Why do countries with the most openly sexual societies have the lowest birth rates while countries with the most...

Why do countries with the most openly sexual societies have the lowest birth rates while countries with the most repressed sexualities have the highest birth rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_swimming#Health_benefits
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFCt-aJw9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Desensitisation and the eventual death of love

It's not a rule, though. Take a look at Polan or European Russia.

It's more about expectations of society and money required to properly raise a family.

People generally use contraceptives when engaging in libertine sexual behavior and generally don't when rearing a family.

It's really not that complicated.

Both low birth rates and open sexuality stem from the availability of contraception.

Because women like any other material goods in the world get boring if you keep going from one slut to another while she keeps taking em pills, cause only cucks use rubber.

While those nations with more repressed sexualities have a much bigger conviction towards marriage. So naturally they are gonna fuck like bunnies and have em lil runts.

That isn't a hard-rule.

But sex in industrialized countries becomes more and more disconnected from the need for reproduction, as the mentality of people changes from "children provide labour" or "being cared for by my children is my retirement plan" to "children are something I must labour for, rather than something that labour for me" and "I must save up capital to help my children and their children for as long as I live".

why does a machine with all the valves off and all the screws loose generate low useful output?

sexuality is like a force or programe acting itself out in a human population, libidinal force and all that, its regulated or sublimated so it manifests in ways that are practical, things become sanctioned and ritualised so that the culture perpetuates itself steadily, so things sort of work, and one of the things that just works in that aspect is normative stable relationships and procreation
you can almost get it from the way people dress, the more ''repressed'' the clothing the more sexual it realy is cause its a play on biopower, like a valve is a preassure regulator in a machine
the point is in such a setup you dont realy get asked if you like it or not, its just how shit works where you live, you just do it that way, its normal

>But sex in industrialized countries becomes more and more disconnected from the need for reproduction, as the mentality of people changes from "children provide labour" or "being cared for by my children is my retirement plan" to "children are something I must labour for, rather than something that labour for me" and "I must save up capital to help my children and their children for as long as I live".

Fuck she's ugly

Is it a flaccid rule then?

How does it feel to have such shit taste?

>But sex in industrialized countries becomes more and more disconnected from the need for reproduction

Which makes zero sense at all. I think it's more likely that people are propagandizing young women to not have children.

I mean, every time I hear materialist/marxist arguments for social structure, they never link anything causally, they just casually claim that this is a law of society.

>that feel when this post is the truth
>people will ignore it because it doesn't match their political agenda

She's kinda fat. Not a very attractive smile and her cheekbones are shaped kinda funny. You got a thing for big girls?

Only in America does that constitute "fat".

She's literally completely normal looking.

Openly sexual cultures fall into depravity very easily. Hedonism rules the day. The natural order of alphas fucking 80% of prime women while betas fap and get used up hags later if at all returns. Combine with birth control and you get Germany/Sweden/Japan.

Chaste cultures allow every man the opportunity to breed legitimate heirs and when combined with rustic ideals of "big family is good" you get a booming population.

>Openly sexual cultures fall into depravity very easily.

Except "openly sexual cultures" are currently the most powerful cultures in the world.

> depravity is not compatible with power

Actually this, the more "chaste" a culture is, the more shit the shithole it exists in, Islamic countries being the prime example.

Depravity is just your word for degeneracy, and both those words are just right-wing contentless jargon.

I wonder about that. Aside from tiny but highly skilled professional armies the West is mostly a paper tiger. The civilian population is very soft and unwilling to fight if needs be. And even the "highly skilled professional armies" thing is really only true for the US, Britain and France. The rest of the West can only survive because they benefit from the security umbrella offered by those three. I doubt the West could survive serious and lasting world troubles.

Its all about female education.The more education you give to females, the longer they go without marrying and the more they work. Its just that areas where women are repressed they also don't get any education.

I don't think so. Two words stand for two meanings. For me depravity is sexual freedom pushed so far it creates specific social problems.

>The civilian population is very soft and unwilling to fight if needs be.

And why would it need be exactly?

You right-wing fags need to stop romanticizing your own hatred of life and commit suicide instead of hoping for another world war so you can die for God, King and Country.

rubbers

It's obvious.

Well he's not wrong. Remember the DoD considers obesity rates in the general population to be a national security threat.

25% of the U.S population have too low IQ to even join the U.S Army anyway, so why should it matter?

It's a strategic investment tho, in a case of famine, an average American could go without food for much longer than an average middle easterner.

