Anyone using this shit to generate income? What's it like?

Anyone using this shit to generate income? What's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWrEglU4ER8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> let (((strangers))) into your property
> pay (((them))) a fee to host said (((strangers)))

AirBNB supply side is literally a way to get paid to simulate being a (((land lord))) with extra steps

I own two appartments in Paris, they bring each around 4500eur / month.

can't because it's illegal to rent short-term in my "postcommunist" country

What u wanna know?

I've stayed in many and my sister successfully rents out an """eco""" tent.

I look forward to the time when Bitcoin tech removes the middle man.

I thought about that too I assumed the fees would be big I honestly only thought about it because I saw this pic related but it looks like vaporware. Are you saying block chain could be very useful in this case?

nice

Bump

I don't know much about ethbnb, but if something like open bazaar works then it can be applied to Airbnb. And that could use bitcoin

Tried for a while with a property in Indonesia. At the very least I need to get better pictures taken for it to work though.

So in a sense you didn't really try?

Good post friendo

How expensive are apartment buildings, though? 9000 eur/month isn't much if they cost 10m each, for instance.

Nice. I might've stayed in your Airbnb recently kek. Is it in Montmartre?

Live in a villa with a bunch of friends. Our lease ends soon and we've got 2 empty rooms so we've been AirBNB'ing it out.

Its a gamble. If you can fill the rooms consistently its more profitable than renting. If not, vice versa.

It's pretty nice.
Remember to rent only to whites (but never say it) and you're good.

I move around a lot so I rent my place when I'm not there.
It's not great and it does take a bit of time to manage people and reservations and shit but it's okay.

kraut here, i had to live in a shared flat (WG in german) with two guys. Both were white, one of them smelled of death all the time because he never showers and the other always pees on the floor and never cleans up after himself. They were also loud as fuck.
White or not, make sure to extensively profile whoever you are renting your place to. You will need good people skills for that though.

Well, I usually do not take people with no review on their profile, except when it's a middle aged couple on holiday or a single female. Never had any real trouble.

Larping much? The average AirBNB place goes for €40 a night in Paris, and there's more supply than demand. Besides, it's literally illegal to rent for that much in Paris, unless your apartments are in the 300 square meters range (for reference for burgers who don't understand how cramped Paris is, the average Parisian apartment is 31 square meters).

3000 eur/motnh in croatia, god thank you so much
mfw youtube.com/watch?v=KWrEglU4ER8

I rent out an apartment in Tampa, Florida and a group of black college kids who recently visited were unironically the cleanest and most polite guests I've had to date. The white, frat boy spring breakers are actually the worst.

I doubt it, 40e is low.

>there's more supply than demand

No... Fully booked all the time (season and "off-season")

> unless your apartments are in the 300 square meters range (for reference for burgers who don't understand how cramped Paris is, the average Parisian apartment is 31 square meters).

No. they're a third of that, well located.

____

Can you quit pretending you know shit about parisian real estate? faggot.

An apartment in Paris is about 1m depending on where you live. I'm keeping them because with increased globalization, I think the price can easily x1.5 or x2 in the next decade

you make way more money if you permanently air bnb your place and it's in a prime tourist location Of course that has it's own annoyances (such as getting a cleaning service after each visit, etc), but if you stream line the process you can make about 20-30% more airbnb'ing than renting.

read a book for once in your life.