One year from now there will be a coin that will have 50x-100x between this very moment and then...

>one year from now there will be a coin that will have 50x-100x between this very moment and then. This very coin is one you have looked at and ignored, while some anons might be lucky enough to have invested in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he didn't go all in on lomocoin
you had a chance user

Investing in (((coins)))

No, it's NMR and I'm balls deep in it.

Incorrect. Not a year. It's 2.5 years, returns will be far greater and and there's 2 of them:

Wagerr
TaaS

But you'll probably not have the balls to do anything with this, merely resorting to retrospective whining those 2.5 years later and crying about spilt milk.

W-what coin is it OP?

>tfw this is one of the only icos i invested in

a derivatives exchange is a gr8 idea i m o

October feels so far away atm

It's def MTL once the normals catch wind. With apple, visa and AMEX devs in the team, it's gonna get mainstream exposure majorly.

buy mooncoin

Welcome to gambling.

B__ ___n

Sounds a lot like $WAVES

Signatum.

Already missed XBY, STRAT, CHC coins I was looking into and that spawned x100 in less than 3 months

The next x100 won't be a big marketcap coin. No way ANS, WAVES or whatever big cap will be at +40Billions in less than 1 year.

It will be for sure some lowcap between 25M-5M cap

My bet is Blocknet. Very solid idea, team is making a lot of progress and is currently sitting at 28m marketcap with 3.9m circulating supply.

we all know its bitbean

That coin is NEO before it gets added to poloniex on Monday.

Boolberry, has a interesting premise, and is focus on: privacy, security, and anonymity

(b)ARK

>2 BTC volume
Wew. Well, I guess even Veeky Forums could pump It up

Rise looks like a solid bet for 100x. Great tech, solid UI, low cap for what it is, and super active development and marketing.

Why the fuck do I feel like this is right.

Keep dreaming, Arkie scum.

You can't be this fucking stupid. NMR has absolutely no value unless you're a data scientist dumping it on Bittrex bagholders who think it is something that it is not. Sorry, budd-o... when Numer.ai runs out of NMR tokens...they'll create NMR2 tokens and give those out to data scientists to dump on you.

fucktoken it is then!

Dat fud tho. Feels good being deep on this one

Q4, faggot
Forecasting a centennial torrent of malarkist tears for missed opportunity

It's IOC ;)

qrl, snt, dcr for lambos and shiet

strat ubq xvg waves for safer yet lower gainz

Any news? Missed the jump from the pump. I thought end of July would be big but I don't see anything

I'm balls deep at .05 wbu

Fucktoken

shift
verium

>that feel when you own 34,xxx of said coin

made a fortune off btc now it's time for dessert

you know it's true

only two real answers : Ark and Rise

Check twitter devs are working on it

Thanks, I guess I'll hold on tight to these bags

I gotta give it to ANS and Bitbean they definitely have the best memes on this board.

>tfw I think about the pathways that could have turned a small initial investment into 2-3mil in the last 2 months

how much will I make with $100 :D

I know OP. Why didn't I take BTC seriously at the start, why didn't I snub ETH at ICO, what shitcoin am I not giving the respect it deserves right now

i would keep eyes on IOTA

best investment in my entire life, besides btc and etc.

if it was actually a share in the hedge fund that would be true

Agree and hodl that, but spread so thin over shitcoins from the FOMO. Need to decide.

IT WILL BE IEX.EC SCREEN CAP THIS

ok ill screen cap it myself cause no one cares but you'll see

not the worst hope

Navcoin

Get out of here with that 100$ talk. 1 BTC at least or stay behind.

That being said, $100 worth of these will get you very nice gains in the coming years. Relax and ride the waves.

maybe, but they can just aswell die and wither away

remember peercoin? the first proof of stake coin? i think it was like the third or fourth biggest crypto at some point, its literally worthless now

Vericoin. Currently at 26cents will have no problem making it back to 52cents+. Why don't you want to double your money?

im ready

what is that

there are over 800 fucking cryptocurrencies now. forget picking one that will moon, how about picking one that isn't worthless 1 year from now.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

For you, my dear friend.

>put 0.1 btc into every coin on Bittrex
>set a sell order for x100 the price
>wait a year
Is this the holy grail?

$1 by July

Test

>he invested in Wagerr

LMAO user

Allright I'm serious here, buy IOC.

