What, in your opinion, is the cause of black violent crime?

What, in your opinion, is the cause of black violent crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/08/racial_disparities_in_the_criminal_justice_system_eight_charts_illustrating.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047235214000105
indiana.edu/~equity/docs/ColorofDiscipline2002.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Institutionalized racism

racialized institutionalism

Blacks actually reproduce, whereas whites are literally going extinct from a lack of libido.

Why do Americans still unironically use the term "white race"?

Poverty + institutionalized racism + shit tier culture.
>yuh still goin ta skool? ya so uncle tom

Institutionalized manipulation and lies

Poverty. Is this even a question?

Wealth inequality + Institutionalized racism is objectively the cause of this

Truth. White crime rates are probably even lower.

Low income whites have a lower crime rate than high-income blacks.

It's almost as if something else is going on.

then why come other races living in poverty are not as violent?

Too bad they die super fast so their population is just as stagnant as the white one. Which is why the percentage of the country that is black has only decreased over the last century.

Low IQ ,High test and social conformity.

Don't live in the States, but I'd wager that it's the retarded culture.
>shieeeet Tyrone, dem guns finna making you a real tough man
>ay Jamarcus, now how about we go shoot up a rival gang

Says a lot when real Africans shun you because they're embarassed of what you've turned into.

This. Black people have proven time and time again they just aren't as civilized as whites. They don't have the morality that we do.

Because the entire world is in conspiracy against superior big black dick

>real Africans shun you

I've seen Black Americans call Africans "Dirty Africans" on multiple occasions. It still doesn't quite make sense to me.

Poor whites do not commit crimes at nearly the same rate so wealth inequality is totally bogus. And "institutionalized racism" is unfalsifiable made up garbage. There's literally no practical evidence for it because it only exists in the minds of people who believe it exists. Just like patriarchy. And like patriarchy, the definition of it and how it expresses itself changes depending on who you ask.

Not only that by how stupid they are (a majority) is masked by how extroverted they are.

People view quiet introverted types as being more dumb or mediocre.

Some Black people make good Christians though.

Black culture mostly. Black communities are really shitty places where success in school is discouraged and children therefore learn no marketable skills. Combined with the gang/ghetto culture rife within black neighbourhoods as well as the huge accessibility black youths have to drugs - learning crime as a trade is practically seen as a legitimate career path rather than social subversion. This in turn perpetuates the broken families many blacks grow up in as their caregivers, very likely, are either dead, jailed or have just run away/abandoned any responsibility for the children. All of these issues can only be changed by the changing of black culture and acceptance of all of this. No matter how much money is thrown in social and educational programs for blacks their situation will not improve unless they try to improve it themselves.

*rejection, not acceptance I mean

A mix of factors probably. Lack of positive father figures early in life, a culture that glorifies violent responses to trivial offenses, poverty, probably other stuff I'm forgetting right now.

Because most white americans are euromutts.

louis pls

imo blacks shouldn't be allowed to raise children. All black children should be removed from their communities and dispersed to be raised in white majority communities to have wholesome upbringings that impart real moral values. Within a generation you'd see black crime disappear.

That something is institutionalized racism. I don't know how anybody can make the leap to genetics once they've accepted non-biological factors like poverty play a part in crime.

>What, in your opinion, is the cause of black violent crime?

White people are in general superior when it comes to morals, intelligence, etc. We aren't capable of the evil that Africans, Arabs and other Semites are. This is why you don't see videos of us cutting off peoples heads every week. It's not racist in anyway to point out this simple fact. Sure, black people might be in general stronger, but that is a result of their barbaric lifestyle. Apes are stronger than humans too, and Horses have big dicks but we wouldn't want them in our classrooms.

but they are increasingly susceptible to Islam as a means of rebelling against white western values

3rd generation onward Americans usually do not have a distinct cultural heritage, they tend to be a mix of various European nationalities and ethnicities. So they just lump them together into broad categories. The simplest categories were "white" and "colored" back in the day but were elaborated on as more pseudoscience got added to the mix.

Only because Islam offers strong leader nothing else, this is slave mentality.

Depends entirely on how important you think nature vs nature is

It's mainly the heat. Jews and Arabs and Africans created their sense of morality in a desert culture. This led to them being more cruel and having shitty sense of what good and bad is. Europeans and Asians are from colder areas, so we are more likely to be compassionate.

Well I've heard that Africans that immigrate to the US (and mind ypu, these are really smart ones, who have had to fight tooth and nail for acceptance in american unis (unironically making true African-Americans one of the smartest minorities in the US)) do this in reverse, because they're ashamed of the shit black Americans get up to.

