What stopped blacks, native americans and aboriginals from becoming advanced civilizations...

What stopped blacks, native americans and aboriginals from becoming advanced civilizations, like the europeans and asians were? Instead they stayed as bronze age tier civilizations at best or stone age tribesmen at worst when europeans discovered them

Because that spark never happened, we take weighting lines for granted but it's actually quite revolutionary when you think about it
And Deus non Vult

Who knows, there is no simple answer. However Homo Sapiens is 100,000 to 250,000 years old, being even a thousand years ahead in terms of development is largely a blink of the eye.

Boomsticks, Microbes and Metal alloys.

It was never necessary. Large congregations of people weren't very common, and they were chugging along just fine with rock, bone and sinew.

Lower IQs

Side note: A lot of Africans did advance to the iron age. It's kinda funny because they just kinda skipped the bronze age altogether.

Didn't advance much further but still interesting.

>can't domesticate zebras
>Africa has lack variety of crops to cultivate and farm
>North America lacks crops to cultivate and farm
>Papua New-Guineas are superior
>Tribal wars started because of Indonesian government
> blankets can spread small pox
>Sub-Saharan Africa didn't have metallurgy

Yeah kill'em all, Cletus. Deus Vult!

Are those domesticated or tamed?

Notice how all of those people in the pic are from advanced industrialized societies and not hunter gatherers or emergent agricultural societies.

There's a difference between taming and domestication m8.

Tamed. Zebra domestication isn't a thing.

Jesus Christ. We've had hundreds of these types of threads. Why don't you lurk or do a little original research?

Then I don't see why Jared would have a problem because he didn't say they couldn't be tamed.

>Sub-Saharan Africa didn't have metallurgy
Think about what you just said

I get the feeling you don't quite understand what tamed or domesticated actually means.

Because they don't actually care about history. They just want to start up more drama.

That's what he says in the book. He says animals like zebras and elephants have been tamed but not domesticated.

>Domestication should not be confused with taming. Taming is the conditioned behavioral modification of a wild-born animal when its natural avoidance of humans is reduced and it accepts the presence of humans, but domestication is the permanent genetic modification of a bred lineage that leads to an inherited predisposition toward humans.

*they can be tamed but haven't been domesticated.

I thought you were implying that taming was somehow as effective as domestication.

Europe and Asia had better climates (and less diversity in climate due to the continents being bigger horizantally than vertically) and animals that could very easily be domestised.

I'm pretty convinced these threads are made by the exact same person everyday.

That writer is a meme.

yup yup yup yup

Certainly a concentrated group of people but I'd say 10 or so. The real question is what the fuck is wrong with the mods where they let this go on for so long, this and the unabashed nazi wank threads.

metallurgy>food stores?
Sure. What ever you say user. I guess that's why Egypt became so wealthy..Oh WAIT.

Why does this book trigger /pol/acks so much?

Meme Post
Assuming you're not race baiting, Europe really pushed far ahead due to several reasons.
The ability to create efficient, centralized states after Westphalia allowed for central tax codes, standing armies, foreign investment, and central banks which greatly expanded European economies and would allow for later industrialization.
Before Westphalia, Europe had the luxury of inheriting thousands of years of civilization from the Romans and the Greeks, including infrastructure and metallurgy.
You're also assuming aboriginal civilization and black civilizations weren't advanced. 'Advancement' typically connotes warfare technology, medicine, and statecraft (I'm assuming your definition, since you didn't provide one). But a lot of the African and aboriginal civilizations (civilizations is a depoliticizing term anyway) were advanced culturally and diplomatically for their respective contexts. Thus each empire or state developed differently.

He is mocking Jared

>Misunderstanding the book this hard

Sub-Saharan Africa and North America do not have the same amount of diversity in domesticable crops as Europe and Asia. In addition to this problem, both areas lack DOMESTICATABLE animals too. This is a problem because domesticatable animals improve food stores through working as draught animals as well as meat + dairy production.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about the difference between taming and domesticating. Those pictures are a joke; zebras are incredibly aggressive creatures that aren't suited for riding or functioning as pack animals. The bottom middle picture is just photoshopped.