Obesity rates can be controlled, iq not so much.

NOW they're openly sexual

They GOT HERE by being chaste

>And why would it need be exactly?

Because Fukuyama's end of history is bullshit and conflicts have and will happen again and again? Are you retarded or just ignorant?

Funny you mention that as the gulf states are also among some of the most obese in the world.

>Hong Kong is a shithole

Funny, I guess Turkey is a paradise now

Burgers and Saudis were made for each other for we will control the world with our generous girths alone.

>Obesity rates can be controlled

No it can't. You can't simultaneously control the eating habits of your own population and still be a liberal Western democracy.

China is pretty repressed right? Their birth rate is around 1.56. Japan is at 1.42. Singapore is at 1.25. South Korea is at 1.2.

US is one of the most open sexual societies and its birth rate is 1.86. UK is at 1.83. Sweden is at 1.89. France is at 2.0.

So uhhh your argument falls flat.

Both low birth rates and sexual liberation are consequences of stable societies with high standards of living.

The Chinese government literally shoots you if you have more than one kid

Look at any war and please explain what the civilian population does during the war.

They either die or make ammunition, or both.

You don't have to be a hard-ass to die from bombing raids or make ammunition.

What are vice taxes and propaganda efforts? Worked fine for cutting back on cigarette smoking.

But nah man, penalizing stuffing your gullet with processed garbage and encouraging exercise is like...fascism mannnnnm

>You can't simultaneously control the eating habits of your own population and still be a liberal Western democracy.

Not with brute force, but you can encourage a culture that values health and make healthy activities easier.

It's literally Stalinism.

>but you can encourage a culture that values health and make healthy activities easier.

Sounds familiar.

Oy vey as soon as they divert some tax dollars into encouraging public fitness they'll be shoving us into the ovens in no time! Bad! Buy more French fries and ramen if you don't it's LITERALLY HITLER.

STOP FAT SHAMING TEH POTUS YOU FUCKING NAZI

amerilards are disgusting I hope all the fit illegal mestizos who do brutal back breaking labor 10 hours a day BBQ them all

Memes aside, the state shouldn't encourage anything.

It has no place in the moral life of people other than prosecute people who break the law.

You can't be a moral person if you're not free.

I NEED TO EAT
10 BIG MACS A DAY
PLEASE DO NOT
TREAD ON ME

abortion and contraceptives are by definition suppressants.
Humane Vitea was a documentary.

Please, don't search excuses for being the fat guy in the room. Promoting healthy habits is not right-wing nor leftist. It's a strategy to decentralize public health policies to citizens themselves. It helps in reducing public costs of healthcare. You're not to blame if you don't adopt these habits.

>Promoting healthy habits is not right-wing nor leftist

Promote them all you want, but the state shouldn't.

The Mexicans have even higher rates of obesity, I blame their love of coca cola.

I don't understand, why the state shouldn't promote healthy habits?

I've literally seen anons explain what degeneracy is in precise words countless times on this very board, every single time that happens, you retards who say degeneracy is a buzzword literally vanish in thin air and reappear in later threads always spouting the same nonsense.

Because most males are sexually irrelevant.
Give women sexual freedom and they'll discard a not indifferent chunk of the male population, and for good reasons too: most men are truly disgusting, both in looks and in soul, you would not even think about them, had you been born gay.

>Promoting healthy habits is not right-wing nor leftist
uh, honey, you're wrong.

>user says nazi ideas are shit
>some nazifag says to user that shitting is thus a nazi activity
>user stop shitting, and dies painfuly in his own shit

>only in the fattest country on earth is this fat woman fat

>t. fat, basement-dwelling autist LARPing as a roastie

Making kids run half naked covered in freezing water through the snow seems pretty fucked up to me

It's actually quite popular in Russia, it makes your immune system stronger.

>it makes your immune system stronger.
doubt.jpg
How would that even work?

Basically this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_swimming#Health_benefits , but without the risks of full-blown winter swiming.

>The civilian population is very soft and unwilling to fight if needs be.
>saying this in a post 9/11 where thousands of Americans rushed to their deaths in the Iraq war so that they might avenge a small slight
People will always fight where there's a need.

