think that because the Copts and other minorities have remained quiet about their pain for hundreds of years then people think the Muslims dindu nuffin. Whereas Muslims are loud as fuck about anything bad happening to them.
so 100 copts die over 30 year is equal to america killing 5 million iraqis over the same 30 years under the banner of christian conservatives
them muslims and their complaints man

>and better educated
funny because most copts work in garbage recycling and are illiterate
yourmiddleeast.com/culture/turning-waste-into-wealth-with-cairos-garbage-people-photos_31874

Copts have face systemic discrimination in employment and limitations on their ability to access public services and education. Most of the highly educated ones have fled the country. Apparently Egypt is suffering a brain drain now.

lol kurds would be a minority in that disgusting monstrosity

The Middle East will see peace if there was less interference in their countries not just by the West of course but the surrounding regional powers.

The current conflict would die down by a significant magnitude if Turkey-Saudi-Qatar and Iran would stop trying fight each other

That's not "most Copts". They are descended from farmers who were always poor. Due to the discrimination they face, the Muslims have no problems with them being the city's garbage collectors.

>Many Copts are university graduates in the professions, such as medicine and engineering. Marked differences were observed in the socioeconomic characteristics of the Muslims and Copts. Copts were more likely to reside in urban areas and tend to rent their homes, while Muslims more often reside in rural areas and own their dwellings. Copts were also more likely to have completed secondary and some higher education compared to Muslims. Among Copts, wealth index quintiles distribution tends to be more skewed towards the richest category, while Muslims were more evenly distributed across the different quintiles.

And of course many of the ones with the money had left Egypt years ago.

>The Coptic diaspora began primarily in the 1950s and was driven by the result of growing Islamization in Egypt, as well as discrimination and persecution of Copts in Egypt. After Gamal Abdel Nasser rose to power, economic and social conditions deteriorated and many wealthier Egyptians, especially Copts, emigrated to Europe and the United States. Emigration increased following the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, and the emigration of poorer and less-educated Copts increased after 1972, when the World Council of Churches and other religious groups began assisting Copt immigration. Emigration of Egyptian Copts increased under Anwar al-Sadat (with many taking advantage of Sadat's "open door" policy to leave the country) and under Hosni Mubarak.

Also here's a section from 'Eastern Christianity in the Modern Middle East' edited by Anthony O'Mahony and Emma Loosley.

I just love seeing this false equivalency shit.

Yeah because the war was totally about religion and the same thing as civilians killing each other.
Try harder, retard.

Their are muslim policemen and security services dying for coptic lifes in Egypt.

*there

We need a global caliphate