Everybody is too greedy and too fucking optimistic!

>muh 5k
>muh 10k by end of August
>muh BTC will never be under 2k again
>muh now that BTC's main problem is solved we wil all become billionaires

Every website, forum, chatroom, book club, board room, roundtable talking about BTC is suddenly too bullish and hyped up.

When I read normies unironically investing over 20k in BTC at the current price expecting it to hit 5k soon you know we got a problem.

This thing is going to drop like a hot sack of potatoes back to the $1900 - $2100 range any day now.

You have been warned, don't want to see posts of biz bros who got sucked in at the top.

also pic related the harem of girls you will have if you short.

t. nocoiner

Optimism means people are going to enter the market and greed means they will hold, driving the prices up; Where is the problem ?

Why would he shave his chest, he has the kind of build that would suit chest hair

>When I read normies unironically investing over 20k in BTC
And thus, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

it'd b nice to get back in at 2k or lower, but don't think we're seeing lower than 2k3 within the next 30 days

>"be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"
>Warren Buffet

Yeah we're going to dive soon. Look at the charts. If you think they look natural you're either blind, retarded or a newbie.

Why are you people always sperging out about normies entering your drug token market. Do you not want people to invest and raise the price?

finally someone who is not a retard, these guys are going to get burned.

>newfound optimism
>flood of fresh money
>"short everything"

I know theres contrarian trading, but you've got to be funnin me. The downtrend got bent over a table and raped yesterday. The bulls are back in town and shitcoins are back in the menu. Who knows if 5k or 10k are happening this month/year. Point is, people think it's undervalued again

Agreed. I come to biz purely to see what others are doing, and then I do the opposite. I've made loads and it's so easy but everyone else still gets tricked by their own emotions.

Everybody has been panicking for weeks and selling. A few good days and all of a sudden everyones greedy and optimistic?

Truth is a lot of people don't have the balls to hold. How many people held their btc from when it first came out to 2k? Prob a handful of people.

I actually understand the technology and have done enough research to know what btc is worth.

>uh oh everybodies investing in the stock I own
>good news and it looks bullish
>better sell

How are you this retarded? This is troll thread right?

ding ding ding ding

shorting is way too risky right now. there's so much momentum that if it breaks 3k, who knows where it could end. Anyway, even if it does dip, who cares? If you didn't already buy the crash, you're too late anyway.

That is where you are mistaken, it is not going to be a "dip", it will be voilent crash to the $1900s.

Then probably rebound to $2200 then stay at that price for months.

So you sold ETH at 30$?
That's smart!

I wonder if there was actually consequences to your shit predictions if anyone would make threads like this anymore.

>buying 1-10 dollars of btc

Why do people do this?

>comparing BTC with ETH

Two completely different situations.

I wouldn't be surprised if ETH hit $500 by end of August.

>ETH hit $500 by end of August

Can you give reasons to this bold statement after several hacks and a general bearish phase of the market as a whole?

How is it even possible for someone to be so out touch with reality.

>solid fundamentals
>super strong community
>great marketing
>long list of partnerships and projects being rolled out in August

August will be a very interesting month for ETH and crypto as a whole.

Lole XD

The hacks really haven't affected price that much. At least not the most recent hack. There was little eth stolen compared to what is normally traded in 24 hours.

And besides, it's not like there isn't another coin we know of that was hacked and yesterday almost hit its ATH.

Checkmate, ETHeists

>ETH
>solid fundamentals

WEW

i wish people would stop posting that kike and his whores, he's a fucking manlet who literally has no talent and relies on his daddy's stolen money.

can you give me a quick rundown on him?

kike father convicted of financial fraud, gives son the money so it can't be confiscated. Kike son now hires whores and posts pictures of his sad little fake life on social media, I will thoroughly enjoy the day I read about his suicide.

>and yesterday almost hit its ATH.
almost = $150.
I learn something new on 4chinks every day.

You sound like a bigger piece of shit than him.

This.

I always lmao seeing the obvious newbies and nocoiners being super surprised by their first mega bulls.

By your logic you also sold btc at the lower 1000s, very smart too.

U totally missed it. The other coin that was hacked I was talking about is bitcoin. I'm saying btc recovered even after a hack. And yesterday bitcoin almost hit ATH. So that gives me reason to believe this hacking won't affect eth too much long term

Oh look, babbys first nascent bull market. Try and keep up new friend.

exactly what I am talking about, newfags coming in here with their "babby" and "newfriend" talk.

For all of you who are sane and can see what is happening, your intuition is correct.

Have a wait and see approach.

>My favorite holding period is forever
Warren Buffet

the ultimate alpha manlet

Lol you must be brand new. This already fucking happened. It was called June and July. Get with the fucking program

>i shorted bitcoin please go down

bilzerian is def short

HAHA! Every time I see these SHORTERS, I laugh from the other side of the SCREEN.

They are so FUNNY. They think they can STOP the sun from SHINING. Just because you WALK AWAY from the rays doesn't mean you STOPPED the SUN.

what a bunch of uggos

Waiting for some sign of volume so I can drop a fat 5x leveraged short on this shit.

high 2700s is where its stalling.

You sound like a complete fucking idiot. Perma bulls are just as bad as a permabear.

You will receive a CALL soon. A MARGIN call.

faggots like yourself would have piped up at $1, $10, $100, $1000 and you've been proven wrong every fucking time

oh look, a kike, or nigger or some such subhuman garbage.

>opinion discarded

>muh past predicts future

I am not saying bitcoin will not reach 5k or 10k, I think that is guaranteed to happen.

I am not talking about years from now, I am talking about 2 - 3 weeks from now, the price will not be over 3k.

its bot trading.

All my indicators are starting to turn over.

$2k feels more attainable than $3k and $3k is very far away.

Im gonna make $4k within the next 2 days.

HAHA! Look at this person, he STILL believes in TA in CRYPTOS!!!

Point and LAUGH, because he is a rare SPECIMEN!

this.

the market is a self-fulfilling prophecy in these cases

we are heading to the floor baby!