WAKE UP NEO

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.hackerrank.com/which-country-would-win-in-the-programming
youtu.be/9xm7R9CJESY?t=1h27m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY BODY IS FUCKING READY!!

Its such obvious whale manipulation. The real price rn is about 255-260k

>t. know-nothing faggot

It's whale manipulation into the other direction. Real price is about 285k-290k with the re brand coming Monday. Expect it to hit 450k within a week.

YOUNG BULL LIVING LIKE AN OLD GEEZER

serious question - do I need to swap my ANS for NEO on the exchange or something? Or will this happen automatically.

They are putting up a buy wall of 7000 ans exact, it was dropping fast just before, all other "support" are the typical rounded off 1000's and 2000's for psychologies sake that get pulled once the big one breaks. It will go down unless the whales keep it up

>barfs out more BS

Lel indeed

Exchange does it. Not that it matters.

You shouldn't be holding any when the rebrand happens.

Do me a favor and go all in on ans then. I mean I'm wrong right?

I already did friend, at 255 earlier today.

I'm 50/50 BTC/NEO. Enjoy staying poor.

Im not saying it won't go up eventually, but this rise right here is textbook manipulation.

Now I get why you guys are so desperate to believe its not whales. Being all in and all

Sold at 270500 earlier, kinda feeling regretful already because it seems it might go higher. But I made profit so I'm happy anyway

The blind leading the blind. Although I do admit, if any news comes out this will go past 400k easily as FOMO will be real as fuck.

>muh manipulation

>people keep getting excited about these 5% swings that happen every fucking day
>ANS still hasn't recovered from its 50% drop or has shown any kind of support to do so
The only thing keeping it up is the majority of investors having bought at an average of 350k, who still won't let go of bags.
If the coin ever touches 350k again the sell-off is going to be so fucking strong that ANS is going to die so fucking hard it will delete itself from exchanges with how dramatic the support loss will be.

t. fucking retard with an average buy price of 360k

Blah blah blah. More NEO hating faggotry.

Actually unlikely because greed. If there is a strong rally people will hold off on selling because of simple greed. The moment the momentum slows down however it will crash into the depths of the ocean as people attempt to profit take.

I think you misunderstood the tone of my post.
It wasn't disdain, it was fear.
I have 2.1btc worth of ANS, and I've been biting my hands in nervous wait for a month now, desperate for them to turn a profit.

Believe me, I'd love it so fucking much if they grew.
But at the same time, I'm scared as shit of what's going to happen if all the bagholders finally get an "out".
Pretty much everyone holding ANS right now bought in the 300-360k bracket.

I really hope the FOMO works again.
The first time it was brought to 540k by pure "CHINESE ETH" hype, but you can't pull the same shit twice

Gee just like any coin. And yet NEO gets all this hate for some reason. Honestly it's all just bitter fags who bought it above $10. It's not the coins fault you bought high.

>concern fagging
Stop biting your nails you little faggot. This coin is going to moon with or without your concern.

speak for yourself friend, I bought at 130k ^--^

We're in a secluded thread on a Veeky Forums board, with less than a dozen unique IPs, talking about stuff neither of us can prove.
Anything we say won't have any consequences.
So please, let's be honest with eachother.
As things stand now, most cryptos can't do anything. Their price is based on hype, and fluctuations are dictated by how much excitement you can drum up in speculators.

Some coins try to do that with esoteric project that go nowhere or would work better without crypto, some do it with exclusive features, some ensure that they'll "corner" a certain market.
ANS/NEO is this last one.
What I'm saying is that they already blew their load on the "CHINESE ETH" reveal. The "better smart contracts" thing won't be able to drive an increase in price unless someone uses it, and even if someone does use it it's just going to show just how irrelevant it is, garnering the opposite reaction.

Also, factor in the fucking retarded "HURR DURR ALWAYS SELL THE NEWS" mentality of the community, and you have a recipe for disaster for the rebrand.

I've been in the red for weeks now thanks to this shit, and I'm just complaining about it in this deserted shitty thread.
But please, let's speak like sensible adults, not like blind fanboys who cry at their bags going "M-MOON SOON!!!" with no sensible reasoning behind it

Yeah, didn't read a word. Just because you're bitter that you bought high doesn't mean we all did, faggot.

Hope you're ready for the ride down

>Yeah, didn't read a word

But why...? I don't understand, why are you scared of talking about the coin?
There's no big fishes reading, there's no board members reading your posts and going "Shit, user said something bad, dump the coin!"
Why are you acting as if any discussion aside from "MOON MOON MOON" is verboten?

