Buy this mini dip, the chads are sniffing around the pack ready to pounce

buy this mini dip, the chads are sniffing around the pack ready to pounce

Shittest of the shitcoins. Avoid at all costs.

Microsoft Azure plz get out, no one will pay for your overpriced shit.

sold at 50% loss when it got back up to 1 cent. no regrets, this shit was a scam. ill happily take the loss

Storjcoin bagholder spotted lmao

Bought 150k, and I'm not memeing.

Chad can have his SIA.
Go buy Stratis or ANS instead

This will have its day. Just hodl

when their ASIC miners hit the market this shit is gonna tank so hard.

I had 1 mil, sold @ 400 instead of 700...

Sorry, but realisticly speaking this coin won't see 1000 sats in the coming weeks or even months.
I put this money into DGB, which has more potential to go from 400 back to 2k, really...

>I put this money into DGB, which has more potential to go from 400 back to 2k, really...
0?

Can't wait to have a storage nsa with external hdds running earning me passive income.

there is no movement whatsoever, it's been sitting around 350 sat ever sense jul 11, it's fucking annoying

Easily the most undervalued crypto, will keep buying and buying until the is a top 10 crypto

set some orders to catch the price drops from time to time and get some cheap SC. Just wait. It will go over 600 sats before end of the year. I'm already over 4x with my bag so making near 8x over is worth the wait, meanwhile I keep gambling on other shit

Maybe you haven't noticed that all coins are down atm?

I made a mistake and bought 65 000 of these at 414. Sold them all at 330. Why? I didn't do my research well enough. These coins will crash a lot when their ASIC's come out

>he didnt buy at 299

Shitcoin promising riches.
You don't need SIAcoin to store files on the internet.
Same shit like Ripple; Good platform with useless currency having only speculative value.

>bought 65 000 of these at 414. Sold them all at 330
sound business plan. Even when everything is down, there's still people giving away money.

Siacoins are used to form contracts on the blockchain and pay for a storage. I don't know what is so hard to understand here?

>also all that contrarianism in this thread, face it Sia has a serious dev team, a sound idea and is getting more and more enterprises interested in (just check their slack)

>You don't need SIAcoin to store files on the internet.
Yes, you do. At least in a decentralized network. Siacoin are used to assure contract between a person storing the data and the person paying it.
The coin is absolutely needed. You can't use credit cards, or bitcoin, as they are centralized methods of payments.

>I made a loss because I'm stupid
Hahahahaha.

>wow, he didn't predict the future and bought higher than he could have!
stupid nocoiner

He could have waited until the price went up rather than just outright lose money. It's not about predicting the future but that he didn't do research.
Who the fuck invests without doing any research?

>stupid nocoiner
heh

>DGB
literally lost all credibility

You fags think you're holding bags?

I bought Obelisk.

assuming you bought with BTC. how does it feel having >10% loss with almost a year until you can mine?

i paid with cash

still a gamble I wouldn't have taken. I like the concept of SIA, but the barrier of entry (even for corporate entities) is the real challenge.

Would filecoin or storj be a good hedge for this bag?

Laugh all you want. In the end I will be laughing to you when you hold through asic release.

congrats on the sale! you definitely sold at the highest price until asic hits!
you are the smartest faggot ever.

maybe if one of my shitcoins moon in time

0/10 fud