Diversity quotas???????

mfw this shit is real??? was just told at job interview i had the qualifications, but if female with less qualifications apply for the same job theyre gonna give it to her because they have "diversity quotas"???????? nigger i thought this was amerilard burger meme How Is This Real

Women are equal to men so we have to force the market to recognize their value what's not to understand???

you told them you identify as a women right?

missed opportunity, fuck

Women were a mistake

It's real. We had a diversity hire. Black, female, stupid.

Got her fired in less than a month. What an incompetent piece of shit.

If your company is not 100% nonwhite you are racist organization proven fact

tell them you identify as a black transgender cripple. you'll get the job and they can never fire you

Yes, the largest mining company in Australia is aiming to have 50:50 gender split of engineers by 2025. 90% of engineering uni graduates are men but 80% of new recruits are females to reach the quota

This research is a load of bullshit, many other (and more large scale) research finds only differences in spatial thinking where men are superior. Also if you read the research you can read that no difference is found in other intelligence test so u be cherrypicking.

OP you should have had the job nonetheless but the world ain't fair so deal with it

Whats the name of the company so I can short its stock?

Rampant promotion diversity = stagnant/dying company

Every fucking time

>the world ain't fair so deal with it

I hope you know it is idiots like you who are directly responsible for the rise and resurgence of the right wing.

Enjoy.

This is happening to most companies these days. My last company had a Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer.

BHP Billiton. Other companies have similar quotas in place

just say you are female transnigger protodisbaled demiqueer panthemoniosexual, they should be able to check about every minority box possible with you.

It literally says it on some job ads:

>We are an EOE employer.

Yet most white people today think this is good and they don't speak out against it.

>Implying it's a bad thing
fuck off faggot

the jewish money printers and deciders of television want to destroy white people. by forcing jew bank owned corps to hire women they destroy white men and their ability to have healthy families. this is a jewish war against america and they know they will be killed. dont worry op the real holocaust is coming soon to a city near you. All the earth will celebrate the death of the jews and the restoration of family

Welcome to Soviet States of America, enjoy your stay.

Fucking WHY does HR get off so much on the idea of diversity?
I'm a uni student and there is constant mention of "inclusion" and "diversity", but this is at the cost of denying MORE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.
To what end? Self-flagellatory "reparations"?
Management has to notice that increased diversity doesn't improve output or bring up average SAT scores or GPA. Why is this shit pushed so hard?

>be me
>32, personnel manager of a medium sized corporation
>have random user in front of me
>average grades, low experience, low self-esteem
>looked like a boy who is stuck into a suit by his mother
>clearly he will not fit in the team
>tell him I would hire him, but a black woman is employed instead of him because of diversity quota
>come back home to surf on Veeky Forums for an hour before gym
>read his story
>kek to the moon

I don't know why I'm seriously replying to this, but diversity is good for society in the long run. Obviously first and foremost it's to prevent a bias by hiring managers at the work place. Secondly, it benefits society. Maybe, just maybe, if you hate all the violent stupid niggers so much, their kids might not grow up to be so violent and stupid if their parents have the money/stability to provide them a good education and things like computers. Maybe instead of a drug dealer, the kid decides to be a computer engineer or something. It's been proven time and time again that low education and high crime are tied to areas with large income disparities.

Does it suck if you are slightly more qualified than someone else and you don't get the job? Yeah it really does, but you'll probably get a job equally as good next week, and not have to worry about someone not hiring you because "lol niggers"

I work at a large company and a co-worker is transitioning from male to female. It's absolutely disheartening how much they are willing to help that guy over another guy who needed surgery for his back and made it so difficult for him.

Should see the clusterfuck in south africa. Took a hrm course there when I lived there.

Basically a wheelchairbound, underqualified, semi retarded black woman will get hired before a qualified white person.

>"Secondly, it benefits society. Maybe, just maybe......"

Your "fact" is supported by a wild hypothetical that has nothing to do with why true leftists push wanton diversity.

Fuck you niggers ruined the west.

You're wrong on all levels. In order to improve the quality of life of black people, Black organizations and societies must promote self-improvement and education among their OWN kin, but NOT enforce ridiculous positive discrimination among others.

>Thinks she knows what shes talking about because she's heard it in the news and by her friends her whole life so it must be true

Letting unqualified minorities into selective universities where they won't be able to succeed seems like a bad idea to me. My roommate freshman year had an SAT score over 300 points below mine, and, sure enough, he dropped out before the year was over.
>It's been proven time and time again that low education and high crime are tied to areas with large income disparities.
Why don't college admissions target the poor instead of ethnic minorities, then?

>be me
>apply for jobs at my county, just got out of a past government job and ready to move on
>apply for every shit tier job and above that I'm qualified for, even things like cashier, stormwater tech act.
>keep this up for a year with HR refusing to pass my resume on to any hiring managers
>wtf.jpeg
>find the counties last EEOP report
>4 out of 5 of the underrepresented categories are white, by a lot
>mfw

Kek

They don't. They just don't want to deal with people calling them racist or sexist, ... So they just shut up and think "I'll just let the children play around" Question is when will the children get out of hand.

women have on average 2-4 IQ points lower than men

Yeah! Just deal with it instead of actually change to change anything broken! Life's just like that!

>argues against meritocracy
What is wrong with this country?

complete nonsense

Nah, it's already been shown that the highest net-worth black neighborhood has higher crime than the poorest white neighborhoods. Try again fag.

source?

we're going to discriminate against you because we're anti discrimination.

>speak out against it.
and get fired and have a smear campaign run against you?