Toledo War

Who was in the wrong here?

Ohio is always in the wrong

This

Fuck forgot pic

great posts

The fucking armpit, of course

East sider detected, west side is best side.
Our urban decay even looks better than yours.

So many subhuman Michigander scum. Ohio stronk. Birthplace of Aviation, Home of Presidents, Father of Astronauts, land of Cedar Point. Home of Lebron James. All Michigan has is poisonous water and we wuzzing about the auto industry.

Hohoho lookie here we got a right steamed flatlander over here, all booty blasted that we got da glorious yoop.
If da feds didn't hide the secrets of mosquitos as a power source we'd be da new Saudi Arabia eh, come on up and we'll have a pastie and a tussle.

>muh cedar point
state so boring that mediocre theme park is a badge of pride
>poisonous water
1 shit city VS thousands of freshwater lakes

Upper peninsula is pretty dank I'll give you that much.

>Rated best park in the world for 13 years straight
>People come from all over the world to visit it
>Mediocre

Also I'd think if your water was all that great you'd be able to pump some in for a single small city tbqhfamalam.

I don't get the anti-ohio sentiment meme at all. It's completely normal and very productive.

Ohio is never in the wrong. We are always just in our endeavor, including our Crusade for the Toledo strip against FILTHY mittens.

Lol
>implying Great Lakes water isn't hydrating people all across the country

>thinking Michiniggers have any land rights

ohio smells like hotdog water

>the UP is actually America's best kept secret

Stop it! Ohio is my statefu because they are like the US equivalent of my country

hush now there's nothing up there, its just part of wisconsin, ive gone through it all there's nothing there, wow i'm getting tired let's all go to bed now

Poland? I've always thought that Ohio looked like a small poland

Nah not in shape but in population and similar gdp, also in how they're locked between more relevant states(I'm from Belgium)

Jesus you guys only have as much gdp as the same area just filled with corn

We are FAR smaller than Ohio though
plus not even Iowa is a mostly agricultural state, it's a meme.

Ohio is similar to Belgium. The north is flat but the South is hilly, and it's always dark and rainy here.

The only difference is that we have a proud tradition of steamrolling our neighbors rather getting steamrolled.

This needs to add bowling and euchre, and the constitution needs to have our GLORIOUS TEN CENT REFUND policy added as well.

Toledo native (UofM fan) here
>Who was in the wrong here?
(The jury is still out)
Michigan got the UP.
Ohio got Toledo.
Michigan has nothing to complain about.
>pic - Heroin is much cheaper than crack