Because we're sick of you fucking NEO hating fags. And now we know why you do it: you're the fools who bought it for $10+. No wonder you're so salty.

Just forget about it. You will be able to sell your bags at no loss soon enough. But then you'll kys because you'll miss the ETH-like moon mission to $300+.

You're acting as if I made a post of blind "NEO SUX" post instead of offering opinions
You have offered no points at all in response, you just give off an incredibly nervous vibe as if someone merely mentioning a problem with the coin will make it topple

Your reasoning is partly why I cashed out the majority of my ants yesterday at a slight loss...

Its pure speculation and 1/3 of the investors are westerners that will never even use it .

Show me the data that says 1/3 are westerners.

Roughly 1/3 of the volume of antshares is traded on bittrex which is a non asian exchange.

dumb cunt. I bought in at 70k sats and then again at 120k

you just bought the news, but don't worry, you'll still be an early adopter in 2020 when it's worth $100

>2020
Let's be real here. It's either going to be worth $400 dollars in 2020 or 30 cents. It's either adopted en mass or dropped entirely.

It's like 5% the former and 95% the latte odds wise.

F-FUD! H-How dare you express an opinion that's not blind hype!!
You must be some shill paid off from LTC or s-something!

FUD!!!!!!

So you have no data it sounds like, lol

More idiots talking out their ass.

This is what you get for trying to have actual discussion on a board dominated by dumb money, shills and bagholders. I really wish biz would go back to how it used to be before may.

All these ANS threads are fucking cancer. Truth is that this coin ass raped many people on Veeky Forums, it left an entire generation of bagholders just like NMR, so bagholders try to hype their coin at every chance they get and shut down anyone's criticism as if everything was FUD.

You also have to factor in the dark age that started with the BTC crash and the Times article about how all cryptos were scams
It produced an amount of fear and disillusion that we haven't seen since the first BTC crash

The ones who are hyping this coin bought it early because they researched it and know its potential.

Salty bagholders and ones who sold at a loss are the ones FUDing it.

Heavy resistance at 7 dollars

And you're the intellectual enlightened one that's above everyone else right? kek.
You and your wild claims are just as dumb as the rest of us.

You know damn well that any news will set this thing off. Think of any partnerships, any good tech advancements, a solid new Western and Chinese rebranding. All these factors can easily stack to put it above 400k satoshis. Even at the levels it's at right now it is riding so nice and stable. Even with all of the uncertainty we don't see major dips, everyone just buys back in at certain points. Like we've all been seeing time and time again... just give this time.

We're in this together I don't understand the reason that you're trying to fight with everyone. Most people on this thread are far beyond delusional and from the comments I read it seems that most people don't act like actual adults. You never really see actual discussion, that's just the reality of this board, it's more of an experiment into emotion and that's all you should take from it.

Make a decision and stick with it.

>Think of any partnerships, any good tech advancements, a solid new rebranding

You mean the same things that would make any coin blow up?
The same things we have no indication ANS/NEO is going to get or not in a certain timeframe?

sold them at 270k, just bought back in at 262k

Are AntCoins a meme? The whole dividend angle is attractive.

It's not a meme, one of the major criticism with ETH is it's overly complex program language which is prone to mistakes. This leads to issues like yesterday with people ETh being stolen, ANS is programmable with any language solving this issue

Only do it if you don't intend on flipping obvious pumps and dumps and if you think neo has a future

God hears you, my bags are heavy as fuck, bought at 400k, literally biz way.

Just like any other proof of stake coin with an extra hoop to jump through. But I do like Antshares coin generation, and coin termination through fee payments while also only holding whole Antshares than fractional holdings like every other coin. Solid long term hodl for me so far.

you must be very rich if your so smart.

Guz if you aint that rich, and just a douch on Veeky Forums posting from moms basement, you hereby know that you will forever be poor fag. Deal with it

Well thanks. Might board the ship next week. Just miffed by the transaction fees for USD/BTC.

That fucking fake buy wall. It's going to dip hard again when it's pulled and the sell wall goes back up.

Hopefully it does cause I bought it at 450k and even though I always thought about it as long term hold, recent price fluctuation makes me feel like I fucked up hard.