Nurture has the power to all but totally subvert what nature has given you, only in rare exceptions can nurture do nothing to cure an inborn nature (such as with psychopathy). Whatever flaws may exist in the nature of black men could be overridden with the right upbringing. But instead we give them the liberty to destroy themselves and their communities.

>That something is institutionalized racism.

No it isn't. If black criminals are penalised more severely by the law that should help the non-criminal elements of black communities. How do you not realize this?

it's weird though because african-americans have about 20% european ancestry, which makes them a little bit more human than pure bred nigs

What about other races

FATHERLESS CHILDREN

>Too bad they die super fast so their population is just as stagnant as the white one. Which is why the percentage of the country that is black has only decreased over the last century.

If it weren't for Mexican immigrants, America's demographic pyramid would look as bad as Germany's

Only hispanics begin to (barely) approach the lion's share of crime. And even then, they aren't even half as likely to be locked up than blacks are.

Have you ever been homeless? There's a world of difference between how different races act when the social bullshit is toned down for survival.

>institutionalized racism
Please do define what that is. Because the definition changes every time you ask. It's a made up boogeyman that can't be disproved because it has no real evidence. Here's a fun game to play: read an explanation of Institutionalized Racism but replace every instance of "Institutionalized Racism" with "Spooky Ghosts" and it will be exactly as credible as it was before.

People who migrate to the US tend to be smarter, more well-adjusted, yadda yadda (with the exception of Mexico).

The US is a vacuum which sucks up the virtuous people of all nations (mexico exception) and leaves the rest of the world with the average and below.

you don't think that has anything to do with the blatantly different treatment blacks experience?
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/08/racial_disparities_in_the_criminal_justice_system_eight_charts_illustrating.html

is he actually like this?

I haven't seen any of his shit in years

Basically.

No, because their treatment is because they are so fucking violent, lack empathy, and suck at delayed gratification.

You get treated differently if your pattern of behavior is different from other people.

I know, what a fucking shocker.

Race

CONT.

And it doesn't help that their culture is shit, their family systems are shit because of welfare and single moms, and the strategy of acting like victims is complete shit.

It's a vicious cycle where government and economic systems perpetuate and exaggerate the behavioral weaknesses of black americans.

Slavery didn't destroy the black family, no matter how cruelly they were punished. Welfare in half a century did the job superbly.

>You get treated differently if your pattern of behavior is different from other people.
And it goes the other way too. If you're in a country where you've been second class since your ancestors were hauled off the boat, why should you meet the moral standards of that society? Jumping through hoops for nothing.

Blacks commit overwhelmingly more crime, you want police to pretend not to notice that and not be more suspicious of them? Are you one of those morons who complained about the New York City aggressive policing despite the fact that it successfully turned a crime-ridden shithole of a city into a fairly peaceful place?

Sure maybe police could hold more white people to the same level of scrutiny to be fair, but they only have so many resources and so much time. If they could stop everybody they wanted to they would. When you're on patrol you have to actively choose when to intervene, when to pull somebody over, if you did it every single time you had cause to you'd never get anything done and waste your own time and the people you stopped since half the time it's nothing. So instead you carefully select suspicious people you think are more likely to be worth the time and trouble to search. And guess what? Black crime statistics means stopping and searching them is more likely to find somebody worth arresting.

Yes I know, although I wouldn't really say that migration from the best and brightest is what's changing America's demographics. Pic related , i.e. it's mainly the explosion in the hispanic population and low white birth rates

With the exception of the small clusters of science, tech in major cities, America will be a second world nation in your lifetime. Just look at the state of California outside of its tech sector at the moment

Reminder that people underestimate black levels of crime. If anything the bias favors them

wow

CONT.

After being homeless in Los Angeles, I will NEVER settle in an area where blacks make a significant portion of the population.

The shit I've seen "redpilled" me and made me realize that academics who make excuses for blacks DON'T LIVE IN BLACK MAJORITY AREAS.

Tim Wise lives in a fucking 97% white neighborhood and yet doesn't realize the disconnect between him imploring whites to feel guilty and how he lives.

> If you're in a country where you've been second class since your ancestors were hauled off the boat, why should you meet the moral standards of that society? Jumping through hoops for nothing.

If you start off with a bad hand, you don't act like a fucking gorilla and shoot your hands and shoot your feet and cry victim when they step on their own fucking legos.

>implying that makes a difference

No, it's the victim mentality. Read a book about slavery, it must be hard reading some of it if you are emotionally attached to it. Just read any book about Jews in Medieval Europe, to me that alone explains why some Jews would get caught up in the victim mentality. I grew up reading about my people fucking others over, and they grew up reading about their people getting fucked over.

