Buy cheap chink shit on Alibaba

>Buy cheap chink shit on Alibaba
>Sell with amazing profit on ebay amazon and other normie shopping sites

This sounds too easy. What am i missing ?

the other million people already doing it

I tried selling festival shit to lollapolooza and coachella (raves) peeps and failed hard. You have to spend probably upwards of 800 to be successful. I spent maybe 45$

This sounds like it could be fun. Anybody have experience with it?

Drop-ship it.

Don't buy it unless there is a sale on ebay.

Dont want to get stuck with a box of fidget spinners.

The problem is everyone is already doing it and way more established than you and the profit %'s are smaller than ever. Generally not worth the time unless you are really that much of a poorfag

What would you sell though? theres millions of things

This is the biggest problem.

Unless you get something really niche, then you're going to be competing with people that buy in much larger bulk than you.

Also, get ready to have your accounts reported constantly by the Ebay mafia. Those chinks and poojets all gang report anyone else trying to get into it.

>sell for $5-10

>get ready to have your accounts reported constantly by the Ebay mafia

How do you know this?

oh fuck maybe

fuck ebay
amazon is better

Maybe niche stuff like fetish clothes or GOT merchandise? Just came into my mind.

I tend to agree. Just curious how the fellow user knows this. I'm looking for as much info as I can get.

>Maybe niche stuff like fetish
Who would buy that ? Sell something normies would buy. Special fidget spinners, iphone cases etc
Just watch soem youtube videos.

that market is extremely saturated. You need the next meme to make money

>who would buy fetish shit
Maybe people who have those fetishes? Most people will think like you so chances are nobody else is selling such thing but me.

Taobao/JD is best.

Only brainlets would buy from Aliexpress...

>Maybe people who have those fetishes?
There are special shops who sell that stuff.

from my brief time doing this shit, it cost about 1 dollar per 65 people viewing your shit. So its expensive as fuck

such a poor reasoning, you must be just a troll

I have about 3k worth of watches I can't sell.