Mainstream media saying crypto is scam is nothing new. It's a thing since BTC's conception.
You got lucky, bought low and had nice gains, good for you. There were countless altocoins that had similar gains to ANS and are also backed by memes such as ''good tech'' ''partnership with X'' and ''ETH 2.0''. Just because you made money out of one coin doesn't mean you can shut down any kind of discussion about such coin. Shouting ''moon'' ''moon'' and ''moon'' does nothing of good to these threads anyway.
>You know damn well that any news will set this thing off.
Maybe. There are other coins in the same position, Stratis could moon with good news, Factom could moon with good news, Bitshares could moon with good news, countless coins could.

This is all just speculation. Coin is now less than half of its ATH. Team is far from achieving any of the things they are promising, they Github is a fucking mess. You also have no idea of how ANS performs on a technical level, everything you have is ''chinese eth'' meme.

I mean, it could go up and I could be completely wrong. I'm just saying this because I'm sick of you retards shouting ''le moon'' to everything.

>We're in this together I don't understand the reason that you're trying to fight with everyone.
Do you like the current state of this board? I don't want to be together with a bunch of retards who spam the board with pink wojacks, low quality baits and shill posts about shitcoin 101 at every turn. This board is becoming almost unusable even if you apply filtering.

>, that's just the reality of this board
This is a new thing though. Veeky Forums had retards before, but I used to find really smart people posting here. Now there's nothing of value, we have become a shill playground basically.

>You and your wild claims are just as dumb as the rest of us.
Not claiming to be special. I just want actual discussion to happen rather than what I mentioned above.

>Mainstream media saying crypto is scam is nothing new. It's a thing since BTC's conception.

Yeah, I know.
I'm not saying their claims were substantiated, just that the highest profile magazine in the world doing a cover piece on how everything is a scam was sure to ruffle some feathers

NEO won't change shit, there will be a short pump after the rename but that's it and after it will go back vegetating for another 2 years back to 6 dollars or even less, it won't change the fact that noone code shit on ANS.

>but muh chinese ethereum
Literally all the crypto software is driven by westerners.
Chinks provide the hardware backbone right now because their energy is dirtship and the fact that Taiwan is the chip factory of the world however they are dogshit when it comes to write code.
But don't count on them to provide anything meaningful in the coming months or even years, they are just copying Ethereum which itself didn't figured out how to make something useful out of itself outside providing a base to fund shitcoins.

You are lucky, today is a good day to get out of ANS, sell while you still can or you will be crushed under the weight of your bag during the coming 2 years.

dirtcheap*

Deep down I think you know that you've already know that you've done your dough. There are plenty who have dumped at a loss because as now that you've had time to scratch the surface of this (((project))) there are too many of the usual hand-rubbing suspects with their fingers in this one. I dropped my bags a few days ago at a 5k loss.

You don't know what you're talking about blog.hackerrank.com/which-country-would-win-in-the-programming

first it was just a dumb meme coin
then it was a malicious chink scam
and now it's a jew scam
you FUDers are pathetic

It's all three, Tay-Sachs.

>they are just copying Ethereum

Which is more than enough.
ETH is diving down, faces a mixture of:
- a socialy incompetent guy (Vitalik might be a genius, but his style of tweeting during ETH diving down does not help)
- several hacks
- a overheated market

The market is now looking for an alternative which is honest, straight and endorsed by a super power (no, russia is a shithole, not a superpower). The most likely coin to compete with ETH right now is ANS/NEO.

oookay bro. whatever you say.
hey I think there's some /pol/ threads that require your attention. might wanna check em out.

Stop /pol/luting this board.

What do you browse other than Veeky Forums? Where do I find other people like you?

I'm a half-breed, kike subhuman. /pol/ is wrong about plenty of things but they're right on the money about you cunts.

cope

seriously? what is this again? today is 2017, you won't survive if you still have those retarded white supremacy shit in your brain and speak like this is 1970

seriously wtf

racists already missed out on buying stratis when it was 10 cents because "nigger coin". they will continue to miss out.

>Coin is now less than half of its ATH.
As many other coins over the past years. With high volatility comes a extreme difference between the ATH and the normal level, this is logical.

>they Github is a fucking mess
Could you elaborate why? I am more of a finance guy.

>I'm just saying this because I'm sick of you retards shouting ''le moon'' to everything.
100% agree. The one guy who made threads explaining the basics of trading a couple of weeks ago was a nice thing and somehow seemed to improve it a bit for a few days, but it is a mess right now.

They don't use github internally. The github is a little outdated. This is normal for Chinese development as Github has had censorship issues in the past.