Assuming the image were true, you could say perhaps that flooding the prisons full of niggers scared all the whites into obeying any law to a T.

The "institutionalized racism" meme has been debunked numerous times.

No institutional racism in schools:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047235214000105
indiana.edu/~equity/docs/ColorofDiscipline2002.pdf

No institutional racism in criminal sentencing after adjusting for variables:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

And it's not because of poverty. Pic related.

Hahaha
>Insert el-canucki/european women who travel to syria to join up with jihadi boyfriends.jpeg
reeel niggers aint got tahym fo dat sheeeeit.

Why do redditors refuse to accept scientific realities on racial differences? I thought they fucking loved science?

Or is science only cool when it conforms to your ideology?

>And "institutionalized racism" is unfalsifiable made up garbage
Is it unfalsifiable? You could for example very easily send out curriculums as equally qualified people of different races and see if there is a significant difference in responses. Or see if the judicial system treats very similar cases involving different races differently. I'm sure it's been done, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

>Or is science only cool when it conforms to your ideology?

that recent bill nye series, liberals' reaction to race realism only confirm this to be correct. everyone knows it.

>REEEEEEEEE SCIENCE PROMOTES INEQUALITY REEEEEEEEEEEE REALITY ISNT MY EGALITARIAN FANTASY WAAAAAAAAA

STOP being so fucking problematic in 2017

A combination of factors with the following order of importance
1) Poverty
2) Positive cultural reinforcement of ghetto culture
3) Lack of education
4) Most blacks living in urban areas
5) Some possible effect of genetics

CONT.

With that said, there's a significant number of simple hardworking decent blacks who don't deserve any of the negative connotations.

The problem is that when a group doesn't shame their own, shame comes in the form of other groups disengaging and shaming them in various ways.

Blaming whitey is the most counter fucking productive strategy I can think of. BLM is a white supremacist organization. At least it serves as one by promoting counterproductive strategies. That's the focus...

the strategies are counter-productive. End of story.

Racism is institutionalized because there are behavioral differences between groups of people.

You get treated differently if you act differently. Go be homeless in LA and go downtown. Stereotypes exist almost to a tee.

>Racism is institutionalized
So it institutionalized racism does exist but is justified?
If you are using race as a behavioral proxy for a guy that sent you a curriculum you are retarded.

CONT.

Honestly, I think blacks (and most people in general) would do better if schools were sex segregated.

Cooperation is broken by competition for sexual attention. And actual cooperation sucks for blacks when they get into daily fucking fits over their position in dominance hierarchies.

It's fucking ridiculous.

No it's real. Schools in working class or lower income areas do worse than schools in higher income areas. Public schools are paid for by tax dollars and since the middle class is supposedly shrinking and upper class have always been a minority the bulk of taxes are probably coming from working class poor. The funds aren't distributed evenly not that it would make a difference because being forced to mingle only with other people who are just as likely to fail will not work. Superintendents funnel funds to areas that keep a good performance in order to maintain the appearance of the general performance of the schools in the district and attempting to maintain a degree of competitiveness on international scales also, thus justifying the superintendent's continued tenure.

>So it institutionalized racism does exist but is justified?

If a group has a consistent behavior that is far larger than those of other groups, it's fucking justified.

Do you think prostitutes say "No blacks" in their ads because they're inherently racist? No, it's because blacks are the only motherfuckers dumb enough to either
1. Rob a prostitute
2. Demand free sex
3. Attempt a gang rape on a prostitute.

As i said, it's ridiculous.

>Honestly, I think blacks (and most people in general) would do better if schools were sex segregated.
the eternal roastie strikes again

Public schools are horrible, It's not even about race, they're fucking horrible institutions.

My children are either going private or homeschool.

But don't blame fucking public schools, as if they were decent institutions to begin with.

IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT NIGGERS ARE SHITTY PEOPLE, BAD WHITEY BAD, NIGGERS HAVE NO AGENCY BAD WHITEY

can you elaborate?

Many places have great schools and pump out the bulk of graduates. Income segregation will only create more teenage parents. Schools need to be demolished and rebuilt on a median line where people of all walks attend.

And notice the demographics of those places. But even then, vocational training would be far superior for a majority of people than sending them to finance some banker's thaiboy vacation by loading them with college debt.

>median line where people of all walks attend.

You don't fucking understand. Proximity to diversity causes conflict. Are you this fucking naive about the world?

>outcome: every pupil does worse because the smarter races (whites, asians, jews) have to put up with niglets raping teachers, attacking people and generally behaving like inhuman scum

But as I said, you can't blame "institutionalized racism" when most blacks pursue counter-productive strategies. They don't even spend their money within the black community.

