Bought 15k$ worth of bitcoin when the price was 2250$ ,not sure if I should sell and buy again lower or keep holding

Bought 15k$ worth of bitcoin when the price was 2250$ ,not sure if I should sell and buy again lower or keep holding

Sell, weekend deep is incoming

This. It has to dip once more.

definitely sell, don't be greedy

you made like $3000

Now that bip91 has pretty much locked do you still expect a dip in the weekend ? Many people seem that are still buying and driving the price up

just cash out the profit! don't sell.. as it wont slip down that low to $2250...

>I-I-IT'S GONNA DIP, R-R-RIGHT, GUH-GAH-GUH-GUYS?! I-I-I m-m-mean, IT HAS TO! RUH-RIGHT?

NO YOU STINKY FROGS IT'S GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO $25k

SCREENCAP THIS POST HEALTHY CORRECTIONS DONT APPLY TO BTC

The rocket is just refuling stay in

Cash out now, wait for the inevitable coming dip and buy again lower. Easy money.

I will maybe regret it but I will wait for the next bull run and sell then, after that I will rebuy on the next dip

HAHAHA
>implying BTC ever dips
LMAOING @ NEWFAGS

lol.. BTC is ALWAYS a bull market

how can you people LOSE when its always going UP?! are you mentally DEFICIENT or something?

Fucking sell! This growth is unsustainable. It will rise this high again, but first it will dip. Get out while you have a good amount of profit and get back in later. Every time the market jumps like this, it crashes back down. Never forget:

>buy when people are fearful
>sell when people are greedy

Always a bull market. Except for those few years where it did notbing after the last time it mooned.

If you have a crystal ball then cool. You're probably worth millions by now.

Op, I can't advise you on what to do. You've already made some sweet cash. You should sell. To help drive down the price so I can buy more

I did some calculations user
If you had held 15k worth of btc from last year,you would be earning $3 an hour.
That's pathetic

>you would be earning $3 an hour
As in 40 hour week of 168?

or*

This.

Im not so sure, my lads. I was thinking the same way yesterday, especially when a lot of volume was moved from BTC to ETH. But looking at how ETH behaves today, we might actually see another BTC run.

Am checking Chinese exchanges right now , and the ETH/btc pair has sky rocketed in btc buy orders . will hold for now

It goin from 2780-2750 since hooooouuurrs. Man wheres the fucking dip? I just wanna buy in and sleep good

jokes on you you will NEVER see BTC below $2600 ever again

Which one of the bitcoins is going to be worth the most?

Good man, OP. Stick to your guns and hold tight.
Don't try to time the market like these other chumps. We still have further to go. Don't get left out in the cold like these guys that cashed out early for dip that may or may not come. What if you don't see prices as low as your last buy until next year? What if you never see them again?

That's 2190 passive income per month. Not sure what your point is though?

Take out your profits
Easy

>What if you don't see prices as low as your last buy until next year? What if you never see them again?
I take you're new to crypto.

i sold last night and will buy back in at 2100 unless it is still dropping fast. weekend crash doesn't take no for an answer.