>Which makes zero sense at all
I disagree, the argument to me makes a lot of sense. Subsistence agriculture encourages high birth rates, so as to provide labor on the farm. To an extent, this could also apply in an industrialized country with crap child labor laws, but when children are given state-sponsored education and are kept out of sweatshops, they cease to be a source of income, and instead become a liability, to an extent.
This doesn't actively rule out large families, but it does make it much more financially draining to support one than in an industrialized nation. I think it seems like a much more concrete explanation than crackpot theories of anti-natalist propaganda, especially considering the cringey commercials popping up now telling people to have more kids.

>especially considering the cringey commercials popping up now telling people to have more kids.
Where do you live? Never seen one personally. Italy?

I'm American, actually. There's been a couple commercials about it, mainly from cereal companies (which makes sense. They do need to keep their consumer base of 4-12 year olds at a healthy level, after all.) I'll see if I can find the one that I remember from Honey Nut Cheerios.

Here it is. Be warned, though:it is really fucking annoying.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFCt-aJw9Q

poland and european russia are hardly sexually repressed. they may not be outright feminists but they're certainly not on the level of muslim or african countries.

Meh. That's still a far cry from what I'd call pro baby making propaganda. Get back to me when the Reich's Office for Fertility and Family planning is running commercials every half hour.

Its propaganda its just very difficult. Economically it's hard to raise a family on one persons salary. You need two but then who is left to care for the child? Not to mention all the costs it takes to take care of one. You also have to factor in people aspiring to a dream they have. Most of thr time you got to drop that once a child enters. It's a huge sacrifice people are less willing to do cause they want to do something with their lives or its just too costly to raise a child i our economic situation.

Why don't we pay 3rd world surrogate mothers to birth genetically modified superhumans?

In some places it's healthier than their contaminated water. Other places they drink it as a replacement for alcohol in an effort to combat alcoholism.

I'm pretty sure they could just buy bottled water if it's that they want.

Not exactly. China's not all that sexually repressed and neither are the other east asians.
Also your stats are outdated.

A few counterexamples are meaningless though. For example, Iran has 1.8 and Saudis 2.2 but they are as fucking repressed as it gets. Meanwhile Israel isn't all that repressed but has 2.4.

There are three major factors in birth rates
1. Economic development.
2. Female education levels
3. Religious bullshit like banning contraception, ostracizing females out of wedlock, or severly limiting abortion.

Some of my relatives didn't even know that sex caused pregnancy until a kid popped out
It's probably due to lack of sex education

t. Burger

>Victorian period
Idk if you've ever read much about that time, but they were secretly depraved as fuck

You have to think within framework of simmiliar cultures. If you go too far, you can't make reliable comparisms.

It is in fact easier for a guy like yourself in the western world to reproduce now than at any point in history. Ye Olde days you pine for were in fact full of monopolized sexual access where the only way vast amounts of men could get laid was through prostitution or rape.

Sexual repression is a meme. Sexual openness.

Then why do poorer demographics in industrialized nations have higher birthrates? That shouldn't be the case according to your logic because they are such a massive liability. In fact we should see much higher birth rates from the rich or middle class than the poor.

Same with sexual openness I mean as well.

It's not shit taste, it's just you never seen really attractive women. Let me guess, are you burger?

That is... ahistorical.

Women just date older men then if their age cohort is shit regardless.
My sister the rebel married at 22 to a guy who's 36 because she just didn't want to wait for guys her age to get their shit together.

Lithuanian. And anyway I never said she was 10/10, but a 5 or 6 for sure. Hardly "fuck she's ugly" tier.

>s-stop playing your "vidya games" and pay attention to us!

truly epic

>implying people having more babies now anything about love
it's all about their natural animalistic instincts - procreate and then proceed to die.

third worlders have nothing else going on besides this...

>third worlders have nothing else going on besides this...

Are you really that much of an asshole

He probably just doesn't know what he's talking about. The effect is the same, but you can hardly blame him for falling for a meme pushed on him for his whole life.

Third worlders fuck constantly to pass the time because they don't have TVs and Netflix and don't have much of a concept of "fiscally responsible parenting", how is that contentious?

Don't the Baltic states have more women than men? Also a tanking birth rate, what's up with that?

All the men are total messes. I know a guys who returned immigrated to my country but there who are drowning in women because they aren't total alcoholic messes and are doing decent.

it's been abolished long ago, please go and update your knowledge with google right now

Poor people have more children and are also more religious all over the world. Duhh dur it's not a mystery

It's mostly poor economy compounded with post-Soviet misery that's to blame.

>Drinking the """""Enlightenment""""" kool-aid this much

So you mean that poor and religious people are more biologically succesful?

Horrifying