When did pederasty stop being a tradition among elite circles...

When did pederasty stop being a tradition among elite circles? Puritanism and the prudishness that sprung from it that now dominates the English-speaking world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When did pederasty stop being a tradition among elite circles?
It never did
>Puritanism and the prudishness that sprung from it that now dominates the English-speaking world?
A bunch of hypocrites untrue of themselves. For the record, the age of consent in America was 10 until the 20th century so by pederasty I'd imagine you're going younger then 10. As in I hope you don't consider an adult shagging a 14 year old to be pederasty because it really isn't by definition.

>so by pederasty I'd imagine you're going younger then 10
Pederasty was always between men and adolescents, not pre-pubescents. The word you're looking for is straight up pedophilia.

>Pederasty was always between men and adolescents, not pre-pubescents.
In that case, you should look for the Christianization of the West which finally codified the way alot of people felt: Namely that homosex is wrong and should be abolished.

>christians made homosex illegal
>leads to 2 THOUSAND YEARS of repressed homosexuals creating sexual deviants and perverts
>all the rape, sadism, and pedophilia in the world among others are a direct result of christianity
>mfw christianity

>>leads to 2 THOUSAND YEARS of repressed homosexuals creating sexual deviants and perverts
>>all the rape, sadism, and pedophilia in the world among others are a direct result of christianity
This logic makes no sense.

Late 1990s.

t. michael john luke

All those things existed before and after Christianity.

Probably after the middle ages.

Who dis?

>of repressed homosexuals creating sexual deviants and perverts
Yeah, but reading about Plato being super-turned by that kids skimpy toga(i kid you not) in one of his dialogues was soooo much better.

>all gays are rapist,sadist and pedophile
WTF, I hate gay now.

>When did pederasty stop being a tradition among elite circles?

It never did

it didn't

Limey paedo

>It never did
prove it then.

>stop

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Us noble Turks stopped the greek's degeneracy

everyone is gay
the spook of religion has forced people into a non-natural role
rape, murder, and sadism are direct results of this suppression of nature

>/pol/ infograph