Listen carefully: Segwit is going in

Listen carefully: Segwit is going in.

This means a lot of big, huge things comming, including Lightning Network, so pajeets that cannot afford paying fees can finally use BTC basically for free and instantly. This means mainstream adoption is possible: webm related.

I use BTC as a store of value (digital gold) but now people that want to make tons of transactions can make that too without centralizing the network with an huge blocksize.

Additional technological improvements:

Sidechains (think any altcoin or crazy/risky technology as a lateral chain to the bitcoin blockchain, without needing extra tokens)

Mimblewimble: super private tech

Coinjoin+Confidential transactions: Decentralized mixing + invisible amount of transactions (can't trace and can't know how much you are sending)

Schnorr sigs: More privacy and capacity increase without blocksize increase

List goes on.

Webm related, LN transaction, it will be that easy, no confirmation time. Welcome to the future faggots, see you at 6 figures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqT-3xN8npA
medium.com/@stevenchen009/bitcoin-forks-ulterior-motives-cf953e4ec7e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBBUT CRYPTO IS OVER GUISE GET OUT NOW BULL MARKERT KILLED NOT GOING TO RECOVER FOR YEARS DUUURRURRRRRRR

>A coffee, just for you Roger
That was fucking gay.

i-it's going to dip sub 2k again, right?

So what you're saying is, that we are going to make it?

NO! The flippening WILL happen. Bitcoin is going the way of the dinosaur.

are there dinosaurs on the moon?

did you just post your IP address on Veeky Forums?

Is LTC going to benefit from it?
>t. ltc holder cucked by poloniex

Most likely no, LTC was cool because it got segwit, now BTC will get segwit...

$5000 is coming dont fall for the dumpers

youtube.com/watch?v=fqT-3xN8npA

$100000 Incoming

>reddit line spacing
fuck off shill

I love you whaleanon

Yes, there are dinosaurs on the dark side of the moon. NASA faked the images to protect the world from this secret knowledge.

Mimblewimble?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Can't believe biz is sleeping on this one.

$4.5k coming very soon. I told you faggots in my previous threads that this dip was only temporary and will be the VERY LAST TIME you see BTC for under $2k.

It all starts Summer 2017

Could someone explain something to me. If fees are lowering wont that just piss off miners since they wont be making any money?

medium.com/@stevenchen009/bitcoin-forks-ulterior-motives-cf953e4ec7e0
They're signaling Segwit2x which means there may be a hardfork within 6 months over blocksizes. But Segwit will activate for now.
They're not mad- they want larger blocksizes, and thus far they've signaled for it, winning majority.

ty moby i was thinking the same thing u said and ive bought into coins from companies i think have the best pajeet mining dapps so far

there is too much greed in the air lads, this thing is going to crash and burn back to the $2100s.

All of this is fake news, the layman doesn't understand any of this shit, no matter how user freindly or how low the fees get.

Doesn't matter if traders understand it. The person who is aware will accumulate at relatively discount prices if the want to panic sell again. And it will, because you're right, people don't bother with understanding. They see price dropping and sell right into the depths of the valley.

if the market wants to panic sell again

That webm. SegWit activating on BTC will be great. Great for LTC because of crosschain txs. I expect LTC's value to rise faster than BTC's.

Screenshot this

>“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
>Warren Buffett

There is a TON of greed right now. And you don't go vertical like that without a huge correction behind. I fully believe BTC will be worth 5k and more one day but we're going to massively correct before that happens.

only for a little because buying an equal amount of btc than ltc will give a better return % until btc lvls out then ltc will gradually rise to like 80$

>They're signaling Segwit2x which means there may be a hardfork within 6 months over blocksizes
They will not hardfork shit.