Clearly not the same person. Why?

Clearly not the same person. Why?

Wow, it's almost as if people age and have different expressions and positions in pictures.

You die every instant, so the you now is not the you now.

One's head is round, one is long. Your skull changes over time? Who knew?

The Beatles were cultural marxist subversion. They were paid actors and adorno wrote all of their lyrics.

I'm pretty sure I'm still alive, fucking retard

picture ratios are different

Cartilage never stops growing, Chins elongate, as do your nose and ears.

>One's head is round, one is long.
I see pretty much the same bone structure.
>Your skull changes over time? Who knew?
It doesn't, perhaps fat and sagginess of skin don't let you judge his face shape properly?

You're not really helping your point with these pictures imo, to me his face actually seems longer on the right sides by virtue of expressions, positions and facial fat.

Wrong

This type of conspiracy theory in general is just hilarious. I remember a site I saw some years ago that was hundreds of pages of facial comparisons for celebrities, politicians, etc. claiming that several were the same person as part of some huge conspiracy.

>hurr durr so funny

Sorry, it's not exactly something you can take fucking seriously.

There's tons of corrupt shit politicans do that you can't take seriously either, they still happen

Claiming that Johnny Knoxville faked Ryan Dunn's death and is related to the fact that US politicians actually being British politicians is a little beyond feasibility.

>spewing random bullshit because you don't know what you're talking about

Back to r*ddit

>he doesn't know wellaware1 is the ultimate red pill

>2017
>not believing in the actor based reality
Begone pleb
Also
Walt Disney was hitler

Wow! Thanks for opening my eyes OP, I didn't know that Early Paul McCartney was the same one as Later Paul McCartney! But looking at these pictures, side by side, you can see they are the same person!

If people look at these and see two different people, is it safe to assume autism?

I mean, autists have great pattern recognition abilities, so if they see something...

To experiment on what they can get away with

left is angela merkel

being this retarded