I JUST BOUGHT AT 2670 AND NOW ITS DIVING WTF WHY ALWAYS ME!

I JUST BOUGHT AT 2670 AND NOW ITS DIVING WTF WHY ALWAYS ME!

Dude literally how can you look at that growth and think its sustainable. FOMO will fuck you

Why the fuck would you buy at the peak of a bubble before the weekend...

are you retarded?

Don't forget to sell it low.

Finish the job.

>he thinks weekends always mean a selloff
>mfw this weekend will be the biggest rally of all time
>all the crypto comes flooding back into market because no fork
>smooth ride to moon

>be you
>see $300 growth in 24 hrs
>look at huge candlesticks
>pre weekend dip
>think it can only go up!
Why, user?

>he fell for the no weekend dip meme

Bullshit dude, there will be at least a minor dip before any meteoric rise.

this HAS to be LARP-ing. I seriously can't believe so many anons buy FOMO at the highest prices and then freak out and sell on the dips. are there really people THAT STUPID out there???

>we just had a giant crash
>complaining that there has to be a dip
You're an idiot

I bought back in.

Shouldn't it go up once BIP 91 is locked in?

QUICKLY, SELL LOW!

OP chill - it'll be 3k probably tomorrow

>take some fucking slow pills you ADHD demon

It was pretty likely to go down OP

dont sell!

Dude theres gonna come a point where sells outweight buys for at least a solid chunk of time dont push this infinite growth meme

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

AKA buy BTC at the 1800 dip, sell now or near future.

I'm actually considering selling now with minimal loss cause I'm afraid of the weekend dip fucking me over.

People are trying to meme a no dip but theyve been memeing that every fucking weekend and sure as shit it dips. April weekend pumps arent a good indicator imo. And if shit does start pumping thru week3nds then just buy in. Everything will rise anyway

>Shouldn't it go up once BIP 91 is locked in?
The chances of BIP91 not locking in now are extremely small, meaning there's a good chance it's already priced in.

>He doesn't realize that this whole day has been the chinks pumping up the market

Yes.

Dude, I'm gonna hold. Can't see successful segwit implementation lock in fucking the price over.

2675 here, FML

so does this mean if I have some btc now...

is it worth it to buy now? or should I wait till the market opens again on Monday after the weekend?

I have roughly 2500 to throw at BTC but I'm wondering about if I should wait till the weekend is over or not...

Woke up, saw some gains. Sold motherfuckers. Thought i had fucked up by buying at 2200. Now i'm out until the next dip.

Feels good.

Lockin is sure, so probably priced in. But it triggered bull run.

I FUCKING JUST SOLD AND ITS MOONING AGAIN!!!!! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!

DO I NEED TO BUY BACK IN OR JUST LEAVE????

>buys coin after is has already surged dramatically
>sells it literally an hour later

You're Buying high, selling low OP, what's the problem? I'm confused as to how you're NOT making money!

>Soft/Hard Fork announced
>Buy anyway
>Can't wait until september
>Why me?!!!

Retard fuck

Just leave bro. This game isn't for you. You could have just held for a day and seen gains

get back in bro only 27 blocks til lock in
>faggots who say it's already priced in
even if it's already priced in the sheer volume of BTC coming back onto exchanges from cold wallets will drive price up, plus major exchanges will send emails saying no fork, you can trade no danger will bring the normies back fast

Just hold it for at least a month, your impatience will get you nowhere.

Can confirm.
Am a normie and dont know wtf is goin on. Just wanna keep flippin this weird coin shit for fun while the ride lasts.

Ok I'm buying back in, if it's dive again I'll leave the crypto scam forever.

>silly day traders
why the urgency to act? why not just hodl through the weekend and come out on top?

dont let the herd sway you nucoiner

Red candle = sell
Green candle = buy

Veeky Forums

You're trading on a too small timescale retard. Think in days and weeks.

i gotchu bro my dog is the best fucking crypto trader in the world he barks when it's time to switch from buy to sell and vice versa. he's sleeping right now so it's definitely going to moon soon i'll keep you posted

Keep your eye on it. If it does lock in over 80% then you should buy in, otherwise don't expect anything until the actual mined blocks reach 80%.

I honestly cant believe it, I was a loser all my life and now I am getting lucky over and over again. I was a literal NEET loser just a while ago. then I got Veeky Forums and asked my mom to buy bitcoins for me because Veeky Forums told me they were gonna moon. I dont deserve this in any way shape or form...

Pls donate me bitcoins

Poor college student that would invest more if I had the funds which I will in literally 2 years but by then it may be too late for exceptional gains :(

I own 0.6 BTC that I bought a few weeks ago at $2500

1CNnXyRQy4otY2mahr7mGd4z3RGfB1AJ4x

I bought 80 contracts at 2060

Lol please be here still

Let me guess you sold at a lost?

he already said he sold when will these people learn ?

Still going up. You were one of the last lucky ones. Nocoiners on suicide watch.

>i will sell now and lose money because im scared of the weekend dip

..what

just hold onto it over the weekend and it will eventually turn green again. It's not like you bought at 3500 or some shit.

Sorry, you'll just waste it donating to No Refunds Sanders.

sell at 3k and don't whine faggot

Lol why in the fuck you you sell when bip91 is getting locked in 4 hours

lol not bad, i have only 0.05 btc:( 1CFxtJc2vLSh3x9dnnAoRsxrYCNead1cNT

Tbh senpai I wounded how many normy know that bip is happening right now. This is why I love 4jew

why would anyone who is invested in bitcoin not know ? but then again I will never understand normal people I guess...

I bought back in at 2665 so I'm in the green again.

desu senpai it takes along time to take all the info in. Ya I have been trading for awhile and know what's going on. But desu senpai people that's just getting in do good at setting up a wallet

you're broke af

I bought at sold at 2950 then bought 2500 3 weeks ago because did not think it was going to dip so hard. But I did not sell and now I did not lose any money. Did not make all the money I could buy did not lose any. Also did not pay fees