Not an argument.

George Carlin

me

youtube nuphilosophers aren't humanities

Kanye west
I'm being 100% serious
Also Robert Zimmerman

Joe rogan,someone post the pasta

Are there any modern philosophers who aren't complete garbage?

"post modern" philosophers or post "modern philosophers"?

Test

noam Chomsky
harris
molynukes

Alasdair MacIntyre

is this satire

>about to save civilization
>MAGA hat
what do you think

*tucks shirt*
Zizek

Don't disrespect Farage by putting him in with that faggotry.

I think there is a chance that it is not

>Don't disrespect Farage by putting him in with that faggotry.

Farage is extremely white and based.

>the moment when irony dies in /pol/

Atleast he's a proper politician that actually accomplished his goal. Putting him in with fucking e-celebs and Reddit frog is disrespectful.

All of them are extremely based and white so it's ok.

>Atleast [sic] he's a proper politician that actually accomplished his goal. Putting him in with fucking e-celebs and Reddit frog is disrespectful.

is a requirement for modern philosophers to be "race realists"?

You would think that in this age of technology and easily accessible information it would be pretty easy to connect the dots and realize that all the nice countries on earth are inhabited by high IQ populations (East Asians, whites, and Jews)

People have known for centuries that everywhere niggers inhabit turns into a shithole and you still can't figure it out

You might not like it, but he was. He was head of a political party which had the stated goal of removing the UK from the EU and it did exactly that.

The disagreement is whether these countries are high IQ because they're nice countries or nice countries because of a high IQ. Because shit like nutrition and health happen to play a fucking factor, and some Ethiopian who spent his entire childhood malnourished isn't going to be on equal intellectual footing with a well-fed ameriburger. Not to mention shit like brain drain which has been happening for centuries, where smart people from the shitholes happen to be smart enough to vacate the shithole for a nice country.

Besides, Europe was a shithole for a long time, did Europeans just take some sort of unprecedented, rapid fire cognitive leap? Is that how evolution works now? Or could it perhaps be a little more complicated than your one-sentence theory? You'd think people on a history board of all fucking places would understand the nuances of the last few centuries' leaps ahead, but then again this board is full of people who peddle their ideology and ignore / twist any history that doesn't suit it.

Roger Scruton.

How was that edgy.

Sargon of Akkad is the Aristotle of the 21st century.

This is exactly what I'm wondering

The problem is that there are people on Veeky Forums who genuinely believe this. Veeky Forums is sometimes hilarious because it's a post-literate board. People fanatically debate history and culture from positions of almost total ignorance, but eventually it gets depressing.

>falling for bait

FTFY