Hey Veeky Forums, are Finns really mongols or is this just Sw*dish propaganda?

Hey Veeky Forums, are Finns really mongols or is this just Sw*dish propaganda?

Mongols>>>>>>>>Swedes, be proud Temudgin

honestly what's in Finland that's worth travelling thousands and thousands of miles for?

I call bullshit

Yup you see all that snow white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair? Telltale sign of shitskin subhumans who you should totally post about on the internet

No, they're caucasoid Finno-ugric people who are completely separate from Mongols. They're more similar to Hungarians.

Finns are swedenized sami

But they have epicanthal folds!

Which is also common in Hungarians and other Finno-Ugric people. It's not an East Asians only thing.

Some people in Africa have it too. It's because of environmental factors.

>environmental factors

Which ones? Dunno under what circumstances epicanthal folds would confer an evolutionary advantage 2bh

Supposedly it develops in deserts and snowy places to keep that stuff out of their eyes and to see better when the sun is reflecting off the snow.

>which is also common in HUNgarians

Hmm

There is a continuous realm of Finnic tribes starting in Siberia who become more and more European looking if you move from east to west.
This continuum was broken only recently by Russian migrants.

>Khanti
>Mansi
>Komi-Permyaks
>Komi-Zyryane
>Udmurt
>Mari
>Mordva
>† Meschera
>† Merya
>Tver Karel
>Veps
>Karel
>Saami
>Sum' - Finns
>Yem' - Finns
>Izhora-Inkeri
>Vod'
>Setu
>Estonians
>† Livs
>Ugri - Hungarians

Finns hate Russian for a reason, they would have been a reasonable superpower if they could somehow knock together a nation from all this.

Top post Veeky Forumstorian.

Only culturally. Finland is pretty gaycuck of a country thanks to Swedish influence.

I still don't know what those are and I've been here for years

Google is your friend. It's the slanted eye that is found in East Asian, Finnic and San people.

Finns very rarely have full blown Mongoloid eyes. There's a number of traits which result in vaguely Asian looking eyes eg. width vs length ratio and cheek bone prominence. Russians often have full blown Mongoloid eyes though, it's always funny to see an otherwise white looking guy but with Genghis Khan eyes.

I did some research. This guy is a finnish politician, even he doesn't have them despite being a full blown fingol.

A Mongol if I've ever seen one.

They probably have some Mongol DNA, but who doesn't ?

The Golden Horde literally raped the world.

No epicanthal folds

Then why do his eyes look so chinkish?

paska

What a qt.

Hes squinting genius

It's a mystery. But finns generally don't have those folds.

More Eskimo than Mongol.

This. sandstorms and snowstorms.
Notice how the epicantic fold in Asians seems to radiate out of the Gobi and gradually become less prominent to the East and South.