How old were you when you realized there's no way to make it unless you get extremely lucky...

How old were you when you realized there's no way to make it unless you get extremely lucky? Literally all avenues are fucked.

>try to get job out of highschool
>only options are being a retail/fastfood wagecuck or learning a trade
>learn a trade
>once done have to wagecuck endlessly for decent pay
>draw back is it is hard physical labor and your back will give out

>try going to college
>get degree in something outside of STEM
>can't get a job unless you have connections
>end up being a retail/fastfood wagecuck anyway

>get a STEM degree
>codemonkey for a bit before getting replaced by pajeet
>be a retail/fastfood wagecuck

>try the crypto currencies
>they're a meme
>lose all your money

>try to start a business
>unless you are lucky enough to have a great idea or connections it fails

There is no way out. It's over.

>be me
>do a 3 month bootcamp
>get hired for 130,000 usd starting at a company that allows me to work fully remote
>annual raises of about 15,000
>Threw 5k at eth when it was 5.6 usd/coin
>Now have ~250-300k in crypto + 6 figure job
>gf makes about 75k/yr

I made it and I didn't do very much at all. Maybe you're just not smart enough?

I do code and get payed tons...
Also didn't get fucked on crypto... So far I made about 12k off of it from a 4k initial investment. I'd say you are probably just doing something wrong or maybe you're not all that bright. I don't know you... Not trying to insult you, I just know people who are underwhelming in IQ tend to feel like people can only get rich by luck.

Either way determination is all you need, friend. Best of luck.

>get a STEM degree
>codemonkey for a bit before getting replaced by pajeet

This isn't correct though. Sure you can start off coding, but you can easily work your way into management or higher level strategy stuff. After you get some entry-level experience you can move into the business side of things, not something likely to be outsourced any time soon.

What boot camp?

Which bootcamp did you take? Was it for web development?

its true what you say OP i was born into a rich family with a 15 million net worth and growing. not trying to show off but, you are right its all luck and connections.

Can you and I be connected, user

>be me
>sell pizza to random dude
>he wants to pay in bitcoins
>accept ten thousand bitcoins as payment
>forget about it until today
>now I have 400$ in banksavings an 26 millions in crypto

I call bull
I don't want to believe it

your only goal should be to end up better off than your parents

What goal do you strive for when you're already better off then your parents in your early 20s?

upper tiers of society replaced you with cheap foreign labor to destroy middle class and make people dependent on gov

mission accomplished as soon as you get enough rubes on the welfare dole you can guarantee yourself government power with paid for votes

half of it is true, google for it

I knew that much but I'm just about certain those bitcoins must have spread around some over the years

there are also stories of people loosing their wallets because their non-backupped hard disk broke

[spoiler]OP never actually did any of these things, he's just imagining what it would be like to have a life and try at anything at all. Just a little play acting is all.[/spoiler]

I don't need crypto to succeed

Not saying that it isn't, losers always blame their failures on luck.

make sure your kids will have a better life than you

*isn't dependent on luck, but

I spent half of my original stash bought on Mt.Gox way before it wrecked, and every time I think I'd fancy to buy something I'm scared I'll regret soon.

i dont gain anything from you tho =/ thats how it works

What if you're massively successful like Arnold Schwarzenegger? How the fuck do your kids top that?

each individual redefines success to fit their happiness

maybe arnold's kids want to make as much money as him without having to be in the public limelight. This is quite possible if they invest their money wisely. Or perhaps it's something completely different.

Shit, I guess I realised it just now. Thanks OP

You just have to try and have decent to good social skills to get through interviews without looking like a fucking lost cause

It's not about luck. It's probably because you spent your childhood sitting in your room playing video games and not developing social skills, integrity, etc.

I know this because this is me and I'm currently working at complete fucking shithole for 40k pulling 60+ hour weeks. If I actually tried in life and followed through with my ambitions and goals, I'd be making 100k+ I'm a field I actually enjoy. But since through my childhood and early twenties I decided to play video games and shitpost on a russian hacker imageboard I'm going absolutely no where in life. Sitting day in and day out wishing I was fucking dead.

Not about luck. If you're working a minimum wage job after 21, you're just a fucking loser

yo if you're not LARPing maybe we can be connected, i'm looking for investors and need connections.

Email me we can chat (throwaway) [email protected]

>each individual redefines success to fit their happiness
Meh, id say 90% of people define succes with growth which can always be converted to a number growing larger

It's a hard pill to swallow

>Drop out of highschool
>Make bank working the oil boom in the Bakken shale
>Blow my earnings like the 20yo retard I was instead of investing
>Price of oil crashes
>Good paying domestic oil jobs dry up
>End up working pure wageslavery in retail
>Get an insurance license
>Currently making barely $35k/year in a soul crushing office sales job
>Wife makes barely $73k/year in a soul crushing government contractor job
>We both fucking hate our jobs
>Slowly grinding salaries while trying to squeeze money into investments