BITCOIN ABOUT TO CRASH FOR THE WEEKEND DIP - SELL SELL SELL!!!!

BITCOIN ABOUT TO CRASH FOR THE WEEKEND DIP - SELL SELL SELL!!!!

SCREENCAP THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im afraid to go back into tether, I almost missed the pump yesterday. I still ended up making some BTC but im shell shocked

Elaborate.

>Day traders

Weekend Crash is not coming in this market; We are transitioning in a bull market soon as panic and FUD dissolve in anticipation to August 1; BTC seems to be stable ready for scaling.

I AGREE WITH OP, QUICKLY GET OUT BEFORE YOU'LL BURN. I'VE ALREADY MADE A TON OF MONEY BY INVESTING IN BITCOIN AND ETHEREKEKCOIN SO I SAY THIS OUT OF GOOD WILL AND NOT BECAUSE I NEED CHEAPER COINS. TRUST ME.

Don't think it will dissolve before August 1st though
So we might see at least one more dip

It's going to be an alt party this weekend. Already started with FLO, LBC, VIA, STRAT, and NXT.

Also, BTC just broke upward. We're all gonna make it boys.

The niggers of the financial world.

meme lines

according to your own TA, the price just broke a resistance line on a descending wedge which indicates a continuation of the previous trend, i.e. price will go up or am I being memed on?

Demand still looks good.

I can't stand going into Tether.

The whole thing makes me uneasy, sheltering your money into something that is essentially a Poloniex shitcoin engineering strictly to defer providing liquidity during a crash.. Ugh.

>looking at order books for BTC to make predictions
>on Bittrex.

>hodler
>hasn't figured out yet that hodling is a meme

I fucking love stupid people

Don't fall for Tether scam bros.

>B-B-BUT MUH WEEKEND DIP! IT HAS TO D-DIP ONE MORE TIME RIGHT GUYS?

>NO WAIT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
STOP GOING UP AAAAA

HAHA! Every time I read such posts I LAUGH from the other side of the SCREEN.

PESSIMISTS are so FUNNY.

not really, shorting does a social function, they act as intermediaries softening up the volatility between present sellers and future buyers

You're a fucking retard, just wanna throw that out there.

From which wellspring does the fount of yon ken come, chummer?

Look at the fucking ethbtc pair, btc is about to pump again. Sell when you see $100 minute spike.

kys

Just noticed that some people have been drumping btc in to litecoin and eth.

They dont know. Going to enjoy watching them come on here inna week with their ive love everything stories.

kek. newfags like you don't even remember april of this year when tether fell to 90 cents each and nobody was sure if it would go up again or just go to 0, so a ton of people bought into BTC instead and BTC saw a full trend reversal

Day traders and shorters needs to hang from trees

or atleast be banned from posting on this forum

>forum

hola reddit

why are dumb hodlers so upset

How often did you post now that shit? Kys

It is going down it seems

Actually its trending up, your just on the downward side of a wave. wait about an hour. If you are looking for a dip, this is a small one.

brb LAUGHING from the other side of the SCREEN

Now it's official, it's downtrend (at least for the day)

Of course it's going down. You don't go vertical like that without some kind of massive correction. Plus we're right at the end of a bulltrap.

Bitcoin crosses 3k this weekend screenshot this post

This.

Sell sell sell goyim! Sell all your holdings, you can always rebuy later! Bitcoin is about to crash and burn!

I love my trade bot.

While I'm asleep, it trades the movements.

While I'm watching, it trades the movements.

Yesterday's runup and then selloff was free money for me. Glorious free money.

Keep it going, I would love nothing more than a cliffside $1000 drop.

its gambling for people that don't want to banks involved with cashing out. i made some btc off it.

this is trjhe finawlnaslkf naslkjhdsfhdsihuaidopidsfoi dsfh andf adswsoon weht are tsoning to bosom like the never ending fire wheihtsin lines onsitseu without ehere

I like my TA better.