So is this like ETH without the hacks and hard forks?

So is this like ETH without the hacks and hard forks?

yup. stratis and neo gonna eat eth's lunch

Honestly the big thing to differentiate it is that side chains (assuming they work) will prevent high levels of activity from fucking everything up like it did for ETH

Eth without the bullshit
Eth but C#

microsoft applications, no hacks?

Ardor is better

Now that BTC is showing strength, this puts Stratis in an even stronger position. We may see a new ATH in August!

everyones known about stratis for months now, how is it mooning with btc strength a surprise, anyone who didn't put life savings and rob a bank at $2.50 shouldn't be playing in crypto

theres no hacks because no one uses it you dumb fuck

stratis is a sleeper hit

just fucking lol if you dont buy this shit up while its cheap. I dont have faith in any of these alts except for stratis and monero, neither of which are the "next bitcoin" which is fucking stupid FUD shit, but will be very valuable in the future.

ohhh are my stratis fags gonna take that?

defend my honor, bitches.

What about zcash?

>tfw just bought at ath
>down instantly
WHY EVERTHING I TOUCH DECREASE THATS UNFAIR

I'm sure you won't mind 6 months from now when Stratis is worth $50.00.

>C#
Pajeet's favorite language.
Yes, Sir Microsoft, Sir

apple can't virus

check out eos

You thought you new scamcoins

But you haven't seen Pajeet's scamcoin

WE WUZ

That's why you should buy Funfair, at the dip right now

stratis is CLOSED SOURCE. so fuck this scam.

i alweys like statis. much room for very big gains yes. dev is alway on slack ready answer g my questioni many brite days in future of stratus

whoa, seriously? cuz that's pretty gay

no dunno where he made that shit up from

65/34/1 on STRAT/ANS/QTUM
don't forget your fundamentals kiddos
this coin is a good grab because the idea behind it MAKES SENSE and the team is not a bunch of children.

Thanks shills.

What about big name company support?
Working stratis dapps?

nada they're not ready for them yet

work closely with some part of microsoft though

Enterprise ethereum without any enterprise partners
Ethereum without hacks because nobody uses it

lol

I don't know why people think they would announce any kinds of partnerships for using the project before the project is even ready to be used

Bought some last week at $4.50 so far I am pleased with this coin

>finally began timing the market a bit
>Things went up for 3-4 days
>crash immediately 25%
>buy stratis for $2.55
>plan on holding until $7
>transfer to BTC/LTC before crash
>BTC crashes
>transfer all of my money to LTC
>positive gains
>say fuck it and want stability
>check STRAT today
>it hit $6.77

Fucking kill me. Still made 15% gains though.

It isn't mooning, current price is still half of the ATH. It's increasing because the price is low as fuck and anyone with a brain is buying now while it didn't get to $8+ yet

I bought at 0.16, sold at 0.22. Now I'm putting a buy order at 0.19. What do you guys think, too low or too high?

>>Qtl/xwQL

you serious? you didnt see the current demand?

You're afucking idiot.
Day traders usually are.

If you dont have 1 milion, making 15 percent out of 1 shekel is not worth day trading.

Learn how to quote. And I'm pretty fine with a 60%+ profit honestly, this bearish trend made me into a much more conservative and play safe investor. Everything generally dips on weekends and Stratis had the biggest gains out of the top50 coins, it's likely that a dip will happen.

The only thing I have doubt about is how much it will still rise before the dip.