Hey Veeky Forums, let's try listing some countries that unironically did nothing wrong. This is not a joke...

Hey Veeky Forums, let's try listing some countries that unironically did nothing wrong. This is not a joke, I'm talking about countries that haven't really harmed anyone else. Off the top of my head I have Ireland, Finland, and Oman. Who else?

Pic unrelated.

ireland fucked britain.
i believe island never did a fucking thing to anyone

Do their own people count, or is it just other countries/peoples? If so you probably won't find any except for really recently created ones. Belize honestly did nothing wrong, just like Palau and Timor-Leste, but honestly they probably couldn't even if they wanted to.

>Oman
They enslaved plenty of Blacks.

Iceland, San Marino, Latvia, Estonia, ect

most central asian countries

>Ireland

Pic related.
>Finland

You realise the Finns were late arrivals in Europe, right? They genocided the natives of Finland.

>Oman

Major hub of the Islamic Slave Trade.

Only country that meets your stupid and arbitrary standards is San Marino.

Latvians were extremely over represented in the Waffen SS and committed a lot of war crimes.

New Zealand

Good one. They didn't even treat their natives as badly as the other Anglo colonies.

Kingdom of Hawaii

New Zealand, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Burkina Faso, South Sudan, Wales (inb4 not a country)

>Latvians were extremely over represented in the Waffen SS
Give me a break. Blacks were over represented in the mercenaries chopping off Black hands in the Congo too.

>t.I don't know anything about south american or african history!

>New Zealand

While they weren't /as/ bad as most colonial states, they're far from blameless and conducted more than one attempt to genocide the Maoris.

>[Latvians] were given a choice between serving in the Waffen-SS Legions, serving as (German Wehrmacht) auxiliaries, or being sent to a slave labour camp in Germany.

Yeah can't imagine why so many Latvians """volunteered""" to serve is the SS. Must be some racial propensity to evil amirite?

El Salvador

kek

The lesson is:
>The only way to be a morally righteous country is to be weak, small, and irrelevant.

I'll never understand why people obsess over strenuous morality in foreign policy without realising this. The only way a nation could ever be saintly or blameless is to be irrelevant. There'll always be a competing nation that'll hold a grudge.

Sierra Leone

>Invading Great Britain
I see nothing wrong.

Kazakhstan has never bothered anyone.

>Finland
They were not very kind to russian civilians in WW2 and annexed Ă…land against their will
>Oman
They were actually a colonial power for a while
>Ireland
IRA

>Ireland
>constantly fight civil wars
>English offer you stability
>bite their hand every other generation
>artistically screech and suppourt foreigners despite have alright rule under Britain
>this causes your people to actually start being oppressed
Fast forward 200 years
>given freedom because a cripple commuted treason and was shot for treason
>Ireland partitioned to give Protestant Irish an area to live in peace and catholic loyalists to
>artistically screech and bomb women and children then war memorials and pubs whilst complaining the government didn't intervene in your farming failing
Gas the paddies, potato war now

>Finland
They gave as spurdosi could genocide Jews and I wouldn't care
>Oman
That's what the slaves said when they saw the size of the whip, pirates and slavers more than traders, somehow produce barely little more culture than ottomemes

>Iceland
genocided celts
>Latvia and Estonia
Descendants of Teutonic order which killed good Christianfolk

I can tell you a country wich did nothing wrong as a country.
Glorious Albania.

Only 20% were volunteers

>what are defensive wars
Just do a Hapsburg and then no offensive wars
Let Ebola spread

It fought ancient Greeks, but yeah besides that nothing

the finns we're originally quite genetically different groups of people. There's more genetic differences between a finn from ostrobothnia and a finn from karelia than there is between an ostrobothnian finn and a swede.

>genocided celts
wut

(south) Korea never invaded any country desu senpai.

They did
It was just really fucking long ago