Something like 90% of the money earned by the Filipino community in Los Angeles is recirculated within the community.

That number drops to 2% for blacks.

/pol/ memes aside the reality is that it hasn't worked and allowing it to fester has made it the lowest performer in the developed world. In any case it's not ethical to do it with the publics own money.
In a more libertarian society school buildings would be partially leased to factories and workshops providing a classroom to technical trade pipeline.

environment and their culture

As someone who lived and lives in this shit since birth, it's probably a combination of there being next to no legitimate economic opportunity, education being shit, there always being a market for drugs, (and since drugs are illegal, no legal means for to settle disputes, leading to some gun crime) and just plain ole niggas being retarded and enjoying committing crimes

It's a pretty self perpetuating system and I long for the day black communities get their/our shit together, I don't believe the racist mentality of "blacks are less intelligent and more likely to be violent", etc

So you don't agree with the most scientifically founded explanation? Why? Is it because you're black and you feel upset about a collective you belong to biologically being (on average) of a less intelligence to other races?

If there was actual evidence, you'd expect it to turn up by now

>inb4 he posts the adoption study, without realizing that there have been half a dozen other ones that were inconclusive

Answer me this, if the problem is genetic, why was the single motherhood rate in black communities lower than in white communities before the 1960s?

Why are black people in Baltimore more likely to kill each other than black people in New York City?

Why doesn't white ancestry in black Americans correlate with higher IQ or greater life success?

Why are Mexicans on the US side of the border so much less violent than Mexicans on the Mexican side of the border?

Here's the thing. Once you adopt the racist mentality, you can start progressing.

If you're more prone to violence, you need systems to mitigate that.

That's why I mentioned sex segregation, because it encourages cooperation within the same sex as opposed to the clusterfuck of competition.

If you're more prone to diabetes, you need diets which ward off that ominous condition (keto).

If you're poor, you need systems that keep families together, not the clusterfuck of welfare that enables the disaster of broken families in black communities.

I've hung out around a lot of black people. Honestly...75% of their problems are rooted in their constant casual drug and alcohol and the breakdown of the black family. They gotta stop boozing and start getting married again. They're not intrinsically violent savages the way the nerd virgins here like to make pretend they are.

Why is the BM-on-WF rate so much fucking higher than WM-on-BF?

If you're prone to a reduced (comparative) level of delayed gratification, you need systems which help build that capacity up.

Blaming whitey and history is fucking retarded.

rape rate*

>Why are Mexicans on the US side of the border so much less violent than Mexicans
Well first the costs required to get here filter out the poorest and least educated from the rest. In reality immigrants tend to have some degree of instruction.
Also being paranoid about being deported makes them law abiding to an annoying degree.
Also first world super power vs narco state.

>Blaming whitey is fucking retarded

Yes

>Blaming history is fucking retarded

Why are you even here?

>first world super power vs narco state

Baltimore, St Louis, and Detroit are the second one, not the first one.

>inb4 poverty causes crime as opposed to it actually being that crime causes poverty
t. brainlets

I'm actually pretty iffy on it, because I'm not a geneticist or any type of scientist, so when James Watson, the nigga who found the DNA helix, says people of African descent are inherently less intelligent, I'm not an authority in that field enough to say "no that's wrong". I(me personally, other research may prove it wrong) can't effectively prove something like that wrong
I'm sure that your environment has a pretty big influence on intelligence as well but I really don't know enough to discount that genetics play a part in your intelligent. It just makes me mad is all. The idea that the intelligence I have is held back by the way I was born.
It is kind of a knee jerk reaction and a bit of anecdotal evidence(If X is black and smart how are all blacks not smart).

>so much higher

reminder that it was literally 20,000 to 0 in 2006

The world isn't fair in the hands we are dealt with. But you have to use productive strategies to get ahead. Looking at your hand and going "aww shit" reduces the chance of improving your hand to zero.

Way of the world.

Yeah the only things that could be least worse are average earnings and population. Immigrants don't tend to populate those cities as much.

High t levels in negroes is bullshit. T is btw not what you think it is.

The thing that makes me think it may be true that blacks are dumber in average, is how in spite of their criminality, they have never been able of developing complex criminal organizations that move thousands of millions of dollars, like the mafias of Italy, China, East Europe, or the drug cartels of Latin America.
They are very criminal while not even being smart enough for organized crime.

No doubt, I don't bring myself down at all, it's just a thought that stays at the back of my mind. Doesn't stop me from trying my hand though. Only way out is through.

Maybe if you have a low IQ you should go to Africa? Society will fit better with you, because of your race. Or do you just want to latch onto white societies?