Join their slack channel.

It's 15,000,000 market cap right now, 1,5 billion MC for IOC is really achievable once DIONS and CHAMELEON released.

But this is Veeky Forums, Im expecting none of you will believe me and buy shit like DGB or bitbean instead :)

If there's less than 100 coins on Rex and one actually makes it, sure... You'll make some money... But not exponentially

>trump picture

is this supposed to give me confidence?

Fucking kek user, not this shit again. Every one of those points has been thoroughly explained and settled.

If you actually bothered to go and join the slack and get educated, that is. The team slack is huge in terms of members and the team is right there, among the members. What is this "not a peep" and "unresponsive" bullshit. Blatant fucking lies.

>Every one of those points has been thoroughly explained and settled.

where?

>just get on slack

I was banned there for asking uncomfortable questions

this is going to 2x-6x if there's another huge bubble maybe x10 but then there will be low market cap coins that will go 100x+

You screwd up, bigly.

THIS
Most people here will lose nearly everything in a few years. I guarantee there will even be suicides.
If you disagree, you're a dumb motherfucker balls deep into the herd mentality and you should get the fuck out of crypto.

Feels good to be holding it

RLT

>where
Slack. What did you do to get yourself banned? Recite precisely your words and their responses prior to your eventual banning. This sounds fishy.

>not a peep from the devs since ICO finished

Devs are preparing the testnet for MN testing, oracles and users so people can get acquainted with the platform. Testnet launch is slated for late august/september.

>no progress updates

Last major progress update was the Waves token issuance. Flippers cashed out most, if not all their holdings. Price is currently nice and stable. Next milestone progress update will be the testnet launch, followed by mainnet and betting modules as they are outlined in the updated roadmap.

>market cap just dropped from 20 million to 4.4 million

Coinmarketcap began only tracking tokens that have been liquidated and traded, so part of the float. They do not track tokens that have been issued but are held in the web wallet. The team has already contacted Coinmarketcap and offered their perspective: all tokens should be accounted for because they have been issued and are in full control of tokenholders.

>volume dropped to 35k a day

If trading volume has dropped doesn't it mean less tokens are being actively traded? Ergo, more are being held onto now that the flippers are gone with their ICO 2x profits.

>STILL not on any real exchange

What precisely do you suppose should be put on exchanges for now? There are only temporary tokens available to provide basic liquidity and they are already issued and tradable via Waves. There is zero reason to add a temporary token to more exchanges. It is literally an IOU. The exchange argument is the least impactful by far.

>no ETA, no nuffin

There are no specific dates yet, and I don't see why that is a problem. If the team is far enough from a stable release, why start announcing dates? Fix up the product and then announce dates once you get closer to to goal. Late-August/September is good enough for me. Apparently for many others aswell.

>three days from now there will be a combination of numbers that will be worth $250 million if selected on a Mega Millions lottery ticket. This very combination of numbers is one you have ignored, while some user might be lucky enough to have selected this combination of numbers.

ARK XRL DNT

Why xrp is the way to go.

>pls buy my coin
>pls dont bully it
>s-stop
>;-;

ICN and ANS are my long term moon coins.

Wish I had bought more ANS now, only have 150

Wow, it's almost like if you could see the future you could literally print money or something.

For the rest of us, we'll just have to settle for playing the long statistics game and investing in a way that guaranteed to bring small but consistent rewards, rather than playing the all-in lottery on shitcoins.

If you really want free money, just make your own shitcoin and sell the hype. Helps if you are or know a web designer and graphics artist so you can make a professional looking site to sell your bullshit to the masses. Don't worry about the programming, you can just clone an existing coin and change the name. Even easier, just use tokens.

Is that it?

IOTA, obviously.

IOTA? I've been reading that name a lot here lately. What's their deal?

Bitfinex
Margin buy
All in, NOW
No, don't set the stop-loss

as an American i am unable to margin trade.

>cant buy ICOs
>cant trade CFDs
>cant trade on margin

>muh land of the free

You know there are IDs on Veeky Forums, right?

not in my America.

How do they know you're American?

paid IOTA shills confirmed, and brainlet ones at that

SELL SELL SELL

namecoin stands out to me

Who are you kidding pajeet, you're not even on Bitfinex.

This.