ico.trueflip.io/
trueflip.io/TrueFlip Whitepaper(01.06).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep your money, even the best shitcoins are still shit

first of all, big jinx fan

second, you gotta get in on ANS / NEO baby

QTUM JUST released on BITTREX
about to moon read the whitepaper dingus

more like about to dump. what a piece of shit. all flash, no substance.

I'm partial to bicentennial quarters, actually. I think they're pretty neat. If I could, I would buy 100k. If you don't buy some now, you are a faggot.

fucking hope so, bought at 4000 and this dwindle at 2900-3100 has me sweating

Where do you buy those?

Yobit.

Is backed by an actual product with a solid tech team and a great fucking mascot.

>TFL
>True Flip is the international anonymous blockchain lottery with instant payouts, open source code, and transparent prize fund.

the dolphin is good, i'll give you that.

contribute to a real project that will be a long term HODL

I have my quick gains in NEO and TFL is one of my long gains.

Plus, I already gamble why not buy tokens for at least one gambling company. Me buying tokens increases the size of the jackpot and helps the company succeed.

>Buy a ticket 0.001BTC

I have been snatching up Verge XVG left and right. That is my high risk bet that this one will climb the market cap ranks like a dark horse. Plenty of ROI to be had. Only coin with true I2P Tor integration.

ico.trueflip.io/

"In order to fulfill our mission in the best possible way we are making the whole lottery fully transparent: every
ticket sold, every win, all the token holder rewards distributed and financial results will be published on the
blockchain."
ie. it's an off-blockchain solution that uses the blockchain as an auditing tool

"The second goal is to make True Flip platform as decentralized as virtually possible. We also intend to use
decentralized hosting and multiple data centers so that discontinuation of one of them would have no effect
on the platform in general"
ie. it's not decentralized but we'll try to make it seem that way so that dumb money will buy this.

If the fact that they need a mascot hasn't made you sketched, you're too dumb to live. There is literally no reason to create this lottery when ethereum does the same thing, only securely, provably fair and trustless.

yeah but...i mean look at that dolphin!! lol so cute n funny

>If the fact that they need a mascot hasn't made you sketched, you're too dumb to live

Someone doesn't like fun.

>literally no reason to create this lottery when ethereum does the same thing

Why not both? Someone has to at some point build the product on the Eth blockchain. I am instead investing in a working product that I can already use.

>buy a ticket 0.001BTC

>trueflip
>incorrect information around their site that conflicts itself
>launched and then canceled/changed their referral program in one day after realizing they structured it wrong
>shut down accounts of anyone who earned free tickets unless they also paid for tickets

TrueFlip seems interesting, their devs seem a bit flippant and ban happy.

nocoiner detected

Dgb
Buy my bags

I can already use the eth blockchain to make a lottery. You're investing in a traditional, centralized, banker-mafia-backed "product".

How about this. I'll beat their product. Go recruit a friend. You both send me some bitcoins. I'll give you an address in a bit. Then, I'll flip a coin. I'll record it on video, that'll be provably fair enough, right? Then I'll send it to you if it landed on heads, and to your friend if it landed on tails. There are no flaws with this, right?

>implying TF is that simple

Really that's the best you can do?

What's this fucking nonsense about community members dishing out the winnings? Please tell me that was bullshit, it has to be right? There is no fucking way

What do you mean?

Part of the proceeds you pay for the tickets will be split up and go to the Jackpot to increase the allure of the game.

Is that what you meant?

You guys can check out the whitepaper

trueflip.io/TrueFlip Whitepaper(01.06).pdf

>After a player buys a ticket
60% goes straight to the Jackpot
2. 15-20%* for marketing
3. 5-10%* for operations
4. 2% - referral awards
5. 10-15%* to the token holders

TFL Gives you ownership and voter rights + dividends for Trueflip

Here are the main issues:

>JACKPOT
>A lottery is interesting only if there is a BIG Jackpot. For a powerful launch we are planning to
raise 1`960 BTC for Jackpot via Token Sale campaign. This value is achieved by multiplying: 40% * TotalSaleGoal
* 80%, where 40% - is a share of funds assigned for Jackpot, TotalSaleGoal – amount of money
raised during the Token Sale and 80% - is the first part of the Jackpot.

> TRANSPARENCY
>We want to prove to the blockchain community that our game is fair. At this very moment
True Flip is not 100% decentralized. Our team knows about this and has a plan on how to make True
Flip as much decentralized as virtually possible. Our next goal is to make the lottery independent of any
third-party (including the team).

>DEVELOPMENT
>We plan to develop 3 (three) more lotteries based on smart contracts

>MARKETING
> We understand that a project can hardly attract millions of customers without a
marketing budget. So selling TFL tokens will assemble a budget for a global marketing campaign.

Buy some TrueFlip

>was: #sold 5,074,511
>now: #sold 5,076,957

gain: 2446 TFL SOLD

Explain to me the core difference. You hand your bitcoins to someone you'll just have to trust, and then a lottery is supposed to take place.

I read all I needed to read not to buy it. Now I'm 100 % convinced.

With ethereum, after a player buys into my system:

99 % goes straight to the jackpot
1 % or so goes to pay for transactions.

Which one is more attractive to players?

Might I add that trueflip has neglected transfer costs?

Your scheme solves a problem which does not exist. Centralized crypto gambling already exists. It is not novel, it is not a coin.

Their "next goal" will never be reached, because their design lacks future proofing.