Who was/is the best leader in your nations history?

Who was/is the best leader in your nations history?
pic related is ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxhMiXV7814&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eyebrows mcgunban
>good
i've met the cunt before and chatted to him
huuuge cunt

>environmentalist
>anti-trust
>pro-immigration but only with assimilation
>pragmatic foreign policy
>wanted America to enter WWI early to head off disaster
>alpha as fuck

I'd say probably Pearson, but Mackenzie King is a strong contender as well.

>>environmentalist
Only to make money off of it
>>anti-trust
Because that's totally relevant today and corporations don't control American politics
>>pro-immigration but only with assimilation
He condoned the lynching of immigrants simply because they weren't the purest shade of "white"
>>pragmatic foreign policy
"Oh here companies who idiots think I hate, have all these non-white lands and people to abuse"
>>wanted America to enter WWI early to head off disaster
How the fuck is killing Americans and helping to perpetuate war a good thing you mongoloid.
>>alpha as fuck
"Haha look. By luck I didn't get killed by a weak bullet and I do stuff like shoot bears from over 500 yards away. I'm so awesome"

Fucking kill yourself teddyboo

By any chance is your favourite President Jackson?

Franklin Delano "Thundercock" Roosevelt. Triggers all the right people to this day.

Not as much as based Eugene. Eugene didn't even get to be president and elicits an even more violent reaction.

>Imply the new deal went far enough

Howard did fucking nothing during his terms in office and he was in power during a massive minerals boom. Australia could have had genuine world-class infrastructure and education if he used that income correctly. All he did was let the mining companies rake in massive profits and exacerbate generational inequality by giving tax-breaks to property investors, fueling the property bubble. Meanwhile, Australia has 3rd world internet, it literally costs a million dollars to buy a house in Sydney or Melbourne, and uni graduates are stuck with more and more debt.

/pol/tards only like him because the left hate him.

Triggers both Ukrainians and germans

Limiting it to people who *did* become president

Not Fraser, Keating or Menzies?

Really makes you thunk

not the leader of a nation, but he's the leader of my heart

>nations
Is this in relation to the Commonwealth?

He successfully reformed the state and social institutions, and transformed the country into an economic powerhouse, something no other Korean head of state was ever able to accomplish.

>successfully

>Relatively incorrupt
>Extremely pragmatic
>Immense moral and physical courage
>Successfully pulled off a military coup
>Modernized the state
>Scared the reds so much they sent a hit squad after him

>Giving speech to celebrate 29th anniversary of the end of Japaneses colonial rule
>Japanese-born North Korean assassin tries to pop him but kills his wife instead
>As the assassin is subdued and taken away, he gets back on the podium
>"I'm gonna finish my speech now"
>Finishes speech without blinking
>Walks off stage to attend to his family
>Grieves in private
What a fucking Alpha

Based leader, he lead one of the best generation in Vietnam, today is also his birthday.

>kept us out of Iraq war
>maintained good relations with Russia
>made unpopular yet necessary reforms (Agenda 2010)

Happy birthday Unkie Ho!

>took a lot of money from the money russian oil and gas companies
>not Willy Brandt
Why?

This guy japed the nazis by signing a treaty with them after he resigned from the presidency so it wasn't official, was put on war trial, got sentenced all to support the peace with Stalin's Soviet Union. badass dude taking the bullet.

Debatable desu. I'd go with Jefferson over Washington, although Washington did set most of the precedents for sitting presidents Jefferson:
> Was the primary writer for the Declaration of Independence.
>Established the idea of religious freedom in the VA Statute for Religious Freedom which was later reflected in the 1st amendment.
>Believed a large standing army was a potential menace to the people during a time when it was still plausible to call up militia in time to repel an invasion.
>Actively seeked to protect the power of the states and therefore the people from an overbearing national government.
>Doubled the size of the nation with the Louisiana Purchase.
>Made considerable gains towards paying off the national debt. (Jackson paid it off in 1835)
>The fruits of his labor can be felt to this day through the work of the University of Virginia which he founded in 1819.

Strangely enough, of the Virginia planters who were part of the founding fathers, only Washington died a rich man.

willy brandt wins.
But schröder is up there, just because for his iraq position. First time germany stopped sucking the burger dick for a moment. Shame it didnt last...

Certainly since WW2

>One of the first people in the Pacific Northwest to make contact with Europeans
>Taught himself English and Spanish from his dealings with traders of the Spanish/English empires
>Mastered their manners by way of observation from a few brief encounters and charmed them with his elegance
>Successfully brokered an agreement between the two empires during the Nootka crisis in a way that benefits him while guaranteeing the protection of both Empires
>Described by all who met him as fiercely perceptive, intelligent, and greatly hospitable
>Through his own cunning and grace amassed a great fortune
>Mercifully spared the lives of prisoners of war and treated them with respect and kindness
>Has a fucking Volcano named after him
>Appreciator of European history, named his own son Napoleon
>His title is now synonymous with "king" in Chinook Jargon

>conquers Greece then goes on to conquer the civilised world
God, he makes me proud to be Macedonian.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxhMiXV7814&t=11s

>united the Anglo-Saxons
>fought off the snowniggers twice
>rebuilt the devastated towns and cities and fortified his lands against future snownigger attacks
>reformed the education of the time as part of the rebuilding process after many learned men had been killed off or stolen by snowniggers
>intelligent and studious himself, he personally was involved in many translations of important works into English
>did all of this while suffering from chronic pains he had had since childhood

Now there's some good b8

I hate Trudeau Sr. (quebec guy here), but he built modern canada.

It's between him and Truman.

Alfred the Great is basically the real life King Arthur. Sad that he isn't really famous in Britain.

Both were redpilled as fuck.

Remember how Truman called Jew York City 'kiketown'?

No competition

Isn't that the guy who kept showing up drunk in public

*revolts*

Yeah and despite always being drunk he was still the greatest Prime Minister

>howard
>good
lmao
Curtin was the best you fucking faggot

best girl coming through

My nigga
>its time
i cri evry tiem

Loans affair.

Easily this guy and 100% deserves "The Great" title.

Catherine """"""""The Great"""""""" needs not apply.

It was the wrong decision to join the two post 9/11 wars- particularly the Iraq war, when there was no evidence whatsoever for WMDs. Still, I suppose I have to give him credit for giving us the last stable Australian government, despite the fact that the instability was probably partly his doing.

>everyone ITT is either a leaf, aussie or german.

Now I understand the hatred of Anglos

>not Borden

if you owned a railroad maybe
Canada was a mistake

No competition

He's pretty much revered and hated for some of his actions

forgot to add this guy too

Based Moon

>Literally remembering Marcos first before based Magsaysay
Quq.

Stephen Colbert?