What is the true religion, tell me now or I'll blow your brains out! *pulls back hammer* I want the truth

What is the true religion, tell me now or I'll blow your brains out! *pulls back hammer* I want the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

godandscience.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zoroastrianism

Nihilism.

pythagoreanism

Mormonism

Neo esotericism

Contact your local chapter of the Thule society today!

Platonism

Where's the proof, give me the propfs now, if you're the real one you must have proofs! No lies!

>cult
>Of
>The
>Supreme
>Being

It acknowledges black people are inferior

Stop giving me the bare minimum, I want all of the proofs so we establish the universal truth!

not sure

maybe islam or buddhism

So you believe that there is a singular, unique universal truth?

Animism

Catholicism. We have the tastiest Jesus crackers!

Crackers = salvation

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

No I just want to gather all the proofs and see which religion leans more to the truth using all real world truths

the "minimal facts" argument for Christianity is considered to be a strong argument. Look up Gary Habermas on YouTube, hes a New Testament historian who has given tons of lectures on it. We can talk about it here also if you'd like

Zoroastrianism starts with a Z, that kind of confused logic of a word starting with the last letter can only be created by god.

>dead religion

>true

Pick one.

Wahhabism

>the "minimal facts" argument for Christianity is considered to be a strong argument
It really isn't, though. In order for it to work, you need to already be operating under the assumption that the resurrection happened, because otherwise the conclusion of resurrection isn't proven at all. Keep in mind that Habermas is a professor of apologetics at a Christian university, so spinning things into support of Christianity's truth is his business; he's not exactly an objective scholar making conclusions based purely on the evidence. His arguments are based entirely on working backwards from a conclusion.

>In order for it to work, you need to already be operating under the assumption that the resurrection happened
no you don't.

>>dead religion
around 200,000 people still follow it fampie

Life is a religion
You might lose it if you let it
Go grab and live it by the fullest
Love, laugh and write your woes
Happiness and sorrows
Write it in a journal
Learn from it what you would a class
And teach yourself the best way to have a blast
But don't forget that the best life is the selfless life
There's love in selflessness
There's love in forgiveness
there's love in you
There's love in life
And there will be love in that journal you write

Rock and roll.

Inbred indians and larping iranians dont count.

Want the real truth user?
It's all the same. Do right by others, don't fuck everything you see, don't kill and or steal etc
Whatever fills the hole

that's not the only issue. you also need to buy into the inference that even if jesus resurrected that somehow proves that he is the son of god. just because some paranormal shit happens doesn't mean you can now infer a whole convoluted theological system out of it. all one can infer from the fact that jesus rose from the dead is that jesus rose from the dead.

Every religion is right in their own way user :^)

NOW TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Nothing in existence can be proven on paper. Ultimately, at some point, you have to have faith in what is the most reasonable. Given the history and how Jesus' 12 prime followers behaved before and after his supposed resurrection, it seems most reasonable that He actually did rise from the dead. If he did, he can be considered trustworthy in his other statements about theology and the like, considering he predicted his own death and resurrection.

If he can be trusted, then we can trust that he founded a church on Peter (Matt 16:18) and gave him authority over doctrine (binding and loosing). This leads us to the true religion either being Roman Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy. I would make the claim that it cannot be Eastern Orthodoxy because the church of God is universal, and they have mostly fragmented themselves intentionally along state lines. They also do not follow Jesus' teaching on divorce. Historically, the church always gave importance in resolving matters of dispute to the successor of Peter (the Pope) yet the Eastern Orthodoxy deny this.

The question comes down to "Christianity or some other religion?" Jesus said himself "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." If a God exists, Jesus claims to be the only way to Him.

It was really upsetting losing my catholic faith, because those were some tastiest ass crackers.

Facebook: Protestantism
/pol/: Catholicism
Reddit: Atheism
Veeky Forums: Deism/ Cult of the Supreme Being

Esoteric kekoldism

Check my trips! Kek hath spoken through me!

Lord Kek! I'm not worthy!

Cultural marxism.

The Baha'I Faith is the worthy successor of the Abrahamic religions.

>"But it'll just lead to more religious wars!"

Forbids killing. Even discourages (or forbids, can't remember) serving in military positions.

simply epic my fellow kekistani

Catholicism lol

The Buddha's teachings on suffering and impermanence are 100% true. Probably safe to assume that if he had that knowledge, he wasn't wrong about any of his other points.

Traditional Christianity, not Catholicism, not Protestantism, Traditional Christianity mind you, is unironically the one true religion. This link, while missing much of the evidence, should get you started down the rabbit hole.

> godandscience.org

Check out the Old Testament prophecies, most of which were fulfilled to the letter in the New Testament. In particular, Isaiah 53 describes Christ's death centuries before the advent of crucifixion. It's all true, all of it.

You have to go back

I don't think you know what traditional means, orthodox (like Greek orthodox) and Catholicism are both orthodox branches of Christianity

why did you respond that to the guy you agree with and not to me?
>you also need to buy into the inference that even if jesus resurrected that somehow proves that he is the son of god
uhhhh
Luke 16:31
Jesus said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

What is /leftypol/

Gnosticism.

/pol/ hates Catholics because they are not white

/pol/ is Catholic because they are all LARPing faggots.

They're Deus Vult LARPers. Hardly ever actual Christians.

(((Feminism)))

Nothing is true, nothing is permitted.

/pol/ is pagan-larpers

You aren't obliged to believe or accept anything written in the new testament. It is an innovation added to the Torah.

Buddhist philosophy is immaculate. However Buddhism is sort of stigmatized on here for being a brown person's religion and being associated with hippies in the west

actually, pol is mostly americans which are majority atheists and protestants with a small number of catholics
atheists just larp crusaders when it fits their narrative
yuros and SA make most of catholics there
this was discussed in some of catholic generals a while ago

pastafarism

heh, see? I did a funny