I like ANS, I think I bought a little too high at 35k, but I hope in a couple months it will be up to 50k+ stable.

I absolutely love this post. Also, checked and keked.

I assume its at this point to which you cracked a little psychologically.

ping-pong scam boiled dogs

TRULY, this is actually an example of why i still come here. You can ingore 100% of everything in the thread, and just post whatever the fuck. It's a wonderful slurry of discussion and shitposting.

double top maybe?

it has ascending support. if it goes under 265 it will probably fuck around near 250-260 again until tomorrow. don't see that happening right now though, strong uptrend.

Give me a single chinese software you use everyday on your computer ?
I know exactly what I'm talking about, americans are kings in public faced softwares, europeans are kings in pro-faced software and chinks are kings in copying them both while not matching them, it's just fact and the reality of the industry.
The fact China have competent coders does not change the fact they aren't really creative in the sector and the rare ones who are just move to US or Canada because that's where shit happens and not in China (even if entrepreneurship is not as awful as it used to be).

>The market is now looking for an alternative which is honest, straight and endorsed by a super power (no, russia is a shithole, not a superpower).

The market don't even exist you dummy, Ethereum is just an experiment and a bet right now, contrary to what you spout the chinese government didn't endorse jackshit, they just participated in a conference opened by the government on the blockchain.

>le current year meme
I don't give a fuck about being racist you triggered redditard, truth is racist.

I read, didn't seem like you're a hater, other people just wishing too hard for a moon.

actually I bought at whatever $1.3 was on the first time this thing fomoed, it cratered to $0.5, and I just blindly bagheld into $10+, sold it there (definitely not at the top, but good enough), and bought back the same amount at $4-5 again later

crypto has been making me strongly believe luck>intelligence

>All these ANS threads are fucking cancer. Truth is that this coin ass raped many people on Veeky Forums, it left an entire generation of bagholders just like NMR, so bagholders try to hype their coin at every chance they get and shut down anyone's criticism as if everything was FUD.

IS the rebrand the 24th? Source?

>t. someone who hasn't researched the myriad ways NEO is superior to ETH, especially in regards to the Chinese market (KYC).

After ANS moons, I'll start celebrating Chinese new year too :^)

Well... To be fair the usual criticism sounds like
>hue hue hue dgb 2.0
>enjoy your bags
>he fell for the china meme
Etc not mutch to say to those kids than to gtfo

exactly. we're fed up with the stupid kiddies

Just realized that nobody here really knows the significance of "WAKE UP NEO"

youtu.be/9xm7R9CJESY?t=1h27m47s

In case you didn't know already: they are not fucking around.

The volume has been spiking. It's strange.

Lmao, found the compulsive liar.

If ANS is so good then please provide a link to roadmap for tech.

>muh roadmap
there's already been translated slides presented telling you what they're working on. because they didn't translate the exact dates you think it's a scam. whatever.

I said provide the fucking link. What you said doesnt sound half bad but I havent seen it.

DYOR, fag. I couldn't care less if you get on the NEO rocketship. In fact, I'd prefer you not.

whales are keeping the price down

Excellent counter argument, nigger. No roadmap. No interest from chinese. No working wallet. Partnership with scam ICO. No list of devs, possibly just 1 dev working on this. Devs hold 50% of all coins.

Yup, this has all the signs of a great project, pal.

They can't hold much longer. Just like in the Matrix, NEO wants to be free.

It's not the whales you fucking morons. It's BTC as a whole.

Because the price of BTC is going up anything traded against BTC also goes up in price. Because it's also being traded in CNY it doesn't fucking matter if the price of BTC goes up because it will still be the same in CNY so it gets arbitraged down to the CNY price.

>FUDing while being heavily invested into the coin.
you're either a liar or an idiot.

As for the coin not going up as much as we'd like, well I'm not a whale, but at this point I believe ANS is perhaps the most manipulated coin of the whole market. There are enormous whales who have literally put it under a blocus and keep the prices low in order to demoralize people, shake the weak hands and get their ANS cheap. Don't believe me? Study carefully the charts. As soon as the price starts to go up there is systematically a large sell off to keep it horizontal. This has been going on for WEEKS now so they can quietly amass enormous quantities of ANS.

The question anyone should ask themselves is why whales are so interested into this coin. That should give you the clue you need to be patient and hold.

rich man's ripple

Yeah. (((Whales)))
Gullible as fuck.