Has casual sex ever been more accessible with less stigma than in modern times?

Has casual sex ever been more accessible with less stigma than in modern times?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mann I'm really glad I'm in my mid 30s and my sex drive is nonexistent.

people in southeast asia/polynesia/hawaii/australasia etc. had all kinds of varying levels of sexual freedom and kiddie diddling indigenously. I think much of the rest of the world has had a decent focus on virginity and permanent companionship up until recently, however.

Infidelity was probably not so common in the old days. Modern western mindset if build upon tearing down of the old family values. While some needed to be replaced, this casual sex thing was one that shouldn't have been thing.

While you get more "sexual freedom" it also means sexual frustration and emotional distance. This leads to unhappy and unsuccessful families. A double edge sword that shouldn't have been tampered with imo.

I agree, but how would you respond to people who would just call you a virgin?

maybe greco-romans

You don't, if the only response they have is Ad hominem you're not going to convince them anyways.

>While some needed to be replaced, this casual sex thing was one that shouldn't have been thing.
The casual murder thing was also disencouraged for the same reasons. Imagine the STD situation if it was something else. Half of US teens have herpes.

Jesus, is the US really that promiscuous? In South Africa casual sex is considered fairly acceptable, but more to the point where I had sex with 7 different women over the course of a year, not over the course of a week, and most of that acceptance for casual sexuality is imported from the states.

How accessible it is depends on where you live and whether or not prostitution is legal or at least the laws against aren't actually enforced.

The college girls are like this. Especially the liberal ones where female sexual freedom is enshrined.

Its cool for those guys who want a cheap sex, but for someone interested in love/romance, lol good luck.

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>The Western concept of marriage did not exist in Hawai‘i, and even if a common definition of marriage is applied , sexual/genital interactions were socially accepted in many “nonmarital” and non-committed relations.
>The concepts of premarital and extramarital sexual activities were absent, and it was probably true of Hawai‘i, as it was said to have been true of much of Polynesia, that “there are no people in the world who indulge themselves more in their sensual appetites than these” .

And much, much more

Is sex ever truly casual?

There are people like that and then there are people who have never had sex outside of a relationship, of course. The avg number of reported sex partners is something like 6. Obviously much higher in some subcultures, but not all young people belong to those subcultures.

Guarantee there are plenty of women in your city who behave that way too, though maybe they're less likely to find their partners through dating apps and post openly about it online afterwards.

Those kinds of women always ride the cock carousel for years then regret it later when they realise nobody wants their stretched, STD battered flaps near them.

You don't know much about history.

It was outright encouraged under Lebensborn in Nazi Germany. Also ancient Rome had a lot of debauchery.

>degenerate

Pre-IE Europe where the village matriarch treated all the boys as her personal fuck toys.

>you will never be an ancient Aryan
>you will never migrate into old europe and wipe out their shitty degenerate cultures via chariot spam

depends on who you define as casual sex.
brothels existed throughout points in history, you could fuck somebody literally every day after work, and since feminism wasn't present during most of them, there wasn't much of a stigma against it.