BTC at $2700

>BTC at $2700

It will continue rising... until it doesn't ;)

Pic related will be you in a few month a if you are actually buying bitcoin right now

Why would ANYONE buy at $2700 if it was $1900 less then 3 days ago? Who is that stupid?

Welcome to Veeky Forums you must be new here

NEETs on biz

>Why would ANYONE buy at $1000 if it was $700 less then 3 days ago? Who is that stupid?

t. 2015

HAHA I keep telling them that but NO ONE ever LISTENS. You literally CANNOT lose when you buy BTC. How can you LOSE money when the price ALWAYS goes up?

Assuming you had bought 1btc,you would have earned $1900 holding for one year.
Per hour,you are earning 20 cents for holding BTC.
20 whole cents user,gee,to lambo land you go user!

>Price fluctuations are magic; there isn't a buyer on the other end of that $2900 trade is there?
t. "I fundamentally misunderstand how equity markets work" guy

Is this satire?
I really can't tell anymore whether you are joking or really FOMOing

commodity*

you fucking retard.

HAHA!!! PARANOID as USUAL! As EXPECTED of a Veeky Forums POSTER. You probably were SUSPICIOUS when people told you that BTC was going to hit 2900 and thought they were LYING. HAHA!

People who can't resist to buy in are led by having a feeling of FOMO.

I wasn't?
Let me reiterate my point
If you had held 1 BTC since last year,you would be earning 20 cents an hour.
Lambo land is so close eh

>be me
>Nov 2014
>scrolling for news about the stocks I invested in
>see news about bitcoin
>thought it was a joke or something because it was in the entertainment section of businessworld
>bought $30k of bitcoin because why the fuck not
>lose little to nothing for a mere $30k
Sometimes I see news about bitcoin month by month and it seems that the value is increasing. Also laughed with ETH shitposters on Veeky Forums in its early days. Despite owning a lot of ETH, nothing could not make me miss my ETH brothers in shitposting.

/blogpost

>he doesn't know about bip91

Good luck user,I really hate people who go all in and realise they can't accept a loss,so they make support threads for their shitcoins hoping it will moon
(E.g. "We are the digimarines"
"Why aren't you buying (shitcoin),its gonna moon"

t. "doesn't realize Bitcoin is based entirely on speculation with very few fundamentals" guy

pls dip i was planning on buying more btc / stocking up on shitcoins this weekend

I admit though I bought dgb last year. I just couldn't say that it's a shitcoin like most of those ath buyers that bought this year would say because it made me profit back my $30k when I sold some at 2156.

In my early days of stock trading my senpai once told me, "just shrug and chill if you know what you're holding" but it seems I'm a bit lucky in cryptocurrency when I hopped in for the fun.

HAHA yet another SKEPTIC. BTC will NEVER go below $2600.

And if you held 30 bitcoins since last year? What if you held 100 bitcoins since last year?

Stay salty ;)

100 would be $20 an hour.But 100 last year would cost you 100k
If you could afford to spend 100k on a volatile market,$20 an hour is what you pay your servants

$100k in BTC is 30x-40x BETTER than BANKS in terms of INTEREST if you won the LOTTERY.

You missed my point.My point is that if you could afford 100k in an unstable market,$20 an hour is nothing to you

>I really hate people who go all in and realise they can't accept a loss,so they make support threads for their shitcoins hoping it will moon
Don't tell them about Forex if they're aren't prepared to lose anything.

I got your POINT. Except there's people who can AFFORD 100k and people who've WON 100k, and to those who've WON 100k, $20/hr might be a pretty good WAGE, especially if they're from a 3rd world country.

Forex is pretty profitable(high leverage),has the highest market cap and quite a few other advantages.
But yeah,Veeky Forums will definitely not use stop-losses and get fucked in the ass badly

Stop yelling you're hurting my brain

95% of HEADACHES come from NECK TENSION.

>what is passive income

jesus fucking christ retards like you should just get shot

Is this the /AAAAAA/ thread?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not holding Bitcorn after BP91 is a go?

can you niggers stop posting pink wojaks at every sub 1% drop, its all getting very tiresome

that is clearly not a viable strategy for passive income in the way that you're using the term...
>inb4 goalpost moving and "w-w-well you would have made x%!"

Who owns just 1 BTC? If you're serious, you should have a lot more.

chad richfag pls

>not having more than 2k

what how is that chad richfag thats like one month paycheck