en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>get wrecked by European Powers in 20th centry
>never really recovered
feels good
I unironically hate every Turk alive
they are the most genocidal, barbaric, low-iq, scum of the Earth

You know what I don't understand?

Why the FUCK were the Ottomans given SO MUCH at the end of WWI?

The Turks have a long history of genociding other cultures (see: Assyrian, Greek, Armenian genocides). Even so, there was a sizable Greek population in Western Anatolia near the end of WWI. The Ottomans tried to genocide them...

So my question is: Why weren't the Allies more punitive/aggressive against the Ottomans after WWI? Why not give Thrace/Smyrna/Nikaea/Constantinople (western Anatolia) BACK to the Greeks?

This seems like one of the major errors in world history, in my view. Such a decision may have caused Turkey to insert themselves into WWII... but wouldn't that part of the world be a better, safer place if Western Anatolia were under Greek control?

In retrospect... the Ottomans got away with a lot re: Sykes-Picot... and the heirs of the Ottoman Empire (the Turks) continue to get away with horrible things (see: Kurd relations).

So what the heck happened here? Why did this fall apart? Would everything be different had Greece joined the Allies? Why weren't the Greeks capable of stopping the Turkish Independence when everything was in their favor?

>low iq
>takes over the balkans for hundreds of years and creates monopoly on spices and silks

Europoors make me sick

Their economy was being handled by Greeks and Armenians because Turks were too stupid for that

It's because we're superior, and the euros knew it. Even though we lost, they saw the superiority in our BIG TURK COCKS, the most valuable resource

Ah yes, our fucktois did our work because they such cucks

He's just responding the the memes he's seen on /pol/ and /int/. He doesn't mean it. He hates Turks like he hats Veeky Forums janitors and captcha.

Of course. Turkish superiority in undoubted

It's fine, ww1 was only 100 years ago. It's a small error in the history books that shall be amended soon.

Good toi

Because the ottomans opposed the Russians.

>Why the FUCK were the Ottomans given SO MUCH at the end of WWI?
we werent but it did not stopped us to claim back the turkish areas

also
>believing that there was a genocide to armenians
idiot
>believing that there was a genocide to greeks
more idiot

Why do t*rks want to be white so much?

what the fuck are you even talking about, and how have multiple people responded to you without bringing up the fact that this entire post is utter nonsense? Are you responding to yourself?

They cut up the ottoman empire after WW1 like carving a cake, the middle east has been shit ever since.

Seriously, what. the. fuck. are. you. even. talking. about.

thread is full of retards

we don't want to be wh*te.

>mfw being proud over conquering poor shits during their poorest period

Say what you want about Turks but at least they kept arabs in check from chimping out

The Armenian Genocide was by all definitions not a genocide by Turks, but rather a Genocide done in the name of the Turks by Jews, Crypto-Jews, and Tatars.

Just read about the Donmeh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donmeh

The vast vast majority of the so-called "Young Turks" were in no way Turkish. In the same way that most of the Bolsheviks weren't Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

(((Emmanuel Carasso Efendi)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carasso_family
>prominent Sephardic Jewish family in Ottoman Selanik
(((Mehmet Cavit Bey)))
>he was part of the Young Turks and had positions in government after the constitution was established
Tekin Alp, or his birth name (((Moiz Cohen)))
>He would later become one of the founding fathers of Turkish nationalism and an ideologue of Pan-Turkism

Why do wh*tes want to be Turkish so much

Exactly. They should've given Kurds their rightful Kurdish clay.

Stay mad europoor

>Jews

Yeah no, we're fully capable of not killing amenians all by yourselves. Fuck Jews, but fuck you more, eurofag

>implying (((Kurds))) are a real ethnicity and not Jews LARPing as Arabs to reclaim parts of the middle east

There is a reason they appeared out of nowhere, There is a reason the first female Rabbi was a Kurdish Jew. There is a reason they literally have the Jewish nose. There is a reason a lot of the early Zi*nist terrorists were Kurds. There is a reason 80% of Israel's oil comes from the Kurds. There is a reason the Kurds hate Arabs.

Thank you for this. Even /r/the_donald recognizes this basic truth that the Armenian Genocide was not perpetrated by Turks, and they're a bunch of reddit cucks.

Are they worse than the portuguese and spaniards?

wtf I watch a show called the "Young Turks" on youtube

t. Kurd

they tried, but got repelled. You can mandate all you want, but might makes right
>t. non-turk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sèvres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

>The nose knows

>mfw all these wh*te people crying oppression and shit
>mfw fucking wh*te people get the taste of their own medicine

>The Turks have a long history of genociding other cultures (see: Assyrian, Greek, Armenian genocides)

>implying any of them actually happened

reminder that the Ottoman Empire was only great because of its European slave soldiers

would fuck

>wtf I watch a show called the "Young Turks" on youtube

Wait till you find out that the girl on it is actually Armenian and the Cenk dude is a Armenian Genocide denier

Surprise, women likes to be dominated

cringest post i've ever seen on Veeky Forums
the only thing missing from this is an american flag right next to post number

You take that back right now

There are way too many roaches in this thread but I agree with you 100%. The Soviets should also have fucked Turkey up at the end of World War II like they intended

you're so fucking stupid.

I'm American, I just can't believe this entire thread doesn't know anything about the history they're discussing.

OPs question is basically this: "Why did Hitler win WW2?" and you guys are discussing it as if it actually happened.

The ottoman empire was severely punished and fell apart after WW1. This thread is the most retarded thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't even know what to say at this point, I think I've said enough.

Everyone here needs to leave Veeky Forums and never come back

*not OP I meant this guy:

And when you genocided/kicked them out your country became complete irrelevant shit,

Even with the punishment, Turkey was left with territories occupied by the groups they attacked the most and have been ethnically cleansing those areas. I think that was the OP's point. Not to mention the genocide denial.

Dude read your own post again; how does it make any sense? What the fuck are you trying to say? Whatever point you're trying to make aside from 'the thread is stupid' is covered by a thick layer of impenetrable autismo

Is this board really pro-Turkish or is it just a couple of roaches constantly shitposting?

Veeky Forums always has a soft spot for empire's that the public school system never mentions

>holu fuk check out these guys

>the American school system never mentions
ftfy

possibly the worst post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums . why do you even come here

Can we please range ban Turks from this site? Please? I swear all of these inbred Retards take an autism pill at birth.

>2833658
>this is too much
turks weren't "given too much", they simply took it back you 60 iq kurd

>the Ottomans got away with a lot re: Sykes-Picot
good bait until then

>are you telling me that this image was faked by armenians
>posts an image proven to be a forgery
this has to be bait

Nope. It's real

Yep, it was. What? You've never heard of it? It was quite a big deal at some point.

Fuck off you effeminate whites. Come to Turkey we will genocide you, your lives is in our hands in our lands. Kurdistan will never exist.

Yeah T*rks are so manly.

Check our track record whitey

Checked

>Kurdistan will never exist.

Kurds are literal Mossad agents. It's gonna be the next Israel, carving up Arab land for an ethno-state. It's disgusting.

Nice integers there friend.

They both absolutely hate Arabs so it makes sense.

How will whites ever recover?

>Direct descendant of the Ottomans

Top Kek, is this what you Inbred Retards actually believe?

Kurds are just the iranian gypsies

The ottomans were given like 1/4 of modern day turkey and a capital in Ankara, its just that the Turkish nationalists fought well enough against the Greeks and Anglo/French expeditionary forces after the war that they basically said fuck it and scarpped the mengali idea and let Turkey stay big.

>Turks
>not direct descendant of the Ottomans

Then who the fuck is?

Armenians

Considering how the Gr**ks are doing these days, we would have been worse off

this
absolutely based
not even a turk

Are you fucking retarded? Look at Turkey today and look at the original sultanate of Rum, they were supposed to cut it up but they didn't because short-tempered Turks declined. He's not talking about the Middle-East retard, he's talking about Ottoman Anatolia.

The 'Ottomans' were the ruling dynasty... are you telling me they gave birth to the entire Turkish population? They wived Albanians, Greeks, and Slavs. The ancestry of modern Turks is a clusterfuck of native Anatolians, Oghuz Turks, Seljuk Turks, Greeks, Armenians, Mongols, and Jews.

>tfw Ottomans actually had to import Pontic Greek professionals to Constantinople to uphold the economy
Pretty sad.

Nordic Europeans

Serb's

kek wh*tes find a way to boast even when they're slaves. Amazing.

How is that something absurd to say? The ottoman empire ended in 1922

History is not a story of racially pure nation-states handing the baton from one government to the next, idiot. Turkish nationalism as an idea didn't even exist until the early 20th century.

fucking kebabs, it always gives me a good chuckle when i see a map of OTT and then get to remember how utterly fucked/non extant it is now

Ottomans were royal family. Ancestor of your average modern Turk was an impoverished Anatolian peasant.

You can apply the same thinking to European kings, no?
Do you admit whites are engaging in wewuzzism?

Kinda. Though most of European kings didn't try hard to separate themselves from their original identity like Ottomans did. Ottomans didn't even call themselves Turks later on. According to some sources I read they even found it insulting.

Only idiots we wuzz royalty. Like, they were all connected to one another. And not just in western Europe, but east as well.

People forget that the nobility thought of them as worse than niggers and rarely even spoke the same language as them.

>Direct descendant of Ottoman
>Muslims
>Sometimes likes boys
>He actually thinks being a Turkroach mudshit pedophile is a good thing
If you're going to post shitty memes that ridiculously skew the truth, at least post ones that don't insult yourself

They are now amongst the whitest people in america

>Takes over the balkans for hundreds of years.
What the fuck did you expect.You swarmed us with tons of shitskins who believed they were serving their kebabgod.Not to mention half of the administration was european.Hell,your leaders' best friends were crackers.

The Ottoman empire created the Balkans you know today. Looking at you know makes me believe you would be better off if you were worshipping kebabgod and serving donerlord. Your brain is probably too small anyway.

>serbia is reel kebap remover

>It's another episode of Croats and Serbs LARPing as separate ethnicities