How is this greasy fuck so good at marketing...

How is this greasy fuck so good at marketing? The content of his talks are literal dribble but he's an ingenius marketer. How does this nigga do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQTfyuEdNfo&list=PLjrhosP-Fp_rw0MwVUCO10ouTaFdUKpH3&index=5
tailopez.com/books
barclayhedge.com/research/indices/ghs/Hedge_Fund_Index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QJZ5qtm6k0g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He isn't talented at all he's just exploiting broken people. Dude's a joke

He's extremely good at faking his life

Watch his video with H3H3, he acts sketchy as fuck the entire time.

what does he do?

>already wasted 10 years of my potential

what's 10 more?

who is he giving a dirty look to

As I understand it he basically owns nothing of the shit, either he leases it or borrows it just to create a fake success story.

I remember hearing something that he's actually close to broke.

Is he?

I didn't notice. The real question is, why aren't we bullshiting as hard as him? There are a ton of rackets we could all get into like him. I don't do it for moral reasons, but I don't know about the rest of biz. It's not hard to sell feel good motivational shit to retards, but I can't bring myself to do it.

>none as bad as wasting 10 years of your potential

i think he's speaking from experience, professionally standing next to nice things he cant afford lol

This

He rents a mansion and supercars to try and trick people into buying his talks and books

It's creepy

dude he was pretty based in that video.

This is 100% true. Everything, and I mean everything he has is leased, or rented. He admitted it himself in one of the videos. He explained that the best way to success is to literally meme it. He is a meme. His success is a meme. Memes got him all the things you see in his youtube videos. I studied him in my economics class at DePaul. He's a fucking joke.

are you using the 20min crest whitening strips on your asshole, or the 30's?

this still doesn't really contradict OP's original title of "ingenious marketer"

Okay so we can call it successful marketing. But marketing is a meme. I mean, lets be real, if he cured cancer, okay, but the ignorance of the american public and the benign avoidance of truth made him famous. People are sheep.

I haven't personally looked into any of his courses/advice, but you must agree that marketing is a substantial part of business that can't be ignored.

If he offers something that people can take from, then he is providing value in a sense. not everyone follows the health advice of Dr.Oz, but the people who make him rich have faith in him

Teaches people to do something that he himself has never done, and upsells them increasing amounts from $47 to $12,000 if you really get sucked into the cult.

He's an unintelligent, talentless hack, so the only way for him to make money is by creating these scam companies like elite mingle and this Trump-university-esque internet marketing scam.

No, he's not good at marketing. He just spends millions, literally millions of dollars just on his YouTube ads alone. He got lucky that he became a meme, there are plenty of other people that have used a rented Lamborghini to legitimize their scams. He doesn't know what he's doing, mostly in his ads he just rambles on about shit he read in the summaries of books. Compare his ability to someone like Elon Musk, tai has no idea what he's doing.

The best way IS to meme it.

it's posts like this that keep bringing me back to r eddit.

Buy renting those cars and saying he is. Haven't you seen that Little Dicky video.

Who is this? Srs

lol i could explain this shit in depth to you guys if i were sober.

this guy is only like 25% right.

that dude rented shit while broke and recycled $ into ads until he didn't have to rent shit. he's a snake oil salesman to the max, but he's making huge money now. he wasn't when he started.

pic is the only proof i can really offer to let you know that I know what i'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQTfyuEdNfo&list=PLjrhosP-Fp_rw0MwVUCO10ouTaFdUKpH3&index=5
That guy is a fucking joke. He just shows how bad consumerism is in America that people payed money for his books just because he is two feet away from a Lambo.

he lies about owning that house and those cars so he can sell you a book.

This. He sells his "brilliant marketing" to stupid people who think they deserve to drive lambos

>Trump university is bad
Explain how learning the ins and outs of the real estate business is bad you fucking redditor liberal scum.

I don't really think this guy is a fake. Even if he was renting the house, he's been living in it for a few years, so it's still a huge amount of money he spent on it.

Plus, he's actually doing something unlike biz. I think people are just too quick to get jealous of others who put in more work and earned more than them.

From what I can tell, he gives nuggets of wisdom from business leaders, but delivers it in a ghetto fashion.

Mainly he sells common sense for ghetto losers.

Nah, he rents a lambo and a mansion to give his bullshit some false credibility. Just look at how awkward he acts in his """house""" in Why would his "lawyers" be walking around following him when the entire encounter is recorded.

The lambos are part of his business model. He gets best of both worlds, renting expensive shit while building his platform. His profit is from advertising and sales. Good guy.

He's really paranoid to have lawyers following him around like that. It's a bad look and dumb idea.

Dude, he is a fucking scam. Anybody who claims to offer their "secret" to get rich for only some of your shekels is a fraud. Want to learn how to get a Hollywood Hills mansion and a lambo? Find a way to corner a market or scam people. Tai Lopez did the latter.

of course he is a scam artist. What I dont get is how retarded you have to be to watch one of his cringy ass videos and think to yourself "holy shit this guy is legit I need more of him in my life"

uh you act like people here are any better

they literally believe the claims on a random anonymous imageboard that shitcoin X is going to moon now! they also believe larp threads

...fair point. I guess a better question would be how many biztards have already fallen for his scam.

Looking at this thread, several would be my guess. At least Madoff had the fucking dignity to only fuck over rich people. Lopez goes straight after the dirt poor who fall for status symbols. Also is right to, "bitbean will hit $10" is shilled so hard here people start to believe it.

The guy is a scam for sure.
But look at his book list.
tailopez.com/books

The fact that he's telling you to read Charles Munger is solid advice. If dumb people actually read these books, they will learn the secrets to success. These books are more valuable than anything Lopez would sell, and you can read them for free at the library.

If anything, he seemed to actually be in control of everything around him. If anyone was creepy, it was those fucking lawyers, buzzing around Ethan, looking for any signs or words from his mouth to use against him if he tried to pull shit. That one old dude outright said they'll "sue your ass" if he pulled tricks.

Tai himself was polite, all things considered. But he did have all his bases covered. Ethan was walking on thin ice there.

Again, there are no "secrets" to success other than learning to stop spending. You are either born into money, or you find out a way to corner a market.

But does it work?

By "success", I mean becoming a capitalist and not upper-middle or lower-upper class

He has Benjamin Graham and Munger in his book list. If you read that, you will invest in the stock market properly and value stocks the right way.

Yes, learning to invest is a good skill to have. However, 5-7% returns will not move you up to the top rung of society unless you have an income to match

>5-7% returns
That's for established, big companies that are too big to grow any faster.
Buffett says he made 100%+ yearly returns in the beginning, since small companies he acquired can grow fast.
Look at any pre-ipo stock and it's common to see 10x returns before it goes public.

Anybody who tells the middle class person that they can 100x their retirement through stocks is shilling as hard as these shitcoin threads. Again, Buffet found a way to corner the market, which is why he is worth 73 billion.

Forgot to say- SAFELY 100x their money. Someone could go "lol fuck it" and throw 50k on a penny stock and make it big

barclayhedge.com/research/indices/ghs/Hedge_Fund_Index.html
Barclay's hedge fund averaged 6% return in 2016

Have you heard the phrase, "Fake it until you make it?" That's how motivational speakers work. Just look presentable and successful, make some speeches with good advices that you don't necessarily follow, and the money will start rolling in from people begging for your heavenly voice. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

No one is arguing that he is not a successful conman, just that he is a lying piece of shit.

hes close to broke so no
but people make threads about him on Veeky Forums and a bunch of broke loser boomers look up to him so theres that

It's been accused (by the state as well as countless "students") of up charging people into more expensive programs that offer very little extra benefit. His sales team even recommended people deplete their 401k.
Now mind you, this is coming from scores of students and mountains of evidence. It's all readily available on the internet. I'm not even a liberal, but I know Trump University was a scam to the highest degree

You forget how stupid people are

2016 was kind of a shitty year for diversified portfolios

I was just baiting desu

I don't know of a single boomer who respects Tai Lopez

this dude knows

australian boomers had things real easy, my own mum tried to get me into his shit
we're constantly inundated with those fucking "born before 1970? Your eligible for high paid surveys! Save thousands on electricity with this simple trick!" same things with insurance, mortgages taxes, everything. constantly targeted at boomers here.
And it works. everyone knows someone who "lost everything" but it doesnt stop the rest

I unironically consider promoting this guy's BS to get shekels from him. If even 4chin talks about him, the conversion rate must be insane. Will create a dedicated opt-in landing page with a lambo and a bunch of inspirational yada-yada. I know how to get approved either. Shit will be glorious.

More than half the american population is under 100 IQ, of course they prefer watching a scam artist spouting bullshit near a lambo instead of actually opening a "boring" book about economy and finance written by an actual old rich guy coming in retirement and coming close to the end of his life.

I have no morals. If people are stupid enough to fall for his shit then they deserve to be robbed of their cash. I don't do it because it doesn't give me any satisfaction.

Enormous global housing bubble and to buy property at this time is fucking retarded.

He sells you a tutorial on how to flip real estate contracts, not how real estate works.

It's pathetic and deserves no sympathy.

Look at this smug cunt. I asked him to prove he was a Mensa member because he doesn't come up when I search his name on the database.

Look how fucking stupid Tai's fans are. I obviously didn't count all of the cunt's books, but they believe the shit that I say.

I mean, that's what you do. You fake it until you make it. It works in all areas of life.

The thing is though, you have to really believe it. You have to exude it as if it just radiates from your very soul. The lie has to become sincere. And then other people around you will believe, too.

Indeed. I cringe every time someone with 6% through your own ventures.

That's how I got my first job. I lied about knowing 5-7 programming languages, when I've only taken 2 CS courses and fucked with Unreal Engine for a few weeks. Of course the recruiters didn't know how to program (financial analyst position), so I never got tested for competency.

With less than millions it's possible to make very large returns consistently. One major reason it is difficult for institutions to generate large returns is because of their size, they need tremendous liquidity to enter and exit positions where as we can usually purchase what we want immediately at our given price without disturbing the market.

10% a month is easily and safely achievable in the Forex market if you actually take the few years to learn and master over the I just want to become rich thing. It's a beautiful career and an amazing skill set to own I don't think I'll ever be homeless as long as I can find an internet connection and a couple thousand.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJZ5qtm6k0g

>dribble

How would you say Forex trading differs from crypto?

Hello, Pat

nothing is rented. watch his snapchat. if he can fake everything 24/7 at that point its his life.

Isn't renting that stuff more expensive than just buying it in the long run?