You are granted one 30 minute time travel to whenever you want

You are granted one 30 minute time travel to whenever you want

You can do whatever you want within these 30 minutes, then you are teleported back to our current time

What would you do? Who would you talk to? How do you think it would affect our future?

2003, shoot m00t in the head.

1937 ,kidnap baby saddam and give him to a christian church

i was gonna say i wanted to see christ's ressurection, but it took a little longer than 30 minutes, and it is basically the only biblical fact supported with historical evidence, so i wouldn't witness a miracle, therefore this thread makes me sad

id shoot karl marx and stop communism and fascism

would travel to about 5 million years ago and rape different homo species
i'd have built a mutant world

I always wanted to jack off to Caesar's stabbing.

Back to the 7th century to the cave where Muhammad was making up shit. He wouldn't come out alive.

I'd go to Judea in the first century and take out Jesus and his followers. No Christianity invading Europe and no Muslims either. Two birds with one stone.

>implying Gabriel wouldn't strike you dead

>Teleport to Genghis Khan's tent in the middle of the night
>Murder him in his sleep

I'd stop John Wilkes Booth from killing Lincoln.

I'd stop Lincoln from killing John Wilkes Booth

I'd go to a meeting with Lenin, Stalin, and Trotskyin the same room around 1918-1930s and kill them.

>Muh industrialization

What a krock of fucking shit. They killed off millions, slowing the pace of natural market industrialization and took credit for shit that would have happened faster if they didn't murder millions of productive people.

I wanna see and Jack off to Cleopatra

I wanna rape Cleopatra while she's still a virgin.
>See and Jack off to Cleopatra
Wtf man, you have a once in a lifetime chance to have fun with one of the most attractive women of history and you wanna waste your time fucking your hand?

Just kill Marx.

I'd probably tell Willy to reschedule his vacation.

A talk with Julius Caesar or Marcus Aurelius is very tempting but I think I'd rather go back and shoot Muhammad in the head way before Islam ever became a thing

>all this historical heroism itt
i would just get the sports almanac, duh.

Abort Wilhelmina II

Divert Archduke Ferdinand's car somehow so he didn't get assassinated by the guy who noticed him from the cafe. He got assassinated due to a change in route and the road being a side street, so this would be easy to prevent.

I just want to see if WWI would've started regardless.

I'd take a walk through my city the way it was a 100 years ago. 30 minutes isn't much and I don't want to fuck anything up.

Kill Abraham.

Probably would have. Germany was in the best position for a war they had ever had, so I consider it to be a 'Helen of Troy' situation more than anything.

Fuck it, I'll try to become one of her trusted friends then fuck her or I'll just rape her

You'll become part of her inner circle in under 30 minutes and then have enough time left? to rape her

No Christianity just equals no concept of civil rights, no enlightenment, no science, human sacrifice a okay

Go and watch some supposed great religious moment, like Mohammed in the cave or Jesus' resurrection, just to see if it's real.

go back 19 years ago and jack off to my conception

Save Alexander.

Save the Hellenistic world.

Save civilization.

You can't save Alexander, instead, save the library of Alexandria, when you go to the present, you'll find you're in a note cleaner world

Cure this guy of any diseases he has
Kill Nguyễn Ánh
Vietnam has a competent leader and avoid being French Indochina
Empire of Great Vietnam would be nice

Dai Viet if you say

I'd rape Joan of Arc

She'll fucking cut your dick off

ill go back to when she was 10 and rape her then

Go and tell Napoleon not to invade Russia. Why he would listen to me? I don't fucking know but maybe I could convince him in 30 minutes or less

>Travel back to the 1910s and get a 5 minute blowjob from Maude Fealy
>Go back to 1933 and assassinate Hitler

Go tell Severus Alexander, in no uncertain terms, to attack the Sassanids, to march immediately. Also, tell him how to construct a primitive radio system.

Go back to when i dumped my ex and tell my former self not to.
Using it out of interest in seeing the past is the only other good reason.
Changing the past is dumb if you have only read stories about it, the outcome will be random, living in America you could really fuck yourself if you went back to before the discovery of America and fucked it all up.

He would most likely wonder who the fuck are you, declare you insane and his guard would take you away to a dungeon

Try to save anastasia romanov from those commie scum, she was too qt to die

I time travel to the middle in 15,000 B.C, drop a nuclear warhead on it thus preventing (((them))) from ever existing in the first place thus saving this world.

Kill Wilhelm II in his teenage years.
There, no more World Wars and no Islam dicksucking.

Explain you are a time traveller? I would struggle to avoid the advice of someome who knewna great deal about me and explained what would happen in a logical way that made sense, plus vanishing into thin air after 30 minutes should be enough proof that you are not some russian spy begging for peace. Getting to a great person would however, be really fucking hard within 30 minutes

I would help out Ramses II and prevent Moses and his people from escaping Egypt. This would be a nail in the coffin for all 3 semetic religions.

fuck
off

Pull the fire alarm 10 mins before.

Go a few weeks back when the lottery is high as fuck, buy a ticket, and give it to myself. There are plenty of things that I would like to do but honestly I might fuck things up like cause myself to never be born or consumer market computers never take off.

Kill Marx.

I want to see the initial assault on Syracuse during the second punic war, and all the crazy shit Archimedes' designed.
Giant claws, weaponized